do you still buy from sports direct?

Redwhiteandblue

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do occasionally.  bought a dart board and cabinet from there a few weeks ago.

If folk are still blaming SD for our troubles then they should wake up. MA is a nuisance to the board and cunt.  but there's nothing nothing this stopping the board investing more money other than they don't want to.

And on the other hand,  our boycott doesn't hurt SD at all

28 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Bought a new football for my grandson in the shop at Silverburn last December and the only reason I did was because i'm 65 and forgot I was supposed to be boycotting the fat thieving cunt and his wee fat grubby fuckin paws.
So no I don't since last December.
Horrible cunt of a man who treats people like shite and a total prick as well.

You forgot you were meant to be boycotting? Some fan you are. See If you can remember to cheer next time we score

44 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Bought a new football for my grandson in the shop at Silverburn last December and the only reason I did was because i'm 65 and forgot I was supposed to be boycotting the fat thieving cunt and his wee fat grubby fuckin paws.
So no I don't since last December.
Horrible cunt of a man who treats people like shite and a total prick as well.

Good to see you have mellowed in your old age mate:lol:

Currently waiting on an £80 delivery of shorts n t shirts from sports direct for my holiday. Also was in today n got the wee man a hat for holiday and ankle socks. 

I generally don't go to the place. Not due to Ashley but because most of it is utter shite. Lonsdales, slazenger, tap out etc. Tramps gear imo

The shorts n t shirts I got are good brands and from the clearance site. 19 items and next day delivery can't be grumbled about. 

Couldn't find anyone else selling summer gear in winter time :D

4 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

Currently waiting on an £80 delivery of shorts n t shirts from spoe sunnts direct for my holiday. Also was in today n got the wee man a hat for holiday and ankle socks. 

I generally don't go to the place. Not due to Ashley but because most of it is utter shite. Lonsdales, slazenger, tap out etc. Tramps gear imo

The shorts n t shirts I got are good brands and from the clearance site. 19 items and next day delivery can't be grumbled about. 

Couldn't find anyone else selling summer gear in winter time :D

Shirts with 3 arms shorts with one leg known a short, cadburys are a great brand but their shirts melt IN the sun, IF you have got a milk chocolate one then at least you will have a good tan until you have a shower.Ankle socks shorts and sandles :7326: And you say lonsdale Is trampy .

5 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Shirts with 3 arms shorts with one leg known a short, cadburys are a great brand but their shirts melt IN the sun, IF you have got a milk chocolate one then at least you will have a good tan until you have a shower.Ankle socks shorts and sandles :7326: And you say lonsdale Is trampy .

Haha ankle socks for trainers chief.

Pierre Cardin and Adidas shorts. 

Cadbury? You've well been on the glue 

See if if was to boycott every chains of shops or companies that was ran by ansbsoute cunt or cunts then if be left with practically nowhere to shop/bank etc etc etc.....

Ashley and SD are acting like cunts and as others have said its became a pissing match between DK and MA,also Ihave 3 young boys who go to school and nursery and go through shoes/trainers/clothes at a rapid rate, if I save money somewhere I'll shop there.

I used to shop in Sports Direct for gym equipment and other odds and ends but stopped doing so when everything came out, when I initially found out Fat Ashley was getting involved in the club I would go out my way when buying stuff to see if Sports Direct stocked it and if they did, regardless of the price difference I would purchase from SD as I thought they were going to be a positive influence at the club. Now I purchase nothing from Sports Direct, genuinely used to spend in the excess of £500-£1000 a year in there but fuck that.

I have no issue with people purchasing stuff from the Mega store for their kids etc. but for Rangers fans to actually go out and spend their hard earned cash in a Sports Direct Store after how much this cunt has ripped us off is genuinely disgusting and I would seriously consider if they were Rangers Fans.

5 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I bought a Rangers t-shirt from there.  Blue and said 'from 1872' on it.  Wear it on match days since I have no strip.  Smart, well made, cost about a £10.  I'm pleased with my purchase.

Sounds like a shanner

7 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I bought a Rangers t-shirt from there.  Blue and said 'from 1872' on it.  Wear it on match days since I have no strip.  Smart, well made, cost about a £10.  I'm pleased with my purchase.

If you ever want to turn IT INto a beedspread Sent me IT and I will get the Mrs to wash IT for you.

2 hours ago, AlCapone said:

I believe the most we have ever earned from retail was £4 million in the year we reached the UEFA cup final. Perhaps our chairman can explain that if we were earning that how that would alloW us to compete with our rival who this season will pocket 9 times that for competing in the CL.  

Has he ever said that just retail money would allow us to compete? And even if we got half of that figure, it would be a hell of a lot better than we get now. Fai enough if you don't want the club we support to have more money though...