Celtic and the tax dodge firm...

Smile

6 minutes ago, WGOH said:

There was obviously something in this when Hartley, Sutton etc said they didn't want the titles stripped. Looks like they were hiding a very big secret that is about to be exposed. 

Karma is a bitch isn't it ya bunch of filthy, mutant fenian bastards. 

This secret was originally  exposed about 4 years ago, nothing happened then and nothing will now. Let's not get too worked up.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Tamb said:

This secret was originally  exposed about 4 years ago, nothing happened then and nothing will now. Let's not get too worked up.

I would suggest otherwise , keep the pressure up . Maintain the pressure and a slip up will arise somewhere 

17 minutes ago, WGOH said:

There was obviously something in this when Hartley, Sutton etc said they didn't want the titles stripped. Looks like they were hiding a very big secret that is about to be exposed. 

Karma is a bitch isn't it ya bunch of filthy, mutant fenian bastards. 

Never heard this? Do you have any links or anything credible to back it up? Not that I'm questioning you, it's just great ammo :thumbup:

13 minutes ago, Tamb said:

difference is that 4 years ago the taxman hadnt won a ruling that these film companies were wrong, in august this year they did and now a lot of people are sweating like fuck

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

difference is that 4 years ago the taxman hadnt won a ruling that these film companies were wrong, in august this year they did and now a lot of people are sweating like fuck

These are the points we should be pressing the media to report.

5 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Think that's how much was avoided through the scheme not by the taigs 

Aw I thought that was far too big a sum :lol: 

Ye would need to be a vegetable to not see how this links with the club, so many inviduals on it who either played for them or had high positions.

5 hours ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

Incidentally, notice how that gutter level rag is calling it a " Rhecord Investigation", despite some of our fans uncovering this info years ago and now  other media organisations exposing others for the same scam.

Only now does the rhebel decide that it's a courageous organisation who have seemingly uncovered the whole ruse. Apparently you can just make it up but that, like the contents of that rag.

Scumbags, the lot of them.

The rhebel reported this stuff years ago too,in was mentioned when Mr financial doping lost his investment 

5 hours ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

Incidentally, notice how that gutter level rag is calling it a " Rhecord Investigation", despite some of our fans uncovering this info years ago and now  other media organisations exposing others for the same scam.

Only now does the rhebel decide that it's a courageous organisation who have seemingly uncovered the whole ruse. Apparently you can just make it up but that, like the contents of that rag.

Scumbags, the lot of them.

Oleg ,P.Z.J. was onto this long before anyone else , he told us about it but there is a level of responsibility from the scum to the actual tax avoiders ,hope this gets as much mhedia coverage as we did , naw ,wait a minute NOBODY has had the scrutiny that Rangers had  and NEVER will . scum bastards .

8 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Absolutely fuck all will come of this.

You right. Even with the recent ruling it is the individuals concerened that face the cost, not the club. Even if the club has advised them to do it HMRC will only go after the individuals the club havent done anything wrong in HMRC eyes. 

It needs to be the SFA/SPFL that take action and to do that you would need to prove beyond doubt that Celtic had advised signings to use this scheme. 

Looking forward to listening to Sportsound tonight to hear English, Spiers, Gordon, Spence and the rest of the numpties discuss how many trophies that Penn State should be stripped of. Also the recoup of monies gained by their cheating!

49 minutes ago, 55Bear said:

A small part of an exchange with 'Timmy' on social media earlier today.....

Me:

The last 5 years has been a barrage of abuse towards Gers fans about our club, you don't have to walk far to meet a Celtic fan who'll jump down your throat and let you know you're club has cheated the country out of tax. But I just wonder how many of those same Celtic fans will now be jumping down Lowwell's throat, calling for his head and making clear how much they are disgusted with his methods of cheating the country out of tax as well. Very few I'd imagine. Double standards and hypocrisy at it's finest...

'Timmy':

Don't think ull find any Celtic fans who give a fuck about cheating the country out of tax think what ull probably find is Celtic fans who (as confirmed by then manager Alex mcleish) actually give a fuck about the fact that titles where won by the CLUB and their cheating tax avoidance schemes to allow better players who wouldn't have been playing for the club had they not been cheating. This story is about individuals has nothing whatsoever to do with Celtic football club yet the straws u and the paper hold onto will be clutched as hard as u can

Backtracking indeed....seems to be getting right under their skin this :pipe:

I wonder why they still believe the tax avoidance scheme meant that we couldn't afford the players, the fact is we paid them, whether part of their wages was through a trust fund (paid for by the club) is irrelevant.

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I wonder why they still believe the tax avoidance scheme meant that we couldn't afford the players, the fact is we paid them, whether part of their wages was through a trust fund (paid for by the club) is irrelevant.

Because if the players wanted x amount after tax, we'd need to pay them more if we paid them normally rather than through an ebt scheme 

Same here with the papes, would Sutton and co have came to celtic if they couldn't top up their wages with tax relief, 

I know their company structure is complicated in terms of which subsidiary owns the stadium and which one pays the players but surely there must be some implications for them regarding non payment of Employers NI if all the money was being funnelled into these schemes?

6 hours ago, NixonRFC said:

Just read the story there, fuck all to actually do with them unfortunately, obviously they were majorly involved but it looks like the onus is on the individual instead of the club.

Would the players involved have signed for them without this tax avoidance scheme to boost their earnings?  

Answer would be common sense to particular appeal court judges.

1 hour ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Why do you think Lawwell hasn't spent a penny over the years. Cos he knows this is coming and they've put money aside to pay it off.

Theyll get a bill come to an agreement pay it and that'll be that. No enquiry no nothing

If they've had income they've not spent then its not on their books and I'm no financial expert but that might be fraud?

12 minutes ago, Gooseman said:

On the list of people who are involved with the scheme,  I wonder who and how many voted to boot us out of the league in the name of sporting ingerity?

Its all the cunts that took big runnies up and kicked fuck out of us on the way down that I'm more intersted in.