New top for the kids.

RFC55

Should we buy the kids the tops?  

241 members have voted

1. 1. Should we buy the kids the tops?

• Yes
    • No

10 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Right lads wee separate thread to gauge opinions.

I won't be buying any adult merchandise as it stands just now. However my wee yin is desperate for the top. As I said before holiday I had the head nipped off me, "when's it out, can I get it" usual child stuff.

So my dilemma as it stands is yes I'm buying him it, but I know the club ain't keen on it which makes it tough but it's really to gauge what the other parents of RM think.  It's hard as the club clearly don't want it sold but at the end of the day kids can't really have retail deals etc explained to them.

It's a rock and a hard place at the minute. I'm not going to be at the game on Sat but he wee yin is going along with @Mr Soprano but I'd hope no aggro would be drawn to them for the fact the new top may be worn.

just dont sit near the directors box, thats where most of the aggro will likely come from (tu)

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Hiding? Don't worry I'll be cf5 this season. If you've got a problem you can tell me. I'll be delighted to listen and iron out these problems

Don't come to CF5 on Saturday or I will have to 'discuss' with you on his behalf. Could be embarrassing. 

I have been up here for a week and seen hundreds of wee fuckers in green tops. Get the kids their tops and let them wear them with pride.  This boardroom stuff is for adults doh

Would love to get the kits for my 4 year old. Just can't give my money over knowing it's going to that creature. And now saying another strip in the pipeline for half way through the season (true or not). Shame as I wanted to get my son every home kit from his birth. Board need to do something and quick.

Spent yesterday morning trawling sports shops for kids strips. Only reta ill er had kids strips was SD! Bought the boys a home top each and they love it. Then gets back to hotel to find the Club might release another!

While I support the club's stance,  statements should have been clearer from the club. 

@Rfc52 pity i didnt take your ticket and the wee fella on saturday. Would like to have seen any cunt dig the wean up then. If the boy wants the top get him it, better than losing him to an english premier league side. The pride you feel when you wear the jersey as a kid cant be underestimated and it sets you up for life. 

1 hour ago, Gascoigne8 said:

@Rfc52 pity i didnt take your ticket and the wee fella on saturday. Would like to have seen any cunt dig the wean up then. If the boy wants the top get him it, better than losing him to an english premier league side. The pride you feel when you wear the jersey as a kid cant be underestimated and it sets you up for life. 

If it wasn't for the story last night regarding a new top halfway through the season id a bought it for him. Won't waste money on the top now sadly. 

I consider myself lucky that my wee boy, at 11,surprisingly has a decent grasp of the shite going on with Ashley and the club.

He has always got all 3 strips up until last season but hasn't asked because he knows the score.

Means i don't have to either a)explain the shit with Ashley b)try to tell him i'm not getting him the strip or c)get him it and get dissapproving looks/remarks at the game.

In fact last night after i got him from his own football training he is like "dad,theres that wee Bradley guy with the new Rangers strip on,does he not know" 

Unreal man,kids shouldn't be talking about this shite.

I see and hear people mentioning that due to the statement yesterday it will be another teams strip for the bairn til this settles and we know whet the crack is.

Do we research how much of the profit from the strip is going to Club A?

Do fans of Club A dissect and analyse the profit margins, shareholders and dividend receivers when buying a strip, a scarf ?  

Should we now be researching for 45 minutes every night into where all the money from the pies gos before can buy something to eat at the game?  

What about the face painting for the bairns,  where does that cash go??  Maybe the face paint came from Sports Direct!!!

Probably doesnt make much sense but i think this has turned into a joke.  When i was a bairn i had no idea where the cash from strip went,  and tbh at that age i didnt care.

Wee one asks me for a strip shes getting one.  not an explanation about the business man at Rangers and the fat man from sports shop falling out