You win nothing on the cheap mr king.

KingKirk

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, AlBear85 said:

What paid for our losses then?

See there you go mixing it again , where in the guys post does it say anything about losses genius ? The figures he has shown were all paid for with fans season tickets , not out of the pockets of any cunt on that board.

1 minute ago, AlBear85 said:

You find that one post you made criticising/questioning/slightly miffed at the Llambias/Ashley board?

Now that was funny. :pipe:

What a rapier like retort, deflection, not a convincing way to disprove the unthinking drone tag.

2 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

See there you go mixing it again , where in the guys post does it say anything about losses genius ? The figures he has shown were all paid for with fans season tickets , not out of the pockets of any cunt on that board.

If all our transfer fees were paid out of ST money. What money helped fund the rest of the club? It's simple to answer.

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Its season ticket sales that are keeping the club going now , not anything coming out of Kings hip.

No. You said ST money paid the fees for our transfers. What is covering our operating losses if ST money is being used to pay transfer fees?

Come on spit it out, I've asked you for a third time now...

21 minutes ago, Smile said:

People who want what is best for Rangers, not individual boards. People who want to see the strongest team on the park rather than make excuses for a weak board who have not invested in the squad.

What's best for Rangers?  I thought it was the sustainable business model and not throwing money we don't have at players so we don't end up again where we've just been?  That's what we've all been screaming for, right?  We can't go down the line again of hoping for a sugar daddy coming and pumping money in...when he gets bored and fucks off we're screwed.

Just now, AlBear85 said:

No. You said ST money paid the fees for our transfers. What is covering our operating losses if ST money is being used to pay transfer fees?

Come on spit it out, I've asked you for a third time now...

Do one fuckwit , i already answered your pish , read it back you are obviously slow.

Just now, coopsleftboot said:

What's best for Rangers?  I thought it was the sustainable business model and not throwing money we don't have at players so we don't end up again where we've just been?  That's what we've all been screaming for, right?  We can't go down the line again of hoping for a sugar daddy coming and pumping money in...when he gets bored and fucks off we're screwed.

You're mistaken. It was only that when Dave King wasn't chairman. Now he is, we want us to spunk money for fun and end up in the shit again all because DK pissed our money away, so we can say "I told you king was bad..."

2 minutes ago, AlBear85 said:

You're mistaken. It was only that when Dave King wasn't chairman. Now he is, we want us to spunk money for fun and end up in the shit again all because DK pissed our money away, so we can say "I told you king was bad..."

Does my nut in ? People are rightly branding Murray the devil for the profligacy that ultimately led to where we ended up, and now there's nutters demanding we start off down the same road all over again!

Just now, AlBear85 said:

That's why I am asking you what I should think so I can avoid that "drone" tag.

Now if you actually took the time to think for yourself instead of acting the petulant child you would see that in my exchange with Esk that I have stated what you think is important can actually cover a wide range of things which will vary in importance depending on where you sit on the spectrum, An out and out defiant like the Host or a guppy like you.

However in any business it is the leaderships job to manage expectations, and in proper business this need to make sure that shareholders arent deliberately mislead, luckily football isnt a real business that has to follow the rules. But as has been said if the intention was to stabilise and build, be honest state the goals and why, keep the income stream on side. Some malcontents may suggest that its actually a deliberate ploy, fractured support, divide and conquer. Who knows, but across the virtual world and beyond RM the club in all its forms is pissing away good will at an alarming rate. Annd thats never a good thing when its those that are your primary income stream.

But then perhaps I shouldnt ask why the biggest issues of last season havent been addressed. It as you say a religious thing and all down to faith.Bloody atheists. 

Our budget dwarfs that of every club in Scotland with the exception of the phaedos. That was always going to be the case coming from where we have been the last few years. Our financial position is not to blame for the bad form and results since the semi. What I would say is that the money DK said would be available for the January window has to be added to this window in acquiring at least one decent CB. No point keeping money back for the January window if the league is over by the time it comes around, which it will be if the CB pairing isn't sorted.

4 minutes ago, Bertent said:

Now if you actually took the time to think for yourself instead of acting the petulant child you would see that in my exchange with Esk that I have stated what you think is important can actually cover a wide range of things which will vary in importance depending on where you sit on the spectrum, An out and out defiant like the Host or a guppy like you.

However in any business it is the leaderships job to manage expectations, and in proper business this need to make sure that shareholders arent deliberately mislead, luckily football isnt a real business that has to follow the rules. But as has been said if the intention was to stabilise and build, be honest state the goals and why, keep the income stream on side. Some malcontents may suggest that its actually a deliberate ploy, fractured support, divide and conquer. Who knows, but across the virtual world and beyond RM the club in all its forms is pissing away good will at an alarming rate. Annd thats never a good thing when its those that are your primary income stream.

But then perhaps I shouldnt ask why the biggest issues of last season havent been addressed. It as you say a religious thing and all down to faith.Bloody atheists. 

I assume that made sense to you. Well done.

22 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Do I? Or have you just made that up? 

You tell me you made up nonsense about Lion Brand not being allowed on FF which was disproved easily.

I should have called you the liar but its not very classy.

10 minutes ago, theclothmonster said:

Our budget dwarfs that of every club in Scotland with the exception of the phaedos. That was always going to be the case coming from where we have been the last few years. Our financial position is not to blame for the bad form and results since the semi. What I would say is that the money DK said would be available for the January window has to be added to this window in acquiring at least one decent CB. No point keeping money back for the January window if the league is over by the time it comes around, which it will be if the CB pairing isn't sorted.

What money this boards in crash and Burn mode now and was found out at the Cup Final. Moneys its god not the Rangers or its support.

Just now, Smile said:

You tell me you made up nonsense about Lion Brand not being allowed on FF which was disproved easily.

I should have called you the liar but its not very classy.

It's not as far as I know. The guys behind LB & Dingwall hate each other. I've not logged into FF in months, it doesn't work on my phone so I don't use it but if there were any posts since they must have changed their stance. 

The LB twitter account has had various digs at FF & MD for not allowing them to post on it. 

I'm sure you know better though... ;)