pcbear

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, bluenose_n1 said:

And as for his ability he's played aswell as anybody else this season and leaves nothing on the park 

That's not true at all.  Halliday's been an empty jersey for the most part.  He did okay against Ross County on Saturday and his best performance came against Championship QotS on Tuesday.   His performances this season have been nowhere near good enough.  Harry Forrester, for one, has played consistently better than him since the start of the season. 

2 hours ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

TMB will be in with his usual anti-Halliday guff in a second!

I agree, he really impressed me on Tuesday. Hopefully he kicks on from here and has another good performance against the sheep.

Most people on here refuse to see past Andy's limited ability because they're too busy fawning over his Rangers fan status.  Andy wasn't good enough for us in the Scottish Championship as a CDM, and he's still not good enough now. 

1 hour ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Most people on here refuse to see past Andy's limited ability because they're too busy fawning over his Rangers fan status.  Andy wasn't good enough for us in the Scottish Championship as a CDM, and he's still not good enough now. 

Omg an attacking MF struggling at CDM?

Whatever next? A GK struggling at CF? The chairman struggling as a groundsman?

Fucken hell :lol:

13 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Omg an attacking MF struggling at CDM?

Whatever next? A GK struggling at CF? The chairman struggling as a groundsman?

Fucken hell :lol:

Andy started the season against Hamilton at CAM and was very poor.  I remember criticising his performance at CAM on here and folk were claiming he was a left-winger.  Andy played as a CAM for 45mins against Celtic two weeks ago and was anonymous but I'm guessing that wasn't his fault either?  There's always excuses being made for this guy.   Yet one good game against QotS and he should be captain?  :lol: 

Let's assume for a minute Andy's best position is at CAM.  Windass, Holt, and Forrester, are all better in that position which only proves Andy isn't good enough to play for Rangers when everyone is fit. 

Christ, the guy has a good game yet people still crucify him. Rangers media or Celtic media? Don't think I have ever seen a forum where the team's  players are abused as often. And yeh yeh, I know a forum is for expressing a view, but many on here go way past that , and openly slag off our own players. There is such a thing as constructive criticism.  Fucking nauseating !!

35 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Wasn't good enough in the championship, TMB with another load of shite.

Andy Halliday wasn't good enough for us at CDM last season.  This is the reason Warburton signed Barton and Rossiter, who are two dedicated CDMs, as soon as the transfer window opened.  Halliday struggled to perform that role well and in fact Dominic Ball looked much better whenever he was played as the CDM. 

28 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Andy Halliday wasn't good enough for us at CDM last season.  This is the reason Warburton signed Barton and Rossiter, who are two dedicated CDMs, as soon as the transfer window opened.  Halliday struggled to perform that role well and in fact Dominic Ball looked much better whenever he was played as the CDM. 

Dom Ball was fucking rotten in cdm against Hibs. And Falkirk. And hibs again. 

59 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

In what way did he struggle to perform it? What more could he have done in your eyes?

Halliday had a good season last year playing in a position that was alien to him. The reason Barton and Rossiter was because we didn't actually have any CDM and it would allow Halliday to push forward.

1 hour ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

He was good enough, he isn't great but he played good enough last season. 

Halliday is nowhere near as bad as some are making out

you couldn't name more than 3 players who have had pass marks in the league this season so far

yes when everyone is fit he might not be the first choice but then your assuming everyone is going to play well

forrester plays every game like he's on trial and does far to much but everyone seems to love him 

Exactly there is fuck all reason to pinpoint him and say he has been shite this season as though he is the only one that has played badly. I like him a lot, some of the things he does annoys me but aw well, he is only 23 as well, centre mids don't peak for another 4 or 5 years.

15 hours ago, pcbear said:

Did he take the ball straight from Gilks on the edge of our box, tear down the other end swap passes with BM then score?

The goal footage only shows from halfway, asked in the goal thread but no replies.

Gilks rolled it out right, Tav picked it up and passed it up to MOH, he put it straight to Halliday who was just left of centre in our own half, he beats 2 and sent it out to McKay who was fekkin awesome, he goes to the bye line beats some kunt and cuts the ball back. Stoater of a goal.

Dont mention it, your welcome.

15 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Another disrespectful post about Lee Wallace. This place is unbelievable at times. 

Wallace is shite he's had one good season , last season, before that done fuck all. 

Cos he stuck about and took the easy money don't make him no fucking Rangers legend in my eyes. 

To even think some of you believe he is of legend status is fucking disrespectful to the greats who have pulled on the jersey.

4 minutes ago, Boaby Bear said:

Wallace is shite he's had one good season , last season, before that done fuck all. 

Cos he stuck about and took the easy money don't make him no fucking Rangers legend in my eyes. 

To even think some of you believe he is of legend status is fucking disrespectful to the greats who have pulled on the jersey.

Firstly, I never mentioned the word legend. You've mentioned it twice???

His form has been up and down - I wouldn't try to deny that. However,  it is worthy of mentioning that he was only one of two or three senior players who stayed and did so in the prime of his life. He could have found another club in the lower prem or championship in England for at least the money he was on. And he could have safeguarded his international career. But he didn't- so regardless of his form or whether he is a legend or not he definitely deserves the respect of the Rangers support. In my opinion of course