Rangers starting to hang their fans out to dry

K.A.I

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Was a good call that mate - I know you don't take bannings lightly but he was a real bad egg that one 

(tu)  If I took bans lightly, quite a few reeking posts ITT would have me swinging away with the hammer.

2 minutes ago, Bydo said:

Apologies if I've missed it, but has a transcript of the letter been posted yet?

I'm posting it when home 

I've not had a phone to upload picture past few days some lowlife stole it on the construction site I was working on but got a new one today 

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Here's what it says on the T&C's. 3.4 is the relevant bit.

https://rangers.co.uk/images/staticcontent/tickets/ST1516/ST_TC1516.pdf

image.png

If I've read that right it doesn't give them the right to remove a season ticket whilst under criminal investigation it says where a breach in policy but if no guilt has been established how can they enforce that ? Unless there's something I've no read properly or misread? I'm on a phone and heaving to zoom in and skwint

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

If I've read that right it doesn't give them the right to remove a season ticket whilst under criminal investigation it says where a breach in policy but if no guilt has been established how can they enforce that ? Unless there's something I've no read properly or misread? I'm on a phone and heaving to zoom in and skwint

3:4

Any Season Ticket obtained or used in breach of the Ground Regulations shall be automatically void and all rights conferred or evidenced by such Season Ticket shall be nullified. Any person seeking to use a Season Ticket in breach of the Ground Regulations may be refused entry to, or ejected from, the Stadium in respect of a particular Match and/or may have his/her Season Ticket cancelled or withdrawn. In the event of any cancellation and withdrawal in accordance with this clause 3.4, no refund shall be payable to the Holder in respect of any unexpired portion of the Season Ticket. The Club further reserves its right to take any legal or disciplinary action against any person(s) as it sees fit in connection with such matters, including a claim for an account of any profits made from an unauthorised use of the Season Ticket.

That seems to relate to the use of season tickets at Ibrox, not a Cup Final game at another stadium where one of the accused might not be a season ticket holder - but he's banned from Ibrox regardless.

Just now, Virtuoso said:

That seems to relate to the use of season tickets at Ibrox, not a Cup Final game at another stadium where one of the accused might not be a season ticket holder - but he's banned from Ibrox regardless.

That's how I read it, only concerned with games at Ibrox.

Start by saying I have no problem with the 1000s of hibs fans who ran on the park ffs you see it all the time in English football.

The ones I do have a problem with are the cunts who ran by the half way line and tried it on and the cunts who went after our players.

There the ones who should be getting banned,there the ones who should be getting jailed.

As far as I'm concerned not one rangers supporter should plead guilty because they were under severe provocation.

Any half decient lawyer could nail the police and stewards for being useless and rangers fans had to go on the park to look after our own and they'll have 1000s of witnesses to back them up.

As for the letter banning rangers fans ave said it before over to club1872,lets see if they have any balls?????

That's all good and well but how to they even know regulations have been breeched even for that when there's no trial and no invite to Ibrox to out their defence forward no matter how it's turned I just can't see how it's justified ?

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

That's all good and well but how to they even know regulations have been breeched even for that when there's no trial and no invite to Ibrox to out their defence forward no matter how it's turned I just can't see how it's justified ?

Unless they consider being on the park at all as a breach? 

Maybe they do, but if so it's a fucking nonsense going from that initial statement, to banning people before their case has even been heard. 

9 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

It gives them the right the remove it if the ground regulations are breached. Entering the park ticks that box. Rangers have no obligation to prove criminal guilt over an allegation to revoke a ST. If it's then proven to be false then it's up to the club the lift the ban, but again they've no obligation to.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

It gives them the right the remove it if the ground regulations are breached. Entering the park ticks that box. Rangers have no obligation to prove criminal guilt over an allegation to revoke a ST. If it's then proven to be false then it's up to the club the lift the ban, but again they've no obligation to.

Makes a bit of a mockery of their initial (strong) statement, and the fact that thousands of Hibs fans aren't currently banned though. 

Graeme and The Dude he's plead not guilty to the breach of the peace in relation to even being on the park so it's still back to square one - how can they do that until there's been a guilty returned ?

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Makes a bit of a mockery of their initial (strong) statement, and the fact that thousands of Hibs fans aren't currently banned though. 

The Hibs fans are largely irrelevant to this from the club's perspective although it does now give them the 'high ground' when it comes to appearing in front of the SFA (as I explained last night) 

16 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

That's misuse of your ST, nothing to do with anything else. 

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Graeme and The Dude he's plead not guilty to the breach of the peace in relation to even being on the park so it's still back to square one - how can they do that until there's been a guilty returned ?

No idea - that's what makes it a nonsense. If the letter said his ticket was suspended pending an investigation, or the club hadn't initially defended those on the park, then I could understand it.

Makes a mockery or the judicial process, and the integrity of the board IMO. 

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

They don't need to. If he's been arrested on the pitch, for example, that's all that's needed for the club to revoke. It's like if you get papped out for singing or something and not even arrested. That's enough for them to revoke it if they want