Rangers starting to hang their fans out to dry

K.A.I

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

What are the number of reasons? 

Why not wait until each individual has had his case heard in the court? 

So you agree then that club have been cunts over this and should reconsider their stance. 

I've made them clear a few times over the threads. When we appear infront of the SFA we can show we've taken necessary steps to avoid a repeat/further issues and After the club's statement there's been more than a few who have been shown to have went beyond "protecting players etc"

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

:lol:

Pish. If your wrongly arrested, and you're actually innocent of said crime then that's enough? Gees peace troll. 

Go have a look at the terms and conditions. Being ejected from Ibrox without even being arrested is enough for them to revoke a ST. 

I really feel for the lads who are banned and really hope that justice prevails but this is common enough practice south of the border and has been for some time . I'm  not siding against the lads just saying there is certainly a precedent and I would think you'd struggle to argue it's prejudicial . 

9 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Go have a look at the terms and conditions. Being ejected from Ibrox without even being arrested is enough for them to revoke a ST. 

That may be true but surely it would be wrong to revoke a ST unless they're  aware of all the facts, same at hampden

Just now, Real Ranger said:

That may be true but surely it would be wrong to revoke a ST unless they're  aware of all the facts, same at hampden

What fact do they need to be aware of other than that they were arrested (the reason given for the ban)?

21 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Look at that @Courtyard Bear - D'Art writes a blog about it, people start pressuring C1872 to act on the issue and before you know it, C1872 are 'looking into to'.

Almost as if action, rather than inaction, works.....

1872 should be leading the way on this, it's what they are there for. 

21 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I've made them clear a few times over the threads. When we appear infront of the SFA we can show we've taken necessary steps to avoid a repeat/further issues and After the club's statement there's been more than a few who have been shown to have went beyond "protecting players etc"

No you haven't you've quoted T&C's, the SFA have said they won't go forward with their enquiry until all the police enquiry is finished, what's good for the goose and all that. 

Ive already said if the courts find them guilty and hand out banning orders then Rangers should uphold that ban but give them a refund of the ST and resell it. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

No you haven't you've quoted T&C's, the SFA have said they won't go forward with their enquiry until all the police enquiry is finished, what's good for the goose and all that. 

Ive already said if the courts find them guilty and hand out banning orders then Rangers should uphold that ban but give them a refund of the ST and resell it. 

Why would Rangers be seen to refund people who committed a criminal act and brought the club into disrepute?

12 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Because they backed them with one hand before the ST sale, then stabbed them in the back with the other hand after the sale. 

When were they arrested and when was the letter sent?

What date did they but a ST?

In fairness if you're found guilty of a crime and banned, you can't expect a refund.

I have issue with people being slapped with an 'indefinite ban' without having any recourse, while also pleading not guilty and denying having even been on the park and awaiting trial. 

Rangers have shafted the guy in this particular example. 'Suspended pending investigation' is what should have happened. 

And that's not even touching on the hypocrisy of the board in backing the fans, selling the tickets and then banning them before the league has even started.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Statement released before ST sale no mention of bans for anyone on the pitch or for being arrested, ST sale over bans handed out. 

So when did they buy a ST vs when was the letter sent? 

What offences are those who received letters charged with?

17 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So when did they buy a ST vs when was the letter sent? 

What offences are those who received letters charged with?

Come on now Sir.Surely you don't think that after they got a letter telling them that their season ticket if they had one would be taken off them with no refund they then went into ibrox and paid for that said ticket.

3 minutes ago, sammy cox said:

Come on now Sir.Surely you don't think that after they got a letter telling them that their season ticket if they had one would be taken off them with no refund they then went into ibrox and paid for that said ticket.

That's not what I said whatsoever. 

They may have bought their ST been arrested then banned. Fans are still being arrested now over the final.