Windass today

Smile

10 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

There seems to be many weaknesses in his game at this level, not a confident player at all at SPL level. When you are getting outshined by a midfield of Patrick's standard then we should be worried about how he can raise his game.

who, Windass or Halliday or do you mean both?

Another player people on twitter wank over he makes all these runs which lead to nothing same as MOH yet everybody wants to sing the sash with josh windass utter pish. He can't hack it getting a tackle and then moans like a little girl he needs to man up sure his dad could tell him that. 

Seen flashes of what he can do but when pressed he is just not quit good enough. He ran the show against killie and toiled up at Ross county and posted missing against partick. Only one of those teams stood off us and coincidently he played a blinder in that game.

he could be good but he has more injury problems than Darren anderton

I think Windass is capable - he just has to get injury free and start proving it. He certainly looks more capable than Crooks.

Both these guys were punts. If we can get one of these guys who can hack it and turn in good performances week in week out as the season progresses and into the next few years then it will have been a great bit of business for the club. Both of them need to get injury free to prove what they can do -that is the biggest single issue for almost all of MW's signings

10 hours ago, cushynumber said:

I think Windass is capable - he just has to get injury free and start proving it. He certainly looks more capable than Crooks.

Both these guys were punts. If we can get one of these guys who can hack it and turn in good performances week in week out as the season progresses and into the next few years then it will have been a great bit of business for the club. Both of them need to get injury free to prove what they can do -that is the biggest single issue for almost all of MW's signings

Your last paragraph sums it up.

Our guys may be quite talented (actually, I'm sure they are), but there's a reason all bar Clint Hill have not strung great runs of appearances together at their previous clubs.

I suspect the big thing which separates those who really make it from the also rans is resilience.

24 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Your last paragraph sums it up.

Our guys may be quite talented (actually, I'm sure they are), but there's a reason all bar Clint Hill have not strung great runs of appearances together at their previous clubs.

I suspect the big thing which separates those who really make it from the also rans is resilience.

Both windass and crooks had a great season with Accrington crooks got into the team of the year but got injured not long after signing with us 

15 hours ago, cushynumber said:

I reckon crooks was bought to keep Windass company and help him settle.

7 hours ago, Liam_RFC said:

Both windass and crooks had a great season with Accrington crooks got into the team of the year but got injured not long after signing with us 

Less pressure at Accrington, they weren't expected to win every week, wonder how injured they really are?

On 26/11/2016 at 8:30 PM, bluewhitevanman said:

Fucksake why don't we just start a thread for each player individually and just absolutely assassinate their character and playing ability and be done with it except dodoo of course cause he scored 2 goals. 

That's all RM is these days. Abusing players/management and wanting Walter back 

Depressing is an understatement 

For me he his being played in the wrong position, he his a number 10 more suited to playing In behind a striker. Warburton is trying to play him on the right side of a midfield three. If you are going to play 4.3.3 the midfielders either need to be  more physical and robust or technically gifted to then allow the front three to be more attack minded. Windass has some technical ability but not enough to be played in a midfield three. I do though think he has a future at Rangers when he is utilised properly.

58 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

The boy needs a bit of on field nurturing, if he had a Stuart McCall type of player in the middle of the park alongside him you'd see a huge difference in him, we need an enforcer in there to protect him and give him confidence IMO

Nonsense 

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

That's all RM is these days. Abusing players/management and wanting Walter back 

Depressing is an understatement 

You start to think that nearly every new (relatively new/low post) poster is just a taig or some other wee team supporting hater who likes nothing better than coming on here spouting utter pish..and even established guys who I have agreed with on many issues have been losing the plot..all very disappointing..