Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

Our team of PR and Communications professionals are some of the most skilled and experienced in the business.

Who Are Our Team?

Mark Hollinshead

CEO

Steve Simpson

CFO

Allan Rennie

Associate Director

Erikka Askeland

Director of Strategic Communications

Address: 75 Bothwell Street, Glasgow G2 6TS 
Email: info@hollicom.co.uk 
Phone: 0141 222 2690

All of the above should be ashamed of themselves, but I doubt it,Coin before Justice.

It makes you wonder if their friends and families know what they are willing to do for money.

I am sure their business neighbours will not be best pleased that such a reprehensible company is operating amongst them.

Maybe a journo with some integrity could doorstep them and ask the question are you in favour of crimes against children and the cover up of these crimes going unpunished.

Silent Demonstrations outside their offices ,expose them for what they are,maybe just maybe they won't like it when the tables are turned on them.

Kick them Out.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Lets go 55 said:

Our team of PR and Communications professionals are some of the most skilled and experienced in the business.

Who Are Our Team?

Mark Hollinshead

CEO

Steve Simpson

CFO

Allan Rennie

Associate Director

Erikka Askeland

Director of Strategic Communications

Address: 75 Bothwell Street, Glasgow G2 6TS 
Email: info@hollicom.co.uk 
Phone: 0141 222 2690

All of the above should be ashamed of themselves, but I doubt it,Coin before Justice.

It makes you wonder if their friends and families know what they are willing to do for money.

I am sure their business neighbours will not be best pleased that such a reprehensible company is operating amongst them.

Maybe a journo with some integrity could doorstep them and ask the question are you in favour of crimes against children and the cover up of these crimes going unpunished.

Silent Demonstrations outside their offices ,expose them for what they are,maybe just maybe they won't like it when the tables are turned on them.

Kick them Out.

Alan Rennie rings a bell. Was he not chief sports editor with the daily rebel a few years ago? I seem to remember writing to an Alan rennie several years ago re bias reporting.

4 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Not so long ago, the scum support amongsg others had our financial issues front and centre in all their forums, hence all the tax experts. That generated the interest, the publicity, the copious calls to phone ins by scum etc. The whole anti Rangers campaign stemmed from the scum, and others like the sheep and Dundee Hivs, having Rangers as their main topic of conversation even before their own club issues. Look how the pressure built turned out for them and against us.

Well done to all those who continue contributing to this thread whilst its hidden in a lesser part of the forum. The greatest scandal in our lifetime, tenfold worse than anything committed by us which a Rangers hating nation took exception to, relegated alongside threads such as MON sacked etc. We had momentum on here, now to an extent its lost.

And we wonder why we are continually shat upon from a great height in this country of our be it PUL issues, the OO, the union, or just Rangers related. We'll never learn to take the challenge head on as others to, by whatever means, against our community.

To those continuing the fight, 200 pages and still fighting hard to raise awareness  Thank you. No surrender.

Well said mate.

There are some who should hang their head in shame in derailing the thread. We know who they are. You're right, we just never learn.

The cover up of child rape aside, most are unaware that the ira are alive and well operating in this city unfettered and raising vast amounts of cash in illicit activities to finance their struggle and we're not talking NI!

We remain to sleepwalk to oblivion. We are simply too nice and too complacent and there are some who give not one fuck about the PUL community, despite their rhetoric to the contrary.

15 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Their doors should be getting kicked in and files seized. 

I wonder if the rest of their clients know they are helping to cover up child abuse and minimise the impact for Scum Fc. 

SOS were good at door stepping our own, it appears they are not so big at at door stepping the real enemy. We shall see!

33 minutes ago, Domthenbud said:

Alan Rennie rings a bell. Was he not chief sports editor with the daily rebel a few years ago? I seem to remember writing to an Alan rennie several years ago re bias reporting.

Yup Rangers hating bigot that does all he can to demean Rangers and demonise our support. 

36 minutes ago, Domthenbud said:

Think your right. Recognised the name from somewhere. 

Along with the contacts and pressure they can put on with the local radio station. Rennie will have influence at the rebel. 

Sounds a very similar style of company Traynor set up. But obviously has more influence as Traynor seemed to have a few enemies within the industry. 

32 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Imagine Hollicom getting the call from Liewell and then thinking it was a good idea to help cover up child abuse, the must be as bad as him.

What a country we live in now. :headwall: 

They are all connected in the web of silence,as said before placemen and women everywhere with one thing in common, Protect the "good name" of the club with no shame and do as much damage as you can to tarnish Rangers along the way ,from over inflated transfer valuations of their players and the opposite for Rangers players who are portraid as a risk for one reason or another.Bottle weans and it's a guy in green,allegedly Kick a sand castle over and it's Rangers supporters.

What about the face painters,NHS, Rangers "stole mullions aff the taxman" meanwhile they have had numerous helping hands from councils,dodgy land deals,soft loans,they are a club built around victimhood.

Whereas in reality they don't give  a fuck about the real victims who have suffered at their hands.

Expose them all by whatever means possible be this by word of mouth or if your in a position to get this to a wider audience then do so, silence is not the way to go.

Kick them Out.

12 hours ago, Domthenbud said:

Yup the same Rangers hating fenian bastard is alan rennie, he made it his personal task to print every single shitey negative piece about us while letting that mob away with murder

Make no mistake if the cunt was still there the record wouldnt even look at the pedo story

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

Guy seemed to be in the know on some of the bad stuff mate. As far as an abusive pm, is that a guess or you know? 

I'm putting 2+2 together.

He was stealing.posts from FF and Twitter mate.

I hope all the power these vermin hold is a real eye opener for all us bears.

They have weaseled into so many top positional it is not a coincidence. We are the majority in this country and yet are second fiddle to child molesters and those that cover it up.

Its time to get our young ones more than ever higher up socially. We all need to get off our backside and vote in numbers. It is something I will rectify myself as I was not favourable towards politics , like.many bears fans.

It seems they hold all.the keys to power in scotland without a fight for a long long time.

It may take a generation but If scotland and the union is to prosper we need to really tackle these vermin and either kick them out or put them back in their place.

It wont be easy but if they are left unchecked they destroy even.childrens lives.

5 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Ok cheers. I don’t use Twitter and I got banned from FF, for using the word fud. Free speech an aw that eh?  

I got banned for a Saturday night sash bash ffs :lol:

14 hours ago, Domthenbud said:

Does he have any connection to James Rennie, who was a Gay rights campaigner and leader of a ring ? 

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2009/may/07/scottish-paedophile-ring-guilty-child-abuse

On 02/07/2019 at 17:33, Sparkle said:

That looks like a PR company with  serious connections in the media. (Mirror Group/Daily Rebel)

Are we to expect even more rubbish pro-cellic stories via the Mirror Group papers then?  I suspect actually they will feed their contacts with increasingly hostile  negative reporting of anything remotely to do with Rangers in order to maintain the narrative for the bottom feeders.

Is that the group of papers