Miller time

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Can we make a McCoist sticky where the adorers can adore, the haters can hate and  the rest of us can be left in peace.  FFS getting boring now.

Sadly it divides us 

admin should  merge .

Lets look forward to Sat 

Ok so it aint great to hear ex Gers players or managers writing us aff but see as long as every player in our dresssing room and our management team believe that we can do it then thats all that matters.

All this we are a few years behind the taigs is bullshit and we will soon see that.

17 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Ok so it aint great to hear ex Gers players or managers writing us aff but see as long as every player in our dresssing room and our management team believe that we can do it then thats all that matters.

All this we are a few years behind the taigs is bullshit and we will soon see that.

He's saying that about a team who played the imps in Gibraltar.  That's what pisses me off 

Were only two or three years away cause he fucking managed us.

The mans an idiot and only interested in his media money. 

You'd think after the display in the semi final people would fuck up about how far away from the tarriers we are and how good the tarriers are and how they have better players.

Never wanted to win a single game and title more in my fucking life

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Were only two or three years away cause he fucking managed us.

The mans an idiot and only interested in his media money. 

You'd think after the display in the semi final people would fuck up about how far away from the tarriers we are and how good the tarriers are and how they have better players.

Never wanted to win a single game and title more in my fucking life

Totally agree mate. In my heart of hearts I doubt we'll win the league but how the fuck can we not win on Saturday.  Look what happened to them in Gibraltar.  They're in the champs league and I have no idea how they qualified. It definitely wasn't to do with being the better team.

I hope we fucking destroy those smelly rats on Saturday. 

5 hours ago, one55 said:

sometimes you have to wonder about him. shocking coming from a former rangers player/manager. even if it were to be true he shouldn't be coming out and saying these kind of things. he's only giving that lot in the east more reason to talk shite about us. what a joke. just piss off ally.

Tbh if he thinks we are miles away we are probably a better team than them going by allys judgement on football 

McCoist offering his opinion on football management and building a team to challenge them would be like me offering my opinion on how a Paralympic gymnast should win a gold medal.

It's best to avoid speaking out on subjects you know the square route of fuckall about.

5 hours ago, Queen's_highway said:

Coming up on stv news he's saying we're  2 or 3 years away from competing with the child rapists 

I used to love him and even though his time as manager was awful I still looked at him in awe for what he had done previously. 

Imo how can he say we're that far apart. He had no fucking clue how to be a managereal and then makes a statement like this.

Raging 

No issue with Durrant saying they will win 10 in a row?

2 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

Makes me feel ill reading that

Who needs enemies eh? 

I actually think it is more to do with how Sir Walter brought these players up. Let's making them feel ivincible and that they just need to turn up to win then pump them. Wether we agree with them or like them they are stil Rangers fans like us. Remember the crowd at the league decider 99?

My point was more about McCoist being a target over others. If you do disagree you can join the others in the other McCoist thread.

7 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

I actually think it is more to do with how Sir Walter brought these players up. Let's making them feel ivincible and that they just need to turn up to win then pump them. Wether we agree with them or like them they are stil Rangers fans like us. Remember the crowd at the league decider 99?

My point was more about McCoist being a target over others. If you do disagree you can join the others in the other McCoist thread.

I was watching the TV and it came up with what he said. That's why I posted it. I was astonished. How he can say about teams being better than others etc after what he had done as a manager. That was the point I was making 

1 hour ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

McCoist offering his opinion on football management and building a team to challenge them would be like me offering my opinion on how a Paralympic gymnast should win a gold medal.

It's best to avoid speaking out on subjects you know the square route of fuckall about.

What ye think, mate? High on artistic merit, low on difficulty?

giphy.gif