Uefa won't investigate 'resolution 12' claims

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 hours ago, NamibianBear said:

Don't wish to be funny mate but a thread about them obsessing about us at UEFA and you want us to get UEFA to start investigating them back?

Don't wish to point out your mistake mate. Think you'll find I aint a voice in the wilderness and whatever I typed was spot on that as far as state aid is concerned the bastards stole every penny from the tax payer. So we should just shut our fuckin faces and let them help themselves. That's it then,no cunt mention state aid ever again. Ok then mate I will never mention the misuse of "STATE AID" ever again.

CELTIC IN STATE AID THEFT :lol::lol: 

All this guff is a smoke screen put up by Liewell and septic board to divert the hords away from the fact they have not signed any players yet as they desperately try and bring the wage bill down before they can even bring anyone in.

No doubt they've been trying to punt Tierney before the inevitable humping in Champions league.

The more players Rangers sign the more this pish will be ramped up by the mHedia.

This is the best one yet.

'Rangers told Uefa we are a new club so we could escape punishment' :D:D:D

Fuck me, if I read any more of that  I'm going to have to buy some of these Tena Lady incontenince pants as I will literally pish myself laughing.

Honestly this is better than the telly.

Mind-boggling how obsessed and deluded these fuckwits can be - the sole purpose in life of their support seems to be to hate us; following their own rancid team is just an afterthought. I can not for the life of me fathom how anyone could waste their lives wallowing in hatred like that; frankly, I couldn't give a toss about their team and couldn't be arsed to even read a single article on them in the rhags, because it is a waste of my valuable, limited time on earth.

The saddest thing is that it's not just wee laddies at school or college, but grown professional men in their 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s and beyond. Can they not have a semblance of perspective, just enjoy the game and have something approaching a normal life? 

Apparently not. 

What a sad wee parochial backwater we're stuck in.