F*** it, needs said.

Virtuoso

Was tryng to avoid coming online, but some things need said...and in no discernible order...

Fuck the board 

Fuck you Mr King (and your promises)

Fuck you Warburton (clueless doesn't come close)

An extra fuck you to the cunts responsible for the current board being shoe-horned in on a promise

Fuck the Pope

Fuck the IRA

...and a fuck you to the child molesting, terrorist supporting, fenian bastards who are reading this.

7 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Was tryng to avoid coming online, but some things need said...and in no discernible order...

Fuck the board 

An extra fuck you to the cunts responsible for the current board being shoe-horned in on a promise

Fuck the Pope

Fuck the IRA

...and a fuck you to the child molesting, terrorist supporting, fenian bastards who are reading this.

Agree on three out of seven of your statements. What we have is better than we had but today was a massive boot in the baws.

11 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Fuck the board 

Fuck the Pope

Fuck the IRA

It's hard to argue with any of these today 

18 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Fuck the board 

Fuck the Pope

Fuck the IRA

Well fucking said. 

Up to our knees in fenian blood is trivial at the moment.

I Hope the fenian bastards meet the most horrible death imaginable. Inbreeding can cause that shit, so I live in hope :crabflute:

27 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Fuck the board 

Fuck the Pope

Fuck the IRA

If it was left to McCoist we wouldnt be playing in this league. Warburtons a good manager. He just needs to learn a few things, and a bit of investment.

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

manager is stuck with freebies etc because of the lack of investment yet no one is holding the board to account

I thought the boss was happy with the money available, I honestly think he thinks he can win the league on the cheap, or that's what he's told the board.

I could be very wrong, it's early days he could yet work magic, I have serious doubts.

3 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I thought the boss was happy with the money available, I honestly think he thinks he can win the league on the cheap, or that's what he's told the board.

I could be very wrong, it's early days he could yet work magic, I have serious doubts.

I think he is being diplomatic, hardly going to bad mouth King in the media

4 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

manager is stuck with freebies etc because of the lack of investment yet no one is holding the board to account

Did the board pick kranjcar to start his FIRST league game at girodome despite fitter younger options ? 

Did the board decide to chase a lost cause at 3-1 down resulting in humiliation? 

Did the board leave the tims Centre forward unmarked at a corner? 

Did the board play into tims hands by over playing from the back despite a hard pressing game from tims ?

Let's hold the board to account tomorrow, for today I'm holding Warburton's naivety to account.

34 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Fuck the board 

Fuck the Pope

Fuck the IRA

9 minutes ago, 1NachoNovo said:

Well fucking said. 

Up to our knees in fenian blood is trivial at the moment.

I Hope the fenian bastards meet the most horrible death imaginable. Inbreeding can cause that shit, so I live in hope :crabflute:

Both of you along with half the other fucking idiots posting along these lines are a fucking disgrace to our support. No surrender? You pair (especially fucking 1NachoNovo posting utter fucking drivel all over the forum) want to throw in the towel after 5 games. 

Fuck Mr King? Aye, he's much worse than Green, Whyte, Ashley, the Easdales and co has he? He has been instrumental in reshaping the club appointing our manager MW who is nothing but a credit to our club and supporting the recruitment of people like Frank Mcp. Particularly at 1NachoNovo as I keep seeing you quote this 30m figure - did you expect this all to be spent on transfer fees? If so you're a fucking idiot. Why do you think we should be able to go out and splash 5m on a player? Do you want us to go into admin again at one stage? I bet if we did you would ironically blame DK for spending money he didn't have.

Fuck MW (Clueless doesn't come close) - are you a total fucking moron? I agree he's had a tough start to the season and possibly trying to shoehorn Barton, Krancjar and co into our team when they aren't complimentary to last seasons style of play but fuck MW and being clueless?! He's the best manager we have had since Sir Walter left, has just signed a new contract, took us to the National Cup Final last season, won a cup we couldn't win the previous few years and generally coasted to the league title last season. He has lost 1 fucking game this season!!! Yes we have issues but getting rid of MW is not the answer. Give him time. I hate the thought of finishing 2nd behind Celtic but the fact of the matter is they are signing players with a greater pedigree than ours (Sinclair, Dembele, Toure are basically either much more proven or simply better players than Windass, Garner, Senders). I fucking hate Celtic, I hate losing and I hate seeing things go as wrong as they have today and in our games against Kilmarnock, Motherwell at various stages and Hamilton but I'm not fucking stupid so I can use my head and look at it sensibly. Our team have just come up from the Championship, are finding their feet and we have a glut of new signings. I'm not saying it will definitely come good but unless we fall miles behind whoever is 2nd then MW should not find his job under threat in the slightest. 

Please also keep in mind that MW has signed several players who have been top notch for us so far - Waghorn, Tavernier, Foderingham, Halliday, Forrester. I hadn't even heard of any of them outside Halliday before they signed! Rossiter signing could also go on to be a huge coup. Barton is a big big question mark for me but MW has shown previously he will get rid of any player who he doesn't feel is adding value so we need to trust him to handle this situation as it develops. 

