English Football

Clemdog

1 hour ago, ben51 said:

Knew he was missing. 

Some of penalties have been shocking in the past. 

No idea how he's been allowed to take it. 

23 minutes ago, Siwel said:

When he started that stupid as fuck run up I knew he was missing

I was driving through Stoke when City got the penalty and then my screams of joy turned to me shouting.. "Anyone but him" when 5 live tell me it's him hitting it.

Ordinarily going to Anfield and getting a point is a damn good result...but I'm a wee bit disappointed that Mahrez didn't even hit the target.

Pep as good as admitted he shouldn't have hit it and I'm doubting he will be hitting another one any time soon..

4 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I was driving through Stoke when City got the penalty and then my screams of joy turned to me shouting.. "Anyone but him" when 5 live tell me it's him hitting it.

Ordinarily going to Anfield and getting a point is a damn good result...but I'm a wee bit disappointed that Mahrez didn't even hit the target.

Pep as good as admitted he shouldn't have hit it and I'm doubting he will be hitting another one any time soon..

First cleansheet for city at Anfield in the premier league era so I guess it’s not all bad and that’s it out of the way early this season. Just think Mahrez is a bit of luxury player.

10 minutes ago, Siwel said:

First cleansheet for city at Anfield in the premier league era so I guess it’s not all bad and that’s it out of the way early this season. Just think Mahrez is a bit of luxury player.

I don't really like Mahrez. It's ok to score against Cardiff and Oxford but when you pay 60 million it's so you score against your so called main challengers and in Europe.

But aye overall I'm happy. Been away to Arsenal and Liverpool and top of the league.

55 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I don't really like Mahrez. It's ok to score against Cardiff and Oxford but when you pay 60 million it's so you score against your so called main challengers and in Europe.

But aye overall I'm happy. Been away to Arsenal and Liverpool and top of the league.

Just keeping the spot warm for The Arsenal 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Fair play to Emery. I have always liked watching him on the touchline having mini epileptic fits. The man gets so involved in every game. 

Still finish at least double figures behind City though..

KDB back after the international interruption..

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I don't think they'll win the title. But watched that Fulham game before ours. They were very impressive. They've been under the radar a bit and coming together well under emery