Parking Within Stadium Grounds

Has anyone parked within the stadium grounds at a match before. 

I'm taking the car tomorrow night and have a pass for the Ibrox Suite Car Park. 

Is that the car park across from the store behind the SJ Stand? 

Also is there a cut off time for getting into the car park pre-match before they close the grounds for pedestrians? 

Any info would be greatly appreciated. 

GFS96

1 minute ago, GovanFrontSince96 said:

Has anyone parked within the stadium grounds at a match before. 

I'm taking the car tomorrow night and have a pass for the Ibrox Suite Car Park. 

Is that the car park across from the store behind the SJ Stand? 

Also is there a cut off time for getting into the car park pre-match before they close the grounds for pedestrians? 

Any info would be greatly appreciated. 

GFS96

I'm pretty sure you need to be there early to park up. I've been in once and the place was pretty full.

1 hour ago, BEE said:

Driving to the football is for buftys.

I rarely ever take the car to games however with the trains an extra 25 mins just now each way and the subway closed as well as a 2 week old son I'm taking the wheels for this one ;-) 

I'm sure when all the disruption is over it will be a lovely quicker return journey to Ibrox on the newer trains and subway! 

7 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

image.jpeg

get yourself one of these mate, you will get a front row view. 

I remember those at Ibrox - they'd be the last in, and they'd park behind the goals - for ex-servicemen. Just shows, even tthen we were the best club in the world.

WATP

9 hours ago, GovanFrontSince96 said:

I rarely ever take the car to games however with the trains an extra 25 mins just now each way and the subway closed as well as a 2 week old son I'm taking the wheels for this one ;-)

I'm sure when all the disruption is over it will be a lovely quicker return journey to Ibrox on the newer trains and subway! 

You are excused.

:lol:

11 hours ago, GovanFrontSince96 said:

Is that your Focus with the RFC number plate in Larbert? :uk:  ps. Congrats on the baby blue nose. :lol: 

7 hours ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

I remember those at Ibrox - they'd be the last in, and they'd park behind the goals - for ex-servicemen. Just shows, even tthen we were the best club in the world.

WATP

Always had a fascination with these wee cars which were made by AC and originally had 150cc engines and could do 45-50mph however the last of them made around 1976 had 600cc engines and were timed at 82mph. The CVT gearbox was similar geared for forward and reverse gears so they could technically go backwards at 82mph too. Street legal until 2003 but there are a few registered as motorcycles still on the road.

15 hours ago, GovanFrontSince96 said:

You're taking a 2 week old to the game? 

Not sure that's wise mate.