Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

17 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Kicked his peado arse out of the piggery then goes to help promote the money laundering operation while Scotland manager .

Not many morals had that man .must have loved the coin too much too 

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Kicked his peado arse out of the piggery then goes to help promote the money laundering operation while Scotland manager .

The info in that tweet really surprised me, but I should have known better. 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

So where are we with his now bears .

I was hacked off the last few days . . anyone with some real positive news ?

Not much mate, just a few tweets form the Gray ladies.

Good to see you back posting on this topic, I see no reason that we cannot keep this thread on topic. :thumbup: And that probably means  do not bother replying to this part of my post. :lol:

On ‎25‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 10:50, Courtyard Bear said:

These peado coaches need to get wise and come to Scotland, I know it’s a bit colder here but you get to rape kids for years and when you eventually get caught no one really cares and you get a couple of years in jail. 

Those sentences just don't make sense for me

Repeat offending and Torbet was sentenced twice yet got less than 6 years combined

On 25/06/2019 at 01:00, Sweetheart said:

Has Helene tried https://twitter.com/louisa_compton?lang=en to tell her story?

Finally got around to looking at this ladies twitter S, and the first thing I noticed is that both Helene and Michelle Gray both follow her so they have obviously made contact with her. :thumbup:

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Those sentences just don't make sense for me

Repeat offending and Torbet was sentenced twice yet got less than 6 years combined

It's a wee shame for the tarrier peado coaches because of their ages it's nawty to give them long sentences as they might die in jail .

Just need to look over Hadrian's wall .they didn't give a fuck about Bennal possibly dying in Jail .

His "industrial" scale of abuse was no more than Torbett and McCafferty 

2 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Finally got around to looking at this ladies twitter S, and the first thing I noticed is that both Helene and Michelle Gray both follow her so they have obviously made contact with her. :thumbup:

Thanks BRU 🙂

Could https://www.transparency.org.uk/who-we-are/ Help the Grays get the inquiry they seek?

Once upon a time Helene and the family would have been fighting their corner alone I'm sure, and now there is a growing support group. Hopefully this gives them greater strength and greater will to campaign for the individuals who stole their family members life to be brought to justice.

4 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Helene is still fighting this wanker.

Dornan has slipped into the background now despite him being the first politician to speak out publicly against beast FC .

He's either regretting getting involved or he is being pressured to leave it alone either by fellow political freinds or a brown envelope with return to P Lawwell if undelivered on the back 

On 26/06/2019 at 08:12, magic8ball said:

Story from John Hughes demonstrates hs moral character

Hughes... “Then I bumped into the sports reporter Ken Gallacher one morning and he said: 'Sorry to hear your news.’ I didn’t know what he was talking about until he told me that Mary (the wife)  had had a miscarriage four days earlier.

“Jock knew but he hadn’t told me, so make your own mind up about that. When I asked him about it, he said: 'Ach, what could you do about it, anyway? You’re here and she’s there.’ ”

4 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Story from John Hughes demonstrates hs moral character

Hughes... “Then I bumped into the sports reporter Ken Gallacher one morning and he said: 'Sorry to hear your news.’ I didn’t know what he was talking about until he told me that Mary (the wife)  had had a miscarriage four days earlier.

“Jock knew but he hadn’t told me, so make your own mind up about that. When I asked him about it, he said: 'Ach, what could you do about it, anyway? You’re here and she’s there.’ ”

IV never heard that one before .

What a disgusting horrible human being ,What happened to him in Cardiff wasn't a shame it was karma 

7 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Dornan has slipped into the background now despite him being the first politician to speak out publicly against beast FC .

He's either regretting getting involved or he is being pressured to leave it alone either by fellow political freinds or a brown envelope with return to P Lawwell if undelivered on the back 

Yes I agree, he probably regrets making that tweet about when his son was at the tarriers. 

2 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Yes I agree, he probably regrets making that tweet about when his son was at the tarriers. 

No doubt he regrets it, I read some of the backlash he was getting from their fans and I have no doubt he was advised to suit it down from higher up his party tree. Basically he thought that he could wade in to this farce and look like a good guy however he looks to have been unprepared for the reaction to his intervention and has now bottled it. He has no morals or integrity, appears to be the standard fit for the modern day politician, of which the SNP excel...

13 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

No doubt he regrets it, I read some of the backlash he was getting from their fans and I have no doubt he was advised to suit it down from higher up his party tree. Basically he thought that he could wade in to this farce and look like a good guy however he looks to have been unprepared for the reaction to his intervention and has now bottled it. He has no morals or integrity, appears to be the standard fit for the modern day politician, of which the SNP excel...

I agree 100%.👍 

10 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Pray this is true

Ooft. I don't think there were many victims over there. But if the USA courts try and trial them for a cover up and lose that opens a massive can of worms for them. 

Hopefully allows the victims a better level of compensation than the pityful amount our courts would. 

And if this destroys the club in the process then the manky bastards deserve that too. After all they covered it up to protect a good name (haha), and of course to save a few Bob 

Archived