Jacobites v Lithuania

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, SuperPapac05 said:

Forgot that cunt McGhee is on the coaching team. 

Yeah the biggest disgrace of all .And one of the mains reasons I want this lot fucked .

The Country is ours and I want us to take it back .

As long as they succeed under their present guise ,then we are always going to have nepotism from every direction. 

1 hour ago, BF2 said:

I know he's a Rangers player but why is he singled out for all this abuse? He seems to me to be an honest guy and has never said a bad word against any clubs. And no cunt has yet explained this Lee Wallace is a grass pish.

It's absurd because Lee Wallace is the most harmless, inoffensive guy in our team. Always respectful of other teams and clubs and never has a bad word to say about anyone but because he's the captain of Rangers Football Club he gets singled out for abuse. 

Just now, Bluekev said:

Strachan is a clusterfuck as a manager and always will be. There isnt a whole load of Scottish talent to pick from but theres a whole squad of players out there which havent been selected that are better than this shower.

He is a fucking knob. After the game he will be giving it all sort of attitude in the interviews thinking he's funny but at the end of the day he is nothing but an arrogant prick with wee man syndrome 

Just now, james_85 said:

He is a fucking knob. After the game he will be giving it all sort of attitude in the interviews thinking he's funny but at the end of the day he is nothing but an arrogant prick with wee man syndrome 

The way he talks and conducts himself in interviews and press conferences, you'd think how can any player take him seriously. He reminds me of the teacher you had in school who thought he was funny as fuck but was actually a useless prick. 

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

It's absurd because Lee Wallace is the most harmless, inoffensive guy in our team. Always respectful of other teams and clubs and never has a bad word to say about anyone but because he's the captain of Rangers Football Club he gets singled out for abuse. 

They give our players dogs abuse when playing for Scotland and they wonder why we don't support them. Fuck them all.

Just now, james_85 said:

Youve nailed it. He walked away from Middlesbrough without any pay off cos he did that shit yet the powers that be deemed him good enough to be a national manager.