You win nothing on the cheap mr king.

KingKirk

1 minute ago, big blue Fin said:

What surprises me is how the "glib and shameless liar" was allowed to sneak back up the stairs at Ibrox.

His actions almost brought about a second financial crisis at Ibrox when he convinced punters not to buy Season Tickets.

He got the Club delisted from the Stock Exchange and we're still essentially in limbo there.

He promised millions of pounds, not a penny of which has been produced, we're existing on revenue from ticket sales etc.

He's pissed away god knows how much in legal fees fighting with Ashley.

The sad result is two poor wins and two scraped by draws. 

NOT GOOD ENOUGH DAVID!!!!

So he's not not produced a penny, but has pissed away god knows how much in legal fees :lol: 

43,000 ST doesn't cover our operating costs - so where has the money to cover the shortfall come from? 

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

So he's not not produced a penny, but has pissed away god knows how much in legal fees :lol: 

43,000 ST doesn't cover our operating costs - so where has the money to cover the shortfall come from? 

Honestly, why bother?

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

Go on be critical of King, I dare you. Feel the weight moving off your shoulders....

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

We are now starting to now see the Real Rangers supporters and the board supporters.

Not at all alike.

How can you tell with all your flip flopping?

You blamed MW for our transfers in the other thread ya old coot.

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

It wont take you long to find a critical post if you go looking. 

Ask Al if he can find a critical post  he made of the Llambias/Ashley board...

No wait that's not fair. Look forward not back... (tu)

I do get the frustration re budget but let's face facts.

Warburton gave Kiernan a new improved deal.

Our joint top earner is sitting on the bench because he cant last longer than 30 mins without blowing out his arse.

38 yr old Clint Hill wont be earning a pittance.

Warburton spent 500k on MOH, a player he clearly doesn't fancy after only 7 months.

The fickle fans are out in numbers since last night. Sack king, warburton, weir, and every other cunt too. lets go back to the championship so all the wee lassies can chat cheerfully about 5-0 wins every other week and talk about coming up. Got to laugh at some fans when the going gets tough the RM diehards come out to rubbish the team. 

12 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I do get the frustration re budget but let's face facts.

Warburton gave Kiernan a new improved deal.

Our joint top earner is sitting on the bench because he cant last longer than 30 mins without blowing out his arse.

38 yr old Clint Hill wont be earning a pittance.

Warburton spent 500k on MOH, a player he clearly doesn't fancy after only 7 months.

If This seasons aim is to finish a comfortable 2nd then this squad is more than good enough. That's not what I'd consider"more than highly competitive" That's where the frustration sits with me. What's the aim.

I just hope the "over investment" DK spoke of happens in the next 4 days. Mariapa still not got a club. MW clearly wanted him. OK, he wanted more than we initially offered and may break any pay structure that might be in place but jeez, cmon to fuck, the alternatives don't fill me with much hope.