Over to you Sir Walter

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This going back to players who were here before and keeping wanting Walter back when we are in a bit of bother is getting tiresome, let's look forward we have a forward thinking manager (who does has his faults) that can take us forward with a wee bit of investment. We need to try and get some money together and see if MW can get better players to play his way then see where we go 

3 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

The rebuilding of the football club from the bottom up, of course you dont need an answer because it was just another throw away defeatist facetious comment from Mr Happy(tu)

I honestly think you must see something different from everyone else, all i see is a team filled with ageing and injured players brought in by a manager who's out of his depth. 

No, No, No. He's done his bit.

Walter has regularly had a pot of cash to spend on players, I suspect that building a team on the cheap would quickly see him being denegrated in the same way as McCoist.

Just now, Smile said:

I honestly think you must see something different from everyone else, all i see is a team filled with ageing and injured players brought in by a manager who's out of his depth. 

In all fairness our footballing side has changed for the better - but it is miles & miles off from being a Rangers squad. 

Was 200% keen for MW to be successful, but again tactically and timewise during games we're easy to predict and totally inconsistent individually. 

Just now, WATP-FOREVER said:

In all fairness our footballing side has changed for the better - but it is miles & miles off from being a Rangers squad. 

Was 200% keen for MW to be successful, but again tactically and timewise during games we're easy to predict and totally inconsistent individually. 

Early on he did well players bought into the system now his football style is no better than what we were served up by Ally.

He would have to do a similar thing he did when he took over from Le Guen. Go to a 4-5-1 and play defensive because these players and the defence particularly aren't good enough for where we want to be. Plus he wouldn't get the money he got last time to improve the team and buy Mendes, Thomson, Cuellar etc. 

24 minutes ago, Smile said:

I certainly dont view everything through a large dark cloud.

Is it good enough...probably not. Does that mean we need to tear up everything from the last two years and start again...no, that would be irresponsible.