7 points dropped...... last season celtic dropped 28 points and won the league

Kobashi

Today we lost a battle, but the war is far from over. Celtic won the league last season dropping 28 points. We've only dropped 7. We need to pick it up a lot, but if you're one of the posters already surrendering, you are out of your mind.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Kobashi said:

Today we lost a battle, but the war is far from over. Celtic won the league last season dropping 28 points. We've only dropped 7. We need to pick it up a lot, but if you're one of the posters already surrendering, you are out of your mind.

We've dropped 7 from 15 to be fair though. If we keep up that pace we'll have about 60(ish) points come the end of the season. Celtic finished on 86. I'm not in meltdown like most others seem to be, just a bit of perspective. 

7 minutes ago, Kobashi said:

The way we're playing they could drop 40 points and still win the league!

You can lose a battle and retire from the field with dignity or you can get routed a leave the field in disarray.

I have visions of the McCoist years, more of the same, I think the boss has bitten off more than he can chew.

Having said that , tomorrow's another day, we can live in hope.

9 minutes ago, Kobashi said:

Straws............at...........clutching

6 minutes ago, MarvinAndrews said:

We've dropped 7 from 15 to be fair though. If we keep up that pace we'll have about 60(ish) points come the end of the season. Celtic finished on 86. I'm not in meltdown like most others seem to be, just a bit of perspective. 

Hows the knees big man?

Fancy a game?

1 hour ago, Kobashi said:

That the 'no Surrender' spirit we need - a season is a marathon 

I'll have two of what you are on.

The scum did get shot of Ronnie bhoy, or didn't you notice? The spent £5 mil just to bring in BR alone. They have strengthened by bringing in quality. They have a £30 mil windfall in qualifying for the CL.

They savaged us today without breaking sweat.

We sit with the four worst central defenders in the league, if not in our history.

We have played dross now for our first five opening league games and now dropped 7 points, four games of which were against dross.

Now none of that gives me much comfort.

Nothing about surrendering and more about reality and sanity.

No, today we got fucking skelped, we have dropped 7 points in our opening 5 games and our defence is a an absolute fucking disgrace, I am a positive fan believe it or not but lost points against relegation fodder and a humping from a imo not so great beggar team does not fill me with confidence ,neither does our goalkeeper making sure that this start isn't any worse due to some great saves 

2 hours ago, Kobashi said:

They couldv'e dropped as many points as they wanted and still have won the league

we ain't winning the league just accept it I have needed to. I now see this season as get 2nd lay the foundation's for a proper charge next season. Warburton has said himself if it takes them 3yrs he wont be the manager he knows the script this is year 1 already gone (in terms of the title)