Football Manager 2017 - Beta

TMB

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy at my work gave me a shitload of files, databases and stuff. One of them has about 15 different leagues for scotland to the highland/lowland league to the fucking caledonian amateur football league :lol:  

On 3/10/2017 at 7:17 PM, aird said:

Asked the board for a feeder team to increase our standing in other countries.

So they offered me Hebei from China, this is the players in my "feeder" team :lol:

Qf6jl2k.png

What a waste when they're only allowed 3 of them on the pitch at one time

On 11/03/2017 at 10:12 AM, FlippinEck said:

Boy at my work gave me a shitload of files, databases and stuff. One of them has about 15 different leagues for scotland to the highland/lowland league to the fucking caledonian amateur football league :lol:  

FFS I might be in that 

Made a database swapping Rangers and those cunts with 2 teams in Sky Bet League 2 but for some reason we are both still in the betfred cup when the new season starts. Any idea how to go about getting that changed? 

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone got any Brexit experiences yet?

In my current game (Rangers, season 20/21) the UK has left the EU and Gibraltar held an Independence referendum and left the UK.

Any non-UK player is now considered foreign and work-permit rules apply the same way non-EU players work permits worked prior to Brexit (needing to have played 75% of internationals in a season for  a top 50 ranking country). It has definitely encouraged me to develop home grown talent though it is becoming difficult to keep them happy when EPL teams come in for them since they're now having difficulties also signing non-UK players.

On 28/03/2017 at 9:59 PM, FlippinEck said:

Made a database swapping Rangers and those cunts with 2 teams in Sky Bet League 2 but for some reason we are both still in the betfred cup when the new season starts. Any idea how to go about getting that changed? 

Did you manage to get it sorted? You have to manually add the new teams in the Scottish League into the Betfred Cup to replace the Old Firm. 

What I could never get working was that the Rangers youth teams wouldn't be registered in the English youth leagues for the first season, but the Mhanks were. Not a game breaker, but it meant having to arrange friendlies for the youth teams for the entire first season down south, as the players that I couldn't loan out would get no playing time otherwise. 

1 hour ago, Aubie92 said:

Did you manage to get it sorted? You have to manually add the new teams in the Scottish League into the Betfred Cup to replace the Old Firm. 

What I could never get working was that the Rangers youth teams wouldn't be registered in the English youth leagues for the first season, but the Mhanks were. Not a game breaker, but it meant having to arrange friendlies for the youth teams for the entire first season down south, as the players that I couldn't loan out would get no playing time otherwise. 

Nah, it doesnt let me change the teams in the editor for the betfred cup, it shows no competitors. 

I cant remember what problem I had with the youths. I think it was that they all showed up in the one squad and not in a youth league. I can't remember if i got that sorted or not 

54 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Nah, it doesnt let me change the teams in the editor for the betfred cup, it shows no competitors. 

I cant remember what problem I had with the youths. I think it was that they all showed up in the one squad and not in a youth league. I can't remember if i got that sorted or not 

When I swapped the Old Firm into the English leagues I did it by editing the national rules rather than a straight swap, so that could be why I was able to get them out of the Betfred Cup. 

Having said that, I did play through a save where the Old Firm were in the Betfred. Won the prestigious treble of Football League Two, Checkatrade Trophy and the Betfred Cup.... 

8 hours ago, Mr Soprano said:

My computer is running perfectly well but if I open any games, it's soooo slow.

I'll be 'hovering' over new game or load for about 5 seconds before it realises I'm on it.

Any ideas?

What are the specs? Most low end rigs should handle FM smoothly with no issues.

• 2 weeks later...