Press Conference - Thursday 28 July - Rossiter

craigrfcc

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, craigrfcc said:

Can't believe how unprofessional the journos are, toiling to string a sentence together.

The question about him wanting to get back at Brenda for whatever reason is just trying to incite shit. 

So called journos trying their hardest to get him to bad mouth Brenda :lol:

"would you like to... not necessarily prove a point but maybe make Brendan rue maybe not giving you a game or really make him pay for what he's done for you... make him pay for it i.e. help beat Celtic in the league?"

What in the fuck even is that pish :lol::lol: 

What is it with the constant shit questions from Scottish 'sports journalists'?

They are one of the first to come out and berate the state of the game up here etc. and constantly try to paint this place as a footballing backwater (which I'm sure you can argue is the case in some areas) always trying to clamour for some sort of saviour to sort our game out.

Yet when one of the top teams in the country (and by one of, I mean the) signs the current under-19 England captain, and one of English football's highly rated future prospects, the questions are asked with a sense of incredulity. 

"What are you doing up here? Isn't this a step down? Why did you say yes to Rangers? You here just to prove a point?"

The contrast between press conferences up here and down in England is mental. You never hear them trying to put the league down, instead they all play a part in selling it as the 'most exciting' league in the world..

I wish some of the journo's up here would start being a bit more positive, this seasons league campaign is going to be night and day to the dross we have seen over the past 4 years. 

I'm buzzing for the new season, getting to see our team gel and become a proper squad, playing exciting football. Seems others would rather it was the same shite, different season.

12 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

So called journos trying their hardest to get him to bad mouth Brenda :lol:

"would you like to... not necessarily prove a point but maybe make Brendan rue maybe not giving you a game or really make him pay for what he's done for you... make him pay for it i.e. help beat Celtic in the league?"

What in the fuck is even is that pish :lol::lol: 

Think you will find its most beggars that buy the rhags nowadays 

No self respecting bear touches them .

The tabloids in Scotland now know we are on to them .They don't give a fuck obviously but they know the beggars lap all this garbage up .

That's why with the beggars ,it's a cosy wee love in .Sometimes like everyone are old mates .The reverse with any Rangers player or official .

They go on the attack with the intensity of a hungry wolf .

10 minutes ago, SuperTav said:

What is it with the constant shit questions from Scottish 'sports journalists'?

They are one of the first to come out and berate the state of the game up here etc. and constantly try to paint this place as a footballing backwater (which I'm sure you can argue is the case in some areas) always trying to clamour for some sort of saviour to sort our game out.

Yet when one of the top teams in the country (and by one of, I mean the) signs the current under-19 England captain, and one of English football's highly rated future prospects, the questions are asked with a sense of incredulity. 

"What are you doing up here? Isn't this a step down? Why did you say yes to Rangers? You here just to prove a point?"

The contrast between press conferences up here and down in England is mental. You never hear them trying to put the league down, instead they all play a part in selling it as the 'most exciting' league in the world..

I wish some of the journo's up here would start being a bit more positive, this seasons league campaign is going to be night and day to the dross we have seen over the past 4 years. 

I'm buzzing for the new season, getting to see our team gel and become a proper squad, playing exciting football. Seems others would rather it was the same shite, different season.

Next time when you can force yourself .Watch the same pressmen have a chat with Beggars players and Manager in one of their conferences 

11 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Next time when you can force yourself .Watch the same pressmen have a chat with Beggars players and Manager in one of their conferences 

I don't know if I could, as your comment suggests they will have their tongue so far up the Lego Eater's arse they'll be tasting the crayons stuck between his teeth.

I suppose it's to be expected, and we should stick to the Rangers TV output for sensible interviews with the players/management. 

2 minutes ago, BackwardsMan said:

Rossiter's press conference is one of the worst I've seen in a long time. Journalist questions were awful.

Was thinking that too. 

Every week the questions seem to get worse. Surely it's not that hard to produce a better standard of journalist in Scotland? :lol:

1 hour ago, ForeverBlue1872 said:

Its always the one guy I hear in every press conference that does it.

Know the one you mean, starts asking the question then sounds like he immediately regrets it. "Do you sort of feel...that you kind of...well...did you expect...what do you make of Joey Barton?". Absolute howler

24 minutes ago, SuperTav said:

I don't know if I could, as your comment suggests they will have their tongue so far up the Lego Eater's arse they'll be tasting the crayons stuck between his teeth.

I suppose it's to be expected, and we should stick to the Rangers TV output for sensible interviews with the players/management. 

It's way up mate .Comes with a health warning it's that nauseating .

He looked well happy to be here, as do all the players but how has MW rubbed off on the players already especially the new guys who has only been here a few weeks? He's/and Frank really picked the players well with the attitude and positive thinking.