MW needs to give himself a bit of a shake and work out how to get us back to playing the football that seen us dominate the ball against Celtic last year and playing the best football in the country. My fear is that I'm not sure how he can do this with Barton in the team in particular and he won't want to drop him. Regardless, he should be given every supporters support down to a man whilst he tries to do this and his track record with us in both recruitment and results should justify this. 

Stop acting like fucking idiots - look at the situation we find ourselves in objectively and support your team.

7 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Did the board pick kranjcar to start his FIRST league game at girodome despite fitter younger options ? 

Did the board decide to chase a lost cause at 3-1 down resulting in humiliation? 

Did the board leave the tims Centre forward unmarked at a corner? 

Did the board play into tims hands by over playing from the back despite a hard pressing game from tims ?

Let's hold the board to account tomorrow, for today I'm holding Warburton's naivety to account.

Kranjcar looked fit today but got caught up in all the nonsense, soon as that happened he was ineffective not sure why you singled him out when others, including McKay, were worse.

3-1 or 5-1 what difference, he'd have been castigated had we not chased the game.  Senderos sending off killed us.

A quality centre-half is needed, but we don't have the money so we are taking players like Hill and Senderos.  All this despite two years of record ST sales.

Last two points are valid - MW naivety showed.  

MW or any manager needs investment, we were promised money and are still waiting.

5 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

Both of you along with half the other fucking idiots posting along these lines are a fucking disgrace to our support. No surrender? You pair (especially fucking 1NachoNovo posting utter fucking drivel all over the forum) want to throw in the towel after 5 games. 

Fuck Mr King? Aye, he's much worse than Green, Whyte, Ashley, the Easdales and co has he? He has been instrumental in reshaping the club appointing our manager MW who is nothing but a credit to our club and supporting the recruitment of people like Frank Mcp. Particularly at 1NachoNovo as I keep seeing you quote this 30m figure - did you expect this all to be spent on transfer fees? If so you're a fucking idiot. Why do you think we should be able to go out and splash 5m on a player? Do you want us to go into admin again at one stage? I bet if we did you would ironically blame DK for spending money he didn't have.

Fuck MW (Clueless doesn't come close) - are you a total fucking moron? I agree he's had a tough start to the season and possibly trying to shoehorn Barton, Krancjar and co into our team when they aren't complimentary to last seasons style of play but fuck MW and being clueless?! He's the best manager we have had since Sir Walter left, has just signed a new contract, took us to the National Cup Final last season, won a cup we couldn't win the previous few years and generally coasted to the league title last season. He has lost 1 fucking game this season!!! Yes we have issues but getting rid of MW is not the answer. Give him time. I hate the thought of finishing 2nd behind Celtic but the fact of the matter is they are signing players with a greater pedigree than ours (Sinclair, Dembele, Toure are basically either much more proven or simply better players than Windass, Garner, Senders). I fucking hate Celtic, I hate losing and I hate seeing things go as wrong as they have today and in our games against Kilmarnock, Motherwell at various stages and Hamilton but I'm not fucking stupid so I can use my head and look at it sensibly. Our team have just come up from the Championship, are finding their feet and we have a glut of new signings. I'm not saying it will definitely come good but unless we fall miles behind whoever is 2nd then MW should not find his job under threat in the slightest. 

Please also keep in mind that MW has signed several players who have been top notch for us so far - Waghorn, Tavernier, Foderingham, Halliday, Forrester. I hadn't even heard of any of them outside Halliday before they signed! Rossiter signing could also go on to be a huge coup. Barton is a big big question mark for me but MW has shown previously he will get rid of any player who he doesn't feel is adding value so we need to trust him to handle this situation as it develops. 

MW needs to give himself a bit of a shake and work out how to get us back to playing the football that seen us dominate the ball against Celtic last year and playing the best football in the country. My fear is that I'm not sure how he can do this with Barton in the team in particular and he won't want to drop him. Regardless, he should be given every supporters support down to a man whilst he tries to do this and his track record with us in both recruitment and results should justify this. 

Stop acting like fucking idiots - look at the situation we find ourselves in objectively and support your team.

Shut up. If the fans who pay 50 quid to go and watch their team play get absolutely fucked against their biggest rivals and slate the manager (quite deservedly so) they are entitled to it. 

2 minutes ago, WGOH said:

Shut up. If the fans who pay 50 quid to go and watch their team play get absolutely fucked against their biggest rivals and slate the manager (quite deservedly so) they are entitled to it. 

I'd love to hear what the masterplan is after we fuck off the manager and Dave King.

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Kranjcar looked fit today but got caught up in all the nonsense, soon as that happened he was ineffective not sure why you singled him out when others, including McKay, were worse.

3-1 or 5-1 what difference, he'd have been castigated had we not chased the game.  Senderos sending off killed us.

A quality centre-half is needed, but we don't have the money so we are taking players like Hill and Senderos.  All this despite two years of record ST sales.

Last two points are valid - MW naivety showed.  

MW or any manager needs investment, we were promised money and are still waiting.

Kranjcar was a car crash today and if that's him fit he should have stayed in Disneyland,  at at 3-1 with ten men we should have took our medicine and prevented the inevitable humiliation. Incredibly naive to think we'd get something from that situation and played into tims hands.