1 for all the "paranoid Protestants" out there

K.A.I

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

I would put nothing past they corrupt tarrier bastards.

I fancy them to drop points in the league off the back of some severe horsings in the c/l.

Barca wont be as charitable when they've Pep's Man city breathing down their necks, its a group of death for the tarriers.

Suit us.

18 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

I would put nothing past they corrupt tarrier bastards.

Aye, they've definitely rigged the draw to give themselves one of the toughest draws possible with almost zero chance of staying in Europe after Christmas. In fact, their influence over UEFA is so strong that giving England, Spain, Germany and Italy automatic qualification to the groups, thus making it even harder to qualify for teams from the smaller nations (Scotland included) was actually all their idea!

Have a fucking word with yourself man :lol: 

6 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Aye, they've definitely rigged the draw to give themselves one of the toughest draws possible with almost zero chance of staying in Europe after Christmas. In fact, their influence over UEFA is so strong that giving England, Spain, Germany and Italy automatic qualification to the groups, thus making it even harder to qualify for teams from the smaller nations (Scotland included) was actually all their idea!

They have zero influence outside of Scotland. Heard Pep referring to them as C****c of Glasgow in a presser today! 

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

All religions are fake shit - and the bigger they are the worse they are - only religion can make I 'church' and turn it into ( at least 2) factions that have fought each other for centuries based on ideology! And it's not just one religion that has done this! 

And Christianity - forgiveness - love - and peace - geez a break and yet that's what 'we' indulge in - our view of religion is better than your view - and yet few even practise the faith they 'defend' it's no wonder I laugh! 

First sensible thing you've said for ages BP 

yes most religions are a crock of shite .100%  

Doesn't mean I don't believe .Just hate all that preaching bull shit .

1 hour ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Like i said i would put fuck all past them , unlike you obviously. 

If you had put that list in front of them they would have taken that group in a heartbeat. They have fuck all chance going through in any of the groups but this one gives them maximum publicity and full stadiums.

10 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Any other club in the UK flying those terrorist flags would have been slaughtered but your catholic media have turned it into a humanitarian crusade so it helps them when their case comes up.

I can remember back in the early 80's , the tims used to fly a flag that looked like the Union Flag except it was red , white and green , amongst others , while the Union Flag was stuck away in a corner .

It was only a while later I discovered that it was the ETA flag for basque separists who had also been on a murderous campaign which rivalled the ira. 

And yep , not a word was said. 

8 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

I don't know but I'd imagine throwing bananas at a black man is worse than  singing about a Fenian because they decided to change the meaning to Catholic. I'd also suggest there's nothing wrong with singing fuck the Pope or queen if that's your belief. 

The famine song is an ironic chant. There was catholics and protestants who died in the famine. The song tells them the reason they left the "motherland" is now no longer an issue and if they love it so much they can head back.

A very valid point that seems lost to those who want to be . A big difference from the fenian society to your every day to day catholic . 

Even the authorities have adapted that to suit their agenda. 

53 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Like i said i would put fuck all past them , unlike you obviously. 

If you had put that list in front of them they would have taken that group in a heartbeat. They have fuck all chance going through in any of the groups but this one gives them maximum publicity and full stadiums.

Holy fuck :lol::lol::lol: 

42 minutes ago, gmcf said:

I can remember back in the early 80's , the tims used to fly a flag that looked like the Union Flag except it was red , white and green , amongst others , while the Union Flag was stuck away in a corner .

It was only a while later I discovered that it was the ETA flag for basque separists who had also been on a murderous campaign which rivalled the ira. 

And yep , not a word was said. 

Yes mate .I can also remember the day when Most councils and Authorities flew the Union Jack .

Now you are hard pushed to find one

Probably put on a hate list if one is seen hanging outside your premises 

Isn't that ironic ,given we voted to stay in the Union 

27 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Holy fuck :lol::lol::lol: 

What is wrong with that idea? 

Have the beggars got previous for gaining through back doors 'twice in 5 years  and helping hands in reduced fines ? Practically every time year on year until recently ?

Yes or No answer ?

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

What is wrong with that idea? 

Have the beggars got previous for gaining through back doors 'twice in 5 years  and helping hands in reduced fines ? Practically every time year on year until recently ?

Yes or No answer ?

Aye ok. They've fixed it to get knocked out at the earliest stage. All part of the big UEFA conspiracy.

Those pesky tims, what are they like eh?

4 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Aye ok. They've fixed it to get knocked out at the earliest stage. All part of the big UEFA conspiracy.

Those pesky tims, what are they like eh?

For them .They know they are probably out .It is all about the money and you know that bud 

Watched this on catch up this morning, yes there was bias against Rangers but nothing that I wouldn't expect. The bottom line is the cunts are raging that we are still here, just like I was raging 20 years ago when wee Fergus saved them. I wanted them cunts dead and buried because I hate them, to be fair I wouldn't expect anything less in return. I actually enjoyed the documentary and think it will be a good series of programmes to watch, I remember watching a similar series in the mid 80s called "Only a game" that was also very good.