Clyde 1 tonight.

Managed to listen to about 5 mins of the phone in tonight. They opened by mentioning their campaign for decency and then mentioned that Warburton has called the media coverage following the weekend's game "poisonous and mischievous" before they offered Roger Hannah a chance to respond either now or later in the evening. Hannah said he respond now and then probably again later as well before his giving 3 options on what he thinks of Mark Warburton's comments:

1) "Classic deflection tactics to take the attention away from the fact that his team have just been battered 5-1 by Celtic"

2) "a siege mentality to get his players all fired up and then once they've went out and battered Ross County 1-0 at the weekend, he can convince them that it's all the media's fault they lost the game"

3) "He actually believes it, and if that is the case then Rangers are in big big trouble"

Am I just being paranoid or is number 2 in particular his way of getting a wee dig in?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Managed to listen to about 5 mins of the phone in tonight. They opened by mentioning their campaign for decency and then mentioned that Warburton has called the media coverage following the weekend's game "poisonous and mischievous" before they offered Roger Hannah a chance to respond either now or later in the evening. Hannah said he respond now and then probably again later as well before his giving 3 options on what he thinks of Mark Warburton's comments:

1) "Classic deflection tactics to take the attention away from the fact that his team have just been battered 5-1 by Celtic"

2) "a siege mentality to get his players all fired up and then once they've went out and battered Ross County 1-0 at the weekend, he can convince them that it's all the media's fault they lost the game"

3) "He actually believes it, and if that is the case then Rangers are in big big trouble"

Am I just being paranoid or is number 2 in particular his way of getting a wee dig in?

I think he's got a point, Warburton has had a fairly easy ride since he came here, in fact given his rise he's had a fairly decent ride in the last few years in the media down South too.

This the first time he's had any real scrutiny and it's something he needs to learn to deal with, I can understand him finding it difficult to deal with if he's not used to it and he'll say the wrong things, I do think he'll be trying to build a siege mentality, we need wins badly and anything at this point will do to galvanise the players.

1 minute ago, Thermopylae said:

Didn't listen tonight I knew what was coming ... the gerry character who used to work for septic has been saying recently come on Rangers fans give us a call so obviously most Bears are now deserting the show in their droves.

I never usually listen to it either, just happened to be out when the show started so thought I'd see what was said after the last few days. As I said though, it was turned off after about 5 mins.

5 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Aye mate, I'm the same but it's fucking hard work listening to the constant shite they spout. If I driving home from work I'll have it on for a bit then usually have to turn over 

There does come a point when it's just not worth listening anymore and this is just about it 

clyde....a poison produced for cunts by cunts.
Would rather roll around bare arsed in a nettle bed than listen to any cunt on that thing that poses as a "sports desk".
Shug confessed to having "6" fuckin priests at his daughters wedding the same way a homo sexual male confesses to having been pumped six times in a public toilet,and the bottom line was who gives a fuck ya ugly wee tarrier.