Further verification controls needed to stop bheasts joining

Rambo1872

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

fuck the tarriers hope they enjoy watching us enjoying the good times we will undoubtedly have and hopefully starting on Saturday at the pedodome. so any lurkers fill your boots hope you enjoy watching bears world wide celebrate as we continue our rise back to the top where we belong. 

New members should be made to meet Admins at Ibrox on a matchday.  They should be made to wear the Sash and give a secret masonic handshake.  They should then be required to sing the banned version of the Billy Boys right in front of Police Officers.  Once they are released from prison they should be granted access to the Off Topic and put on one years probation.

8 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

New members should be made top meet Admins at Ibrox on a matchday.  They should be made to wear the Sash and give a secret masonic handshake.  They should then be required to sing the banned version of the Billy Boys right in front of Police Officers.  Once they are released from prison they should be granted access to the Off Topic and put on one years probation.

What's the 'off topic' ?

3 hours ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

If that's what you're into then fair enough.

I find it hard to believe there's anything any of these people could say to me over a football forum that would make me want to go to the effort of harassing them into taking down their social media accounts, finding out where they work and contacting their employer and then harassing them further via email.

Seems a bit sad to me, more like the sort of behaviour we'd associate with them tbh. As I said though, if that's what you're into then fair enough.

Mate this is a lot of Shite. So someone can come on here give the team it tight then try and give the Bears it tight on here and come the cunt then when 1 of the good bears outs him and shites all over him it's poor Timmy?? Fuck them, what about all the lee Wallace is a grass pish and our players getting assaulted is that fair game? Maybe tossers like them will think on in future. 

7 hours ago, cushynumber said:

what do you suggest? have some questions to answer prior to signing up?

1. Are you a Rangers supporter?

2. Are you really a Rangers supporter?

3. Dont lie now - are you really, really a Rangers supporter?

1. Did Jock Know?

2. Why does alan brazil walk funny?

3. Assuming No: 1 is a yes, why did he rather protect paedo fc, than tell the polis?

8 hours ago, M0NTY said:

Not sure who seen the reply the bheast who managed to creep onto the forum posted but i think its time more verification measures are added to stop these smelly cunts joining. Possible exisiting member verification before posts are allowed. The taig sites all have better verification processes, were open to infestation from them especially if the result is not in our favour come next weekend.

Eh, how would you know this?!

20 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

Mate this is a lot of Shite. So someone can come on here give the team it tight then try and give the Bears it tight on here and come the cunt then when 1 of the good bears outs him and shites all over him it's poor Timmy?? Fuck them, what about all the lee Wallace is a grass pish and our players getting assaulted is that fair game? Maybe tossers like them will think on in future. 

It's the Internet. If they want to come on here, let them. If they're thick enough to out themselves on here, terrorise them on here. Sending screenshots to someone's work place etc is petty as fuck IMO.

I'm not sure what timposters on here has to do with the Lee Wallace is a grass patter though, or our players being assaulted. That's a completely different matter altogether and at no point have I said any of it is fair game. Very strange post.

5 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

It's the Internet. If they want to come on here, let them. If they're thick enough to out themselves on here, terrorise them on here. Sending screenshots to someone's work place etc is petty as fuck IMO.

I'm not sure what timposters on here has to do with the Lee Wallace is a grass patter though, or our players being assaulted. That's a completely different matter altogether and at no point have I said any of it is fair game. Very strange post.

Very strange? U question why a good bear has fucked an hiv cunt up, That's strange. It was the hivs who started the grass patter it was the hivs who assaulted the players and it was an hiv cunt who was on coming the cunt with another Rangers supporter on here and u were questioning why he would fuck the cunt up, all very relevant imo. Maybe u will be outed next 

1 minute ago, bluewhitevanman said:

Very strange? U question why a good bear has fucked an hiv cunt up, That's strange. It was the hivs who started the grass patter it was the hivs who assaulted the players and it was an hiv cunt who was on coming the cunt with another Rangers supporter on here and u were questioning why he would fuck the cunt up, all very relevant imo. Maybe u will be outed next 

Aye that's sound logic. I think it's sad going to the lengths of contacting someone's workplace because he was cheeky over the Internet so I definitely must be one of them.

Have a word with yourself you absolute bellend.

Also Hibs cunts including one of their mob's "top-boy's" sharing Police pictures of Rangers fans at Hampden hoping to get one or two more jailed.

Don't give me the rise above it or be the bigger man pish. All that ended in 2012 when we were and still are fair game for everyone else and fans of everyone else to get us jailed, titles stripped, sacked from our jobs, club killed...you name it ... if you are one of about 15 clubs in Scotland, or fans of them you are fair game every time you open your mouth or start your shite.

The way it should be.

2 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Aye that's sound logic. I think it's sad going to the lengths of contacting someone's workplace because he was cheeky over the Internet so I definitely must be one of them.

Have a word with yourself you absolute bellend.

Aye defo 1 of them