Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

He has probably had a call , threatening , bribe whatever you like . If it actually needed that

This is way beyond bheast fc for me . Some people high up the system are making this go quietly away

It seems they have backing from people who have far too much influence. :headwall:

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

He has probably had a call , threatening , bribe whatever you like . If it actually needed that

This is way beyond bheast fc for me . Some people high up the system are making this go quietly away

Nicola Sturgeon is selling her own soul and the countries moral obligations to keep her English hating Irish Republican voters happy.

She had better change her mind on this child abuse inquiry or it will finish her.

Genuine question in case ive missed it. Has @The Dude given us a journalistic insight into how / why this story appears to have been largely suppressed across msm?

The rebel actually appear to have reported on it more than others, but nowhere near the scale of our financial woes.

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

I know a couple of hearts fans who know what's been going on to an extent .but that's coz they hate them almost as much as we do 

But not the level of bears .there are probably bears even on this forum who know very little too to be honest 

A few I know as well, even Motherwell and Airdrie fans getting ripped into them and asking for more coverage if that's the correct way of putting it. 

Highlighted is maybe what I'm looking for. Maybe even sanctions which we all know won't happen. 

The catholic church has that much power that they can rape kids and get away with it, fuck you even have cunts in this shithole of a country helping them do it, Police Scotland should be banging on doors as we speak but they are now in the snpaedos pockets.

12 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Genuine question in case ive missed it. Has @The Dude given us a journalistic insight into how / why this story appears to have been largely suppressed across msm?

The rebel actually appear to have reported on it more than others, but nowhere near the scale of our financial woes.

I would think mate that most readers of the daily rhodent are dhims. If this was front page the bastards would stop buying the rhag. Too much for them for it to be stuck in their faces. What sells this paper are negative stories about Rangers. 

12 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

I would think mate that most readers of the daily rhodent are dhims. If this was front page the bastards would stop buying the rhag. Too much for them for it to be stuck in their faces. What sells this paper are negative stories about Rangers. 

rhebel is also a business partner. they print the club magazine .no point pissing off a customer 

On ‎15‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 21:35, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It's funny as I thought they were the poorest . Only skimmed them to see who was covering it . Could have missed plenty .

I was looking for front page and I never once seen the rebel do that

33 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It's funny as I thought they were the poorest . Only skimmed them to see who was covering it . Could have missed plenty .

I was looking for front page and I never once seen the rebel do that

I'm only talking on line mate and when I was seeing reports, often the rebel was the source.

Maybe I'm over crediting them.

Still not seen anything from @The Dude.

47 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm only talking on line mate and when I was seeing reports, often the rebel was the source.

Maybe I'm over crediting them.

Still not seen anything from @The Dude.

Yeah he has been unsurprisingly quiet on this one 

Maybe he has had the call from the big boss .Don't you even dare write a thing about this situation .Or you will be binned from the rebel ?

13 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

Fair point to be fair .I actually hadn't thought about it that way .Not like me with my para disposition ?

I think the reason for the silence is that this is huge, possibly up to a hundred victims and with pending cases still to go through the courts (McCafferty/Cairney) with possibly more victims to come forward.

The BBC seems to be holding back for the out come of these pending cases; Mark Daley expose in the offing as he is close to the victims family's, also Michell Grey didn't just what justice for her brother but also all who were abused.

Michelle is actively pressing the authority's and has had many acknowledge her brothers courage in coming forward, however the First Minister curranty is staying silent with regards to Michelle preassigning her for comment on this.   

Michelle Gray‏ @michellegray75

FollowingFollowing @michellegray75

More

Michelle Gray Retweeted Nicola Sturgeon

@NicolaSturgeon Let me tell you what’s OUTRAGEOUS. My 12 year old brothers life being destroyed by a man who was backed & supported by people in authority. A man who sexually abused my brother, continuously!! That’s what I consider OUTRAGEOUS! Not a last minute meeting request!!

1 hour ago, Jonok said:

Michelle Gray‏ @michellegray75

FollowingFollowing @michellegray75

More

Michelle Gray Retweeted Nicola Sturgeon

@NicolaSturgeon Let me tell you what’s OUTRAGEOUS. My 12 year old brothers life being destroyed by a man who was backed & supported by people in authority. A man who sexually abused my brother, continuously!! That’s what I consider OUTRAGEOUS! Not a last minute meeting request!!

Andy Woodward is showing his support for Michelle’s tweet and is including himself in contacting Sturgeon asking for acknowledgment of this crime.

23 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Andy Woodward is showing his support for Michelle’s tweet and is including himself in contacting Sturgeon asking for acknowledgment of this crime.

Andy did a brilliant, brave and courageous thing going public about Barry Bennell case, hopefully him getting behind Michelle will add some much needed publicity 

10 minutes ago, the sliver fox said:

Andy did a brilliant, brave and courageous thing going public about Barry Bennell case, hopefully him getting behind Michelle will add some much needed publicity 

If it wasn’t for Andy Woodward Scotland’s biggest shame would still be the open secret. 

Archived