New top for the kids.

RFC55

Should we buy the kids the tops?  

241 members have voted

1. 1. Should we buy the kids the tops?

• Yes
    • No

Fuck knows where you would buy clothes if boycotting Ashley's that important, cunt owns everything on the high street no matter what your budget, from sports direct to Cruise, fat cunt owns the lot.

As for buying Rangers tops, just like every other consumer decision you make its up to you , its your hard earned.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

100% if I had kids I'd be buying it for them. Was always something special about getting the new Rangers kit as a wean, and as the non-cunts in here have already said kids don't have a clue or give a fuck about the retail deal. Anyone depriving their kid of feeling like a million dollars when they're out playing football or with their pals wearing our new kit is petty and stupid as fuck.

As for adults buying it - again it's their own decision. I'll probably get it as I've had most of our kits in my lifetime and when I can look at my collection in the future my first thoughts will hopefully be "Aye that's the belter from the 16/17 season when we made our way back to the top flight and skelped the scum" rather than "Wish a didnae fuckin buy this one actually because some fat Cockney prick". 

Some folk in here need to have a fucking word with themselves. If you don't want to buy it then don't. If you do then that's fine but people talking about having words with folk to criticise them wearing it at Ibrox need to fuck right off. 

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

I just feel this has gone on too long now and it is once again causing strife and anger between Bears and that is not good for any of us. I hope Ashley is not being kept as a bogey man for any reason.

Time to go to court or accept that we have to live with this for the next 5/6 years and get something out of it, this in between limbo has to end IMO. 

It would be great if they could just put their personal differences behind them for the good of the Club but i cant see that happening now.

29 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Sorry for the TF @Rfc52 but didn't think you'd mind this ...

What's a TF?

thats from last night. They weren't even big compared to normal but if you search YouTube they've had some big bands this year. Love their jiggy style.

7 minutes ago, Chrissyp84 said:

What's a TF?

thats from last night. They weren't even big compared to normal but if you search YouTube they've had some big bands this year. Love their jiggy style.

Aye, I know it's from last night, that's why I posted it. Yea, I've seen them much bigger.

TF - Threadfuck, but I'm sure RFC52 won't mind the slight deviation for some Culture (tu) 

5 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Aye, I know it's from last night, that's why I posted it. Yea, I've seen them much bigger.

TF - Threadfuck, but I'm sure RFC52 won't mind the slight deviation for some Culture (tu) 

Always enough room for culture 

8 hours ago, Young Bob said:

@The Godfather. If a group organise a protest then I am sure there will be some trouble.

Seriously why would there be trouble?and the op should buy the top if he want's and I am sure that he can do this safe in the knowledge that it will be trouble free.

5 hours ago, Chrissyp84 said:

Nae bother mate. Next time I'm over il ge ye a shout sure?. catch yoursel on ffs threatening violence against a bear for thinking ur spineless regards MA.

but if that is the road u wanna go them NS il g u a shout the first game I'm over at

Don't see it like that at all, I see a committed, devoted Rangers fan offerring a wanker the chance to redeem themselves in person.

9 hours ago, kaiser1041 said:

leave it to the other side of Glasgow to neglect children.its a no brainier really get the kids a top.im still waiting on @govanblue getting me the 2012 top for this season but I think he fell out with me or some shit.

what size you after?

28 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Don't see it like that at all, I see a committed, devoted Rangers fan offerring a wanker the chance to redeem themselves in person.

Issue has been resolved between op and myself via pm and I also apologised publicly a few pages back. Not getting into this again. I was harsh with my comments originally, my views are different than others on this thread regards the kits. But if you actually read through the thread you will see that after reading other posters comments esp the op's I feel that a compromise should be reached by the 2 polar opposite sides of our support

Just now, Chrissyp84 said:

Issue has been resolved between op and myself via pm and I also apologised publicly a few pages back. Not getting into this again. I was harsh with my comments originally, my views are different than others on this thread regards the kits. But if you actually read through the thread you will see that after reading other posters comments esp the op's I feel that a compromise should be reached by the 2 polar opposite sides of our support

(tu) didn't get that far, glad it's resolved 

5 hours ago, Chrissyp84 said:

Cheers. Was expecting to be banned inside 3 posts earlier. Now glad I'm getting to stick around lol. 

I enjoy FF for its large number of posters and lots of seemingly knowledgeable poster but I also enjoy the freedom given on here and it's good to hear differing views. 

Variety is the spice of life

you very nearly were.

No, bring a life moral of being greedy into this, and thats exactly what fat cashley is, instead today went and made a easy choice, went and purchased 3 new Linfield home tops for this season 16/17 and getting the away ones tommorow instead. Backing the clubs intrests and board to the hilt.

It could be argued for hours on end, to absolute death, whether to buy it or not but fuck sake, get the wee yins their jersey! They're the next generation after all. They are the people our club really relies on.

Each to there own, my children however know it does`nt make you any better a supporter for buying a jersey, a true life moral story right there to tell. 3 new Linfield home tops instead for our local team we go and watch when not Rangers. Im backing the board and my clubs future intrests first and foremost.

Don't have kids myself, but if my hypothetical kids were begging for the new kit I'd buy it for them. Sorry, I support the club financially and have done so for many years, but I wouldn't say no in that situation. And so help me if I see folks at the game getting grief cause their wee one's wearing the new top!

46 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

No, bring a life moral of being greedy into this, and thats exactly what fat cashley is, instead today went and made a easy choice, went and purchased 3 new Linfield home tops for this season 16/17 and getting the away ones tommorow instead. Backing the clubs intrests and board to the hilt.

With the revelations about this probable new kit coming out I'm not getting it.

My wee yin would punch me if he was asking for a Rangers top and I turned up with a Linfield one for him