Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

42 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

The shouldn’t but they will, worse thing that will happen is they might need to pay out some compensation. Then after a day or two it will disappear from the headlines again and the attention will be back on Rangers and our naughty songs.

Anybody expecting any other out come will be massively disappointed.

nothing will come of it .I'm pretty sure of that .and if anybody dares bring up the possibility of sanctions. they will be labled as disgusting for using child abuse to point score .

Iv been thinking of the scenario should this scandal have happened to any other club in world football .not one would have got away with it .not one 

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Spread the word throughout the whole of the UK and beyond that they are peado harbourers

https://twitter.com/liventhrivealba

whiteflowersalba@gmail.com

Ask them what they are doing about it.

I have and would recommend all on here do it too. Maybe hit them on twitter.

Were you abused? 
Would you like to talk about it? 
Ever thought about doing something to resolve the matter? 
Do you require assistance disclosing? 
Would you like our assistance going to the police? 
Would you like our advocacy to take your life forward?

To get in touch with us at White Flowers Alba for confidential support, or for assistance with disclosing, or any other enquiries please email us at whiteflowersalba@gmail.com, follow us on Twitter @liventhrivealba and on Facebook @liventhrivealba   

If you have any concerns for a child or a person’s welfare, contact the police on 101 in the first instance 

6 hours ago, magic8ball said:

nothing will come of it .I'm pretty sure of that .and if anybody dares bring up the possibility of sanctions. they will be labled as disgusting for using child abuse to point score .

Iv been thinking of the scenario should this scandal have happened to any other club in world football .not one would have got away with it .not one 

I think they could be punished we just need to keep the pressure on the sfa and eventually they will crumble also we know who are really disgusting so don't give a fuck what anybody else says

19 minutes ago, watpnosurrender said:

I think they could be punished we just need to keep the pressure on the sfa and eventually they will crumble also we know who are really disgusting so don't give a fuck what anybody else says

They are the SFA now .

Reminds me of a situation I had in a job a few years back .The HR dept made a right arse of something .Tax folk were on their case to find out what benefits I had .The woman in charge done nothing about it .I was on a negative tax code for 6months due to the problem. 

Had to leave because of it .Because who did in have to complain to .HR The ones who were at fault .She was never going to give herself a disciplinary 

8 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

The shouldn’t but they will, worse thing that will happen is they might need to pay out some compensation. Then after a day or two it will disappear from the headlines again and the attention will be back on Rangers and our naughty songs.

Anybody expecting any other out come will be massively disappointed.

Unfortunately I agree with you...

46 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

The way this has been kicked into the long grass so quickly is unbelievable and unless the lawyer raises his game and gets it back in the headlines I fear they will never be held responsible for their actions. I so much hope I am wrong.

so do we all mate, would be a travesty to all the victims if this goes unpunished

14 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Scum FC can't get away without any punishment from the football bodies FFS. Even a hint of it and I expect our club to come out fighting.

We were told a tax avoidance scheme was up there with match fixing  despite it been completely legal 

There is only One punishment open to the sfa here and thats a revoke of Scum fc Licence. Police Scotland are the only people that have the power to close them down IF a ring is found to of been active within CFC I expect that to happen also 

16 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

I was speaking to a Motherwell fan, knew fuck all about this. Another fucking tax expert of course tho

How to fuck is that possible mate, does he (I assume) live in a bubble, it was reported on every night of the trial and the verdict was on the news for a few days. 

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

How to fuck is that possible mate, does he (I assume) live in a bubble, it was reported on every night of the trial and the verdict was on the news for a few days. 

If you're not online, particularly on a Rangers forum, there's every chance it could have been missed or folk haven't paid as much attention thinking it's just that boys club again. This is their tactic.

6 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I have no idea, gets an English based  newspaper everyday, no idea what was written in that. 

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

If you're not online, particularly on a Rangers forum, there's every chance it could have been missed or folk haven't paid as much attention thinking it's just that boys club again. This is their tactic.

1 minute ago, dummiesoot said:

I have no idea, gets an English based  newspaper everyday, no idea what was written in that. 

I suppose I am still old fashioned guys and try and watch the news most nights, but probably that is not the norm for everybody.

It is at least good that when we come across people like this they can be informed about these beasts and what they have done and cover it up without the slightest hesitation.  

20 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I suppose I am still old fashioned guys and try and watch the news most nights, but probably that is not the norm for everybody.

It is at least good that when we come across people like this they can be informed about these beasts and what they have done and cover it up without the slightest hesitation.  

Yeah but no doubt they walk away thinking at least some of it is far fetched otherwise it would be all over the press.

That's what does my head in, :headwall:how incredible a story this is, arguably the biggest in Scottish Football history, but it's simply denied the oxygen it should be afforded in any civilised society.

32 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Yeah but no doubt they walk away thinking at least some of it is far fetched otherwise it would be all over the press.

That's what does my head in, :headwall:how incredible a story this is, arguably the biggest in Scottish Football history, but it's simply denied the oxygen it should be afforded in any civilised society.

It is hellish that it has been swept away so quickly but I just thought most people would have heard about. I was obviously wrong. 

I cannot see it getting back in the news before another trial or the lawyer puts in claims and that makes the media.

I have no idea how they are managing to get every media outlet silenced. Surely telling them they will stop giving the press access to their players/manager should make them more determined to go after them. 

10 hours ago, Bears r us said:

The way this has been kicked into the long grass so quickly is unbelievable and unless the lawyer raises his game and gets it back in the headlines I fear they will never be held responsible for their actions. I so much hope I am wrong.

He has probably had a call , threatening , bribe whatever you like . If it actually needed that

This is way beyond bheast fc for me . Some people high up the system are making this go quietly away

Archived