Clyde 1 tonight.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll tell you something, however long the wait is going to be for us to win the league, it is inevitable, it will happen...probably won't be this year, might be tough next but it will happen and soon it'll be business as usual with us challenging them year in year out, and the whole of Scottish football will be in fucking uproar, I just keep telling myself that 4 years have already passed and it won't be long now, it's going to be fucking amazing

The hatred and shite we put up with is only going to make it sweeter

Fucking cannot wait

1 minute ago, A.T.G said:

I'll tell you something, however long the wait is going to be for us to win the league, it is inevitable, it will happen...probably won't be this year, might be tough next but it will happen and soon it'll be business as usual with us challenging them year in year out, and the whole of Scottish football will be in fucking uproar, I just keep telling myself that 4 years have already passed and it won't be long now, it's going to be fucking amazing

Fucking cannot wait

Amen Brother...:541:

Any Rangers fan still listening to Radio Clyde is a ???????. Stopped listening to that pish 25 years ago. Honestly some of our support don't have a fucking clue. If yez don't know who yer enemies are by now.......... ah fuck sake I give up. Honestly no wonder we get pumped around left, right, and centre. Easy as fuck targets. They don't even need to try, we hand ourselves to them on a fucking plate.

Terrible show but to be honest I think the 3 points Hannah makes are legit. Warburton has spoke some pish since the defeat ... especially saying there was no gulf between the teams - if he thinks that then Hannah hasn't said anything wrong IMO

31 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Sorry?

What I mean is they've been stirring the pot, then turning a blind eye to what's going on, absolving themselves of any blame and very often instead focusing on any misdemeanour by Rangers fans.  This is just another example of the press deflecting from themselves back to us, because we dare to speak out.  

6 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

What I mean is they've been stirring the pot, then turning a blind eye to what's going on, absolving themselves of any blame and very often instead focusing on any misdemeanour by Rangers fans.  This is just another example of the press deflecting from themselves back to us, because we dare to speak out.  

Dunno about that. Seems standard press fare you'd get anywhere at any tiime.

1 hour ago, Thermopylae said:

Problem is I hardly listen to the BBC so what's left if I cut clyde off as well  

I've been listening to Radio 5 for the past few years, but last year lemon was on all the time and even had a spot as a commentator for the Euros, but he got the hivs job after some. Now, even they just talk about Scottish football, if they ever do by repeating the same shite BBC Ireland give them. And of course, brenda.

Ally McCoist was commentating during the Sund/Everton game last night and it was good not to hear Irish accents for a change, but he still sticks to his 2-3 years to go for Rangers comments.

The first thing such comments are designed to do, is divide the group concerned (in this case our fanbase) and convince them that those that would vilify this great institution are right and those with a pride and love for this club are wrong.

They can fuck right off!!

3 hours ago, A.T.G said:

Fucking cannot wait

Is king leaving?

I think the point is the media are now having a love-in with Rogers and they are ramping up the pressure on the gaffer because they are loving it. No matter what he says, they will twist it. Of course he's going to defend our team - slate them in private, but defend them in public. But imagine what the reaction would be if the gaffer publicly criticised our players? It would be reported as "Warbs wants out" or "Rangers Manager loses dressing room" etc.

The difference between their treatment now of the gaffer vs Rogers is quite telling. Look at the Lincoln Imps result - "not embarrasing" says Rogers and the media do their best to play it down.

Then they nearly allowed a 5-2 deficit to be overturned against a pretty poor Israeli team. Again the press reaction was more "whoopee, 20 gajillion quid for qualifying for the CL, Rangers will never catch them now"

Now a Celtic team has turned in one of the most abject performances that any Scottish team (indeed any CL team) has ever been associated with. Did they even have a goalkeeper tonight? The media reaction though? I havent seen it yet but I bet it's along the lines of "unstoppable Messi", "magnificent Barca", "best team in the world", "no shame in this result", "still the best team in Scotland", "think of the money" etc etc.

We just need to weather this storm until the pendulum swings back again. Back the manager. Back the team. Back the board (ok too far lol) .When we are back at the top whatever these nonentities are saying in the press won't matter. 

6 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Terrible show but to be honest I think the 3 points Hannah makes are legit. Warburton has spoke some pish since the defeat ... especially saying there was no gulf between the teams - if he thinks that then Hannah hasn't said anything wrong IMO

His points are in no way legit or required or fucking welcomed IMO. "They" are shite, and if you can bare to watch the game again then you will see that for 65 mins we played as well as them (with the exception of a few schoolboy errors). 3 defenders chasing one ball, the Sending off and unable to defend set pieces.

Not getting at you mate but we don't need a prick like him telling us about what we are or who we are. The league will be ours this year or the next, with MW as the manager, but we need to write a few cheques. The style of football will win through although I believe one or two of our first choice picks need to be "rested" for a bit.

Hannah can get himself to f*ck

Just now, geneva_ger said:

His points are in no way legit or required or fucking welcomed IMO. "They" are shite, and if you can bare to watch the game again then you will see that for 65 mins we played as well as them (with the exception of a few schoolboy errors). 3 defenders chasing one ball, the Sending off and unable to defend set pieces.

Not getting at you mate but we don't need a prick like him telling us about what we are or who we are. The league will be ours this year or the next, with MW as the manager, but we need to write a few cheques. The style of football will win through although I believe one or two of our first choice picks need to be "rested" for a bit.

Hannah can get himself to f*ck

I hear you but do not think we played as well as them in any stage of the game 

they were shite still beat us with ease 5-1 going on 8-1 

i don't care if the persons a prick like Hannah if I agree with them I'll say 

he is a prick though