Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I hear you but do not think we played as well as them in any stage of the game 

they were shite still beat us with ease 5-1 going on 8-1 

i don't care if the persons a prick like Hannah if I agree with them I'll say 

he is a prick though 

I am just as hacked off as everyone else but the previous poster said to get it in perspective and he is right. We were 2-1 behind at half-time, but although they were the better team at that time, I stuck a wee bet on that we would win. If Barrie McKay had found the top corner early in the second half, I would have won my bet. The third goal fucked us, but until then I still had hope. Senderos completely monged the weekend after that.

it may not be very bright at the moment, but there is light at the end of the tunnel.

i just hope it is not a train coming. Onwards and upwards, WATP.

The football phone-in is a stitch-up; they're stitching-up the unintelligent.

Verbal grenades are rolled out into the public by condescending journalist guests, hoping to infuriate and invite your wee Daz's and your big Baz's into running to their nearest phonebox with a first full of change, leaving Kayla the rabid Staffordshire terrier tied to the lamppost.

I wouldn't be concerned or, as you've said, paranoid about anything said on a football phone-in.

3 hours ago, jaywalker said:

I am just as hacked off as everyone else but the previous poster said to get it in perspective and he is right. We were 2-1 behind at half-time, but although they were the better team at that time, I stuck a wee bet on that we would win. If Barrie McKay had found the top corner early in the second half, I would have won my bet. The third goal fucked us, but until then I still had hope. Senderos completely monged the weekend after that.

it may not be very bright at the moment, but there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Nah I'm sorry, none of you's are right in my eyes. In fact I'm speechless. We were fucking awful. There's a massive gulf (even with this shite Celtic team) - anyone saying otherwise is deluded.

17 hours ago, Dutchy said:

I've been listening to Radio 5 for the past few years, but last year lemon was on all the time and even had a spot as a commentator for the Euros, but he got the hivs job after some. Now, even they just talk about Scottish football, if they ever do by repeating the same shite BBC Ireland give them. And of course, brenda.

Ally McCoist was commentating during the Sund/Everton game last night and it was good not to hear Irish accents for a change, but he still sticks to his 2-3 years to go for Rangers comments.

When one gets in they always bring in their mates :power_of_anguish:

13 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Nah I'm sorry, none of you's are right in my eyes. In fact I'm speechless. We were fucking awful. There's a massive gulf (even with this shite Celtic team) - anyone saying otherwise is deluded.

Unfortunately and as ugly as it is to admit it you're spot on, even if McKay's effort went in I still wouldn't have fancied us not to concede again, I've spent a lifetime being intentionally blinded by loyalty and bias with regards to Rangers but if the last four years has taught me anything it's to call a spade a spade when it comes to the club, whether it's in the boardroom or the dressing room, we need to wake up and realise we're a good bit off that mob and make sure those running the club realise we know this, as long as we keep lying to ourselves and each other about the quality within the squad it gives those running the show an opportunity not to strengthen to the extent we need.

I kinda miss when it used to go

ONE-OH-TWO POINT FIVE

CLYDE ONE EF EM!

There's no really any way to put what I'm talking about in writing but those who kno what I mean will know what I mean, and if you don't then fuck off

19 hours ago, jaywalker said:

Have to disagree. I knew within 15 mins of the game that we weren't in it and we're headed for a hiding. I remember when our goal went in thinking "were still 2-1 down here and playing pish" then after half time we had a good ten minutes then back to pish.

That's the most negative I've ever felt during and OF game and it was because the team gave me no reason to feel confident

Warburton and weir at the start done amazing imo got the young guns in and football was exciting to watch

For years I'd watch the clock hoping that fucker would move faster but when they came in I just wanted the game to last longer. 

Now it's like McCoist, brought in players well past it. I know age is a number if you have quality.  IBRAHIMOVIC prime example.  Closer to home Miller was like a new signing.  But IMO Barton is wayyyyy off.  Kranjar is burst.  He needs to retire imo and senderos ffs he was never good when he was with arsenal, I always thought he looked dodgy and then the cunt waited until last min to sign.  Clint hill should be collecting his pension.  

I have real man love for Warburton but we've not had a decent game since beating them in the semi

Where's the fight and spirit

Our captain also needs to act like a captain too.  I grew up with gough as captain he would smash half our team for their attitude. 

Rant over :D

1 hour ago, Willis said:

Have to disagree. I knew within 15 mins of the game that we weren't in it and we're headed for a hiding. I remember when our goal went in thinking "were still 2-1 down here and playing pish" then after half time we had a good ten minutes then back to pish.

That's the most negative I've ever felt during and OF game and it was because the team gave me no reason to feel confident

I thought after five mins our team looked terrified.  Back at the semi v them we were right into them

2 hours ago, Willis said:

I kinda miss when it used to go

ONE-OH-TWO POINT FIVE

CLYDE ONE EF EM!

There's no really any way to put what I'm talking about in writing but those who kno what I mean will know what I mean, and if you don't then fuck off

Fuck, I'm getting auld, I remember:

RADIO CLYDE 261, ALL TOGETHER NOW!!

?

3 hours ago, Willis said:

That makes for grim reading, but I actually agree with it.

Garner's goal was the least I've celebrated an Old Firm goal, ever. That was the least they owe'd us, I thought, so get fucking on with it. That first-half was chronic and we deserve more, as fans.

As you said, we came at them at the beginning of the second-half, but we lasted ten minutes. Even Garner's goal was against the run of play.

We haven't played well and dominated a game since the semi-final and its beginning to fucking annoy me.

It's not just numbers it's often about who they choose  ...as I posted before the radio scotland summerisers during the OF game were Steven Thomson and bonner which they would argue is one of each but one is an absolute rabid tim and the other is if anything pro-septic just to show how neutral he is