Where have you been? I have missed you

KeyserSoze

Rangers

NOW WE ARE FUCKING TALKING- fast out of defence, quick through the midfield. Long balls WHEN required (Garner knocking these on) wingers making full backs shit themselves and corners, some long because Hill and Garner are both a threat some short to retain possession. 

Change adapt learn change modify learn. 

It's all we fucking ask Gaffer it's all we fucking ask. 

23 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Rangers

NOW WE ARE FUCKING TALKING- fast out of defence, quick through the midfield. Long balls WHEN required (Garner knocking these on) wingers making full backs shit themselves and corners, some long because Hill and Garner are both a threat some short to retain possession. 

Spot on.Everything we as fans are crying out for.Great to see a bit of urgency,determination,grit,desire but above all pretty damn fine football.

Was a pleasure to be there to witness it today.Long long long may it continue.

Well done the whole team.

1 minute ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Spot on.Everything we as fans are crying out for.Great to see a bit of urgency,determination,grit,desire but above all pretty damn fine football.

Was a pleasure to be there to witness it today.Long long long may it continue.

Well done the whole team.

We had that, we lost it, now long may it continue. 

Perhaps the gaffer is not as stubborn as we think. 

People can and will say it was only Killie but they did just beat Hearts 2-0 through the week, drew away to ICT last weekend and beat St. Johnstone before than. They were on a pretty decent run by their standards (albeit a short one :lol:)

Wanna see us come out to teams like this every game! Great fucking show today (tu)

22 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Possibly not as he kept the starting 11 that were playing so well together until Miller and Windass couldn't give anymore.

Sometimes the real lesson can be to learn when not to change things.Today his selection,tactics and management was spot on.

Well done Mr Warburton.Now send us home this happy after every game please.

Just now, Lothianbear said:

Subs offered little today, seemed to take our pace away , but delighted with the win. 

Yes but they're all lacking game time so not unexpected. Ideal opportunity to get them some given the game was won but I would have liked at least another goal. 

3 hours ago, The Wire said:

Yes but they're all lacking game time so not unexpected. Ideal opportunity to get them some given the game was won but I would have liked at least another goal. 

We don't need everyone getting "game time". That's when our rhythm is upset - subs should be used tactically not to give everyone a wee shot. 

The only tactical sub I could see was Windass coming off as he looked done in. 

There was zero reason for the other two. 

4 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Seemed a milllion miles away from 'the Philosophy', I thought.

Bags of fast raiding attacks from deep, as opposed to high pressing.

Maybe it was a case of get the right 11 on the park, wind them up & let them get on with it?

1 minute ago, HG5 said:

Seemed a milllion miles away from 'the Philosophy', I thought.

Bags of fast raiding attacks from deep, as opposed to high pressing.

Maybe it was a case of get the right 11 on the park, wind them up & let them get on with it?

I guess so and perhaps he didn't know exactly what his system should be until that starting eleven today  

i bet he whispered in Davie Weir's ear .... "bingo Davie, fucking bingo"

Took him longer than expected though and I hope he throws his magic hat in the bin and stops tinkering with things. 

This eleven need a run of games together to start to understand each other even more. 

Maybe the team/Manager have learned from past games,at last.The change in attitude,with determination,pace and teamwork was great to see today.

The faces of the players when the game ended told it's own story,knackered but very happy.

This has to be the level (minimum) we aim for from now on. WATP.

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I guess so and perhaps he didn't know exactly what his system should be until that starting eleven today  

i bet he whispered in Davie Weir's ear .... "bingo Davie, fucking bingo"

Took him longer than expected though and I hope he throws his magic hat in the bin and stops tinkering with things. 

This eleven need a run of games together to start to understand each other even more. 

?'bingo Davie'!

Yes - Garner & MOH seem to have added an extra mobility to the team, so are worth a run to see whether it persists.

Did you see the way even Kenny was fizzing around today?

Not just the ground he covered, but the pace at which he did it - fair rolled back the years!

5 minutes ago, HG5 said:

?'bingo Davie'!

Yes - Garner & MOH seem to have added an extra mobility to the team, so are worth a run to see whether it persists.

Did you see the way even Kenny was fizzing around today?

Not just the ground he covered, but the pace at which he did it - fair rolled back the years!

A model pro is Kenny Miller. I hope he is with us a long time after his football playing days are over  

fuck knows when that might be though 

:lol:

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

A model pro is Kenny Miller. I hope he is with us a long time after his football playing days are over  

fuck knows when that might be though 

:lol:

:D

Benjamin Button springs to mind!

Got to say though, for a guy who gained a reputation as someone who'd chase a paper bag in a gale, his football brain gets better & better!

All on one foot, too!

5 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Rangers

Windass can pick a fucking pass like, beautiful to watch.