I found this funny

1 hour ago, Jack The Flipper said:

So you're saying we cannot discuss the fact that they are constantly talking about us - so much one of their own mods closes their rangers thread to try and get them to talk about celtic?

You actually think these are comparable events? You telling us we cannot laugh at that?

GIF_gordon_ramsay_idiot_sandwich.gif

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

You clearly have as much a comprehension for the meaning of ironic as she has :lol:

You don't see the irony in starting a thread on a Rangers forum, laughing at celtic fans, who have made a thread about Rangers on a celtic forum? 

I'm scared. 

If a neutral observer were to study the behavior of both sets of fans, they would undoubtedly pick up on the others Mob's obsessive attraction to our club.

Many on here have aired their opinions as to why that is, so for what it's worth here's mine. Their support, and particularly the older generations have long since realized they belong to the section of society that's traditionally seen as immigrant and downtrodden in Scotland. Consequently this breeds jealousy and bitterness.

In my opinion this is where the hate stems from pure and simple.No matter how well their team do they will never be Rangers. No matter how much they succeed in life they will never be protestant. This then manifests itself in resentment and the need to constantly lash out.

They can bang on about brother walfred and their perceived pride in their Irish heritage but deep deep down that simple fact is what irks them. We've seen it all too often in the papers. If we sign a player guaranteed the first four/ five comments are derogatory from Declan, Ryan, Brendan etc. If we generate any positives regarding sponsorship or investment in the news who's first on the phone ins to distort it into a negative? 

To qualify my comments I'll be as honest as I can here and I believe the majority of bears will be like minded. If I'm in on Wednesday I'll probably watch their game in the hope I see them fail to reach the CL again, and yes I'd enjoy it no question. What I won't be doing is calling the Record first thing in the morning or Clyde 1 the following night to talk about them. I certainly won't be starting any threads on here about them.That for me is the difference between them and us. It's not all consuming for me.They are way down the line by way of priorities in my life a little irritant at worst not deserving of my time or attention.

2 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

You don't see the irony in starting a thread on a Rangers forum, laughing at celtic fans, who have made a thread about Rangers on a celtic forum? 

I'm scared. 

Holy fuck, a couple of threads occasionally coming up in the bears den is not comparable to the mankies having their rangers thread closed because the mods cannot get them to talk about their own team.

I'm starting to wonder about some people on this forum, tell me when I can have a laugh at them, when is it ok with you?

5 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Holy fuck, a couple of threads occasionally coming up in the bears den is not comparable to the mankies having their rangers thread closed because the mods cannot get them to talk about their own team.

I'm starting to wonder about some people on this forum, tell me when I can have a laugh at them, when is it ok with you?

In the thread about them in the general sports section? 

Laugh away bud. 

27 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I'm fine with you laughing occasionally. (tu)

But that "Holy fuck" is gonna cost you...

swear_box_zps1e2cf5ac.jpg

:P

last time i was on Kerryfail a year or two ago the "Sevco thread" had about 1000 odd pages, most other threads had like 3 pages, and you couldnt post random chat to the sevco thread it had o be a relevant news item or something like that, theyre utterly obsessed and even their own fans know it

9 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

I'm sure it's already in that thread if you search hard enough.

Sure somebody clocked this and posted it about 3 months back,  still worth the post OP in case anybody missed it, their obsession with us isn't normal. I'd deffo consider swerving a mate if all he spoke about was the bheasts, it's like fuck them yer a Gers fan, can ye imagine it ???, "but smeltic this smeltic that", naw bud, get yersel tae fuck, who needs that shit ✊?, strange religion

7 hours ago, Gazza1212 said:

If a neutral observer were to study the behavior of both sets of fans, they would undoubtedly pick up on the others Mob's obsessive attraction to our club.

Many on here have aired their opinions as to why that is, so for what it's worth here's mine. Their support, and particularly the older generations have long since realized they belong to the section of society that's traditionally seen as immigrant and downtrodden in Scotland. Consequently this breeds jealousy and bitterness.

In my opinion this is where the hate stems from pure and simple.No matter how well their team do they will never be Rangers. No matter how much they succeed in life they will never be protestant. This then manifests itself in resentment and the need to constantly lash out.

They can bang on about brother walfred and their perceived pride in their Irish heritage but deep deep down that simple fact is what irks them. We've seen it all too often in the papers. If we sign a player guaranteed the first four/ five comments are derogatory from Declan, Ryan, Brendan etc. If we generate any positives regarding sponsorship or investment in the news who's first on the phone ins to distort it into a negative? 

To qualify my comments I'll be as honest as I can here and I believe the majority of bears will be like minded. If I'm in on Wednesday I'll probably watch their game in the hope I see them fail to reach the CL again, and yes I'd enjoy it no question. What I won't be doing is calling the Record first thing in the morning or Clyde 1 the following night to talk about them. I certainly won't be starting any threads on here about them.That for me is the difference between them and us. It's not all consuming for me.They are way down the line by way of priorities in my life a little irritant at worst not deserving of my time or attention.

Great post, sums me up almost perfectly, hate the cunts but I'll watch on Wednesday if I'm hame in the hope they get walloped. Hope they get fucked into Europa cos fuck them representing Scotland in the CL, there to get pumped week in week out but creaming the cash like there DSS majority scum fans ???. Trampy no standard bastards ???

My old man juzt back from londonderry and a guy over there summed it up perfectly for me. We hate them.. but they hate us 10 times more. Its total hatred.  So fuck them their idol worshiping and their smelly tramp team. They are. A shower of shite and if it was not for.the protestant work ethic in this country we woukd be living in monasteries praying to idols.  Fuck them fuck their team. 

Moving on..... Aye so motherwell on Saturday