Celtic and the tax dodge firm...

Smile

If HMRC put heat on a player, and pressure him into re-paying, this could get messy.

Only takes one to say the club, through a solicitor, advised him to use the scheme and then hopefully a domino affect happens.

Slimy bastards will worm their way out of it though.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck all will happen to them! They avoided any sanctions whilst having a paedophile ring at their club. FS tax avoidance will be a piece of pish to these cunts. Looking forward to listening to them discussing it on Clyde tonight for two hours, six days a week for the next four years................... nah didn't think so!

Just now, plumbGER said:

If HMRC put heat on a player, and pressure him into re-paying, this could get messy.

Only takes one to say the club, through a solicitor, advised him to use the scheme and then hopefully a domino affect happens.

Slimy bastards will worm their way out of it though.

HMRC are full of tarriers mate, you only have to look at some of the VB's articles about these cunts. Wouldn't surprise me if HMRC advised them on how to keep the club out of it.

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

HMRC are full of tarriers mate, you only have to look at some of the VB's articles about these cunts. Wouldn't surprise me if HMRC advised them on how to keep the club out of it.

Yeah i know that mate, but surely if it is getting media attention from the UK-wide media then HMRC top brass from down south will be wanting answers and their tarrier-ridden Scottish counterparts may struggle to cover it up for their team of choice?

Here's hoping but the record will probably be threatened with legal action and we will see an apology on the front page in due course.

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Yeah i know that mate, but surely if it is getting media attention from the UK-wide media then HMRC top brass from down south will be wanting answers and their tarrier-ridden Scottish counterparts may struggle to cover it up for their team of choice?

Here's hoping but the record will probably be threatened with legal action and we will see an apology on the front page in due course.

This has been known for years but  mate and fuck all was reported. Would love if the club were tied into it but can't see it. 

PL and CFC staff = good tax management 

Murray Group including RFC = big bad tax evaders

That will be the eventual quelling of the story.Similar to the alleged land deals. 

Ps. Big Bobo.Balde signed around that time a confidentiality clause before he got his pay off from CFC after his fallout. Always wondered what was behind that....... 

Just now, B1872 said:

This has been known for years but  mate and fuck all was reported. Would love if the club were tied into it but can't see it. 

Aye i remember reading about it on here before but then it all went quiet.

Not sure about the Rooney and Southgate story but that may blow the lid off the scheme and hopefully if the bheggars have been using it for a lot of employees then they will be the test case.

Arsenal were involved in EBTs but the scrutiny was all focused on Rangers.

Lets hope the same happens here with the bheggars.

49 minutes ago, Banner said:

Spot on it was a personal scheme, not an employment one like the EBT scheme we used so the club is not at fault. However look at the players that used it and tell me the club weren't advising them to do it. 

There is precedent for reclaiming all the cash ala Southgate so everyone in the scheme should be getting a bill on the doorstep.

Sutton is going to have say some very very controversial things now to pay off that bill, broke cunt. 

Surely Lawell should now be subject to Fit and Proper Person test?

EDIT: Rereading that it looks like I am implying the club was at fault for using the EBT scheme. Not my intention just pointing out that their scheme was personal, ours was employment. Also 2 out of 3 courts say EBTs where legal. :wink:

Ohh I'm in agreement with you, it's quite clear the club to some extent would have been advising them but given how quick they were to change course from EBT's I think it's more than likely that they'll have had someone not officially connected to the club advising the players to keep them from being potentially dragged in.

It's an old story,  pretty sure all players around the country invest their money in dodgy deals. This will go absolutely nowhere, as far as football is concerned. Maybe a few individuals will get done but that's it.

1 minute ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

They will have been advised by the rotten mob to do this. "We can only afford to pay you this amount but we can show you how to pay less tax". 

This exactly, however it will never be proved unless and ex employee gives evidence. 

7 hours ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

That's about 8 tiimes more and worse than our EbT case.

Over to you, Hector!

The precedent has been set. Relegation is due.

Reading between the lines, it seems like it was individuals rather than the actual club? My guess would be they'll all get hit with massive tax bills. 

Dont think it would have any financial impact on their shitey wee club, but individuals will be financially drained and I would imagine Lawell will step down. 

I might be miles of the mark so feel free to correct me, that's how I'm reading into it. 

Either way, fantastic embarrassment for them. They can get down off their fucking high horse now ?

7 hours ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

That's about 8 tiimes more and worse than our EbT case.

Over to you, Hector!

The precedent has been set. Relegation is due.

Never mind the numbers, this tax relief scheme was against the law. One pound or a million, if you or I did this we'd be in prison.

22 minutes ago, 55Bear said:

Reading between the lines, it seems like it was individuals rather than the actual club? My guess would be they'll all get hit with massive tax bills. 

Dont think it would have any financial impact on their shitey wee club, but individuals will be financially drained and I would imagine Lawell will step down. 

I might be miles of the mark so feel free to correct me, that's how I'm reading into it. 

Either way, fantastic embarrassment for them. They can get down off their fucking high horse now ?

All of those involved didn't become involved until they were directly linked to them, under contract.

The link is there and even if its individuals, its all individuals who were employed by them and that's a lot of mud.

16 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Hopefully one cunt that left the tarriers on bad terms and drops them in it for advising them etc, not a chance all they players just happened on the scheme at the same time 

Bobo