Semi Final ticket emails.....

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 7 October 2016 at 9:48 AM, Pacman said:

My 8 year old son got a ticket but i never! I don't know how they expect him to go himself! Does anyone know if they'll change it for an adult ticket if i phone them up?

That's what happened to me mate and the only option was to upgrade, it's basically done like that on purpose as they know u will upgrade and it also looks like it's a "ballot". 

6 hours ago, bluewhitevanman said:

That's what happened to me mate and the only option was to upgrade, it's basically done like that on purpose as they know u will upgrade and it also looks like it's a "ballot". 

Yeah mate i had to upgrade they said to me "do you know someone who's in the same section that can take him in"?  I do but i can't let him sit himself. No common sense from the TO

1 hour ago, Wafflesniffer said:

I was charged £31 initially (I presume a £1 admin charge or some shite...?) and a second charge of £6 is now pending on my card today for delivery.

Am I right in thinking that the email said tickets would be posted from today onwards?

Yep lot's of happy fans will be waiting for the post to arrive over the next few days.

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Are normal delivery getting sent out today? Am out working and the dog is in himself:power_of_anguish:

you know where am going with this

That your dug is gonna get jealous when he opens the envelope and sees you've not got him a ticket???

18 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Are normal delivery getting sent out today? Am out working and the dog is in himself:power_of_anguish:

This happened to a lad from our bus last season. Dog ripped apart 3 tickets. Luckily for him it was Livingston away and he picked up another 3 no problem. Sorry mate I'm probably not helping the way you feel. Is there no one who'd sit at yours til the post has been? 

23 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

if your dog cant sign for it you,ll be ok. that's what the extra money is for recorded delivery ,but your fucked if he can sign  :541::D

27 minutes ago, billsim1984 said:

This happened to a lad from our bus last season. Dog ripped apart 3 tickets. Luckily for him it was Livingston away and he picked up another 3 no problem. Sorry mate I'm probably not helping the way you feel. Is there no one who'd sit at yours til the post has been? 

Mrs is home at 7. My mail normally drops in between 2-4 :disappointment:

No dinner if he's devoured them:2gunsfiring_v1: