Semi Final ticket emails.....

1 hour ago, kdybear55 said:

It might actually be the fairest way! Last year I went to all the Scottish cup games but because I got a semi final ticket I never got a final ticket! I know it might not be fair if you missed out twice but I thought it was worse going to all the games and missing the final

But if you were on cccs you would have got both. You must have got lucky in the season ticket holder ballot for the semi and so never got one in the final. Everyone on cccs who ticked the relevant boxes got both the Semi final and final last season.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Divmck90 said:

£26 came out my account for my ticket. Anyone any idea why it would be £26?  No matter what way I look at it, it doesn't seem to add up. I'm getting it delivered as well not picked up. 

There is a £1 charge on each ticket mate. The delivery money hasn't been taken yet 

17 minutes ago, billsim1984 said:

But if you were on cccs you would have got both. You must have got lucky in the season ticket holder ballot for the semi and so never got one in the final. Everyone on cccs who ticked the relevant boxes got both the Semi final and final last season.

Yeah that's how it worked for me too. Was unlucky to get one for semi but got one for the final. My mate never got either. Should have ticked the box :(

2 hours ago, kdybear55 said:

It might actually be the fairest way! Last year I went to all the Scottish cup games but because I got a semi final ticket I never got a final ticket! I know it might not be fair if you missed out twice but I thought it was worse going to all the games and missing the final

Yup i can see that point very true just letting some anger out pal

13 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

Yeah that's how it worked for me too. Was unlucky to get one for semi but got one for the final. My mate never got either. Should have ticked the box :(

As it worked out you got the worse game too? If only the mystic meg thread was around then?

6 minutes ago, billsim1984 said:

As it worked out you got the worse game too? If only the mystic meg thread was around then?

I know mate. Was hoping the semi would be shite , still win but shite :D

Second The full time whistle went at The final I left. Glad I did 

51 minutes ago, billsim1984 said:

Aye that's right but this years different because so many have signed up! So if it's a ballot between everyone on the cccs then if your unlucky twice you just have to accept it! I never got a ticket for the semi but if I don't get a ticket for the final if we get there il just be very unlucky 

2 minutes ago, Pacman said:

My 8 year old son got a ticket but i never! I don't know how they expect him to go himself! Does anyone know if they'll change it for an adult ticket if i phone them up?

He has to go on his own no supervision no upgrade!!!!!! Lol

i think if you phone them they change it to an adult for you. 

25 minutes ago, kdybear55 said:

He has to go on his own no supervision no upgrade!!!!!! Lol

i think if you phone them they change it to an adult for you. 

Cheers I'll give them a phone today :541:

5 hours ago, billsim1984 said:

There is a £1 charge on each ticket mate. The delivery money hasn't been taken yet 

Why is there a £1 charge? There was no charge for last years semi final. Just another chance to take advantage of fans loyalty,the ticket office really is a joke. They beg you to buy season tickets then when they sell them out they treat us like utter garbage. So £25+£1+£7= £33 and they accuse Ashley of ripping us off

56 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Why is there a £1 charge? There was no charge for last years semi final. Just another chance to take advantage of fans loyalty,the ticket office really is a joke. They beg you to buy season tickets then when they sell them out they treat us like utter garbage. So £25+£1+£7= £33 and they accuse Ashley of ripping us off

Credit/ debit card charge is what it said in the email confirmation I got. Don't see the need for it either mate 

17 hours ago, Divmck90 said:

£26 came out my account for my ticket. Anyone any idea why it would be £26?  No matter what way I look at it, it doesn't seem to add up. I'm getting it delivered as well not picked up. 

If it's for one adult ticket then the £1 charge will have been included and the ticket will be a £25 ticket which is either West Stand or North Stand area, The special delivery charge will come out when the ticket itself is issued I believe.

Tickets are priced as follows:

West Stand – £25 Adults / £10 Under 16s
North Stand – £25 Adults
South Lower – Adults £30
South Upper – Adults £30 / £35
Ambulant Disabled / Visually Impaired – Adults £20 / £15 under 16s £5
Wheelchair & PA – Adults £15 / £5 Under 16s

12 hours ago, Dickie said:

You can choose not to have your ticket sent by Special Delivery, it's done that way to ensure that you get your ticket as you can't get a duplicate if it gets lost in the post, as for ticketing prices for the semi and final that ain't done by the club.  They should try and put all tickets that are going to the same address in one envelope even though when you're trying to go through over 20K tickets it's actually quite hard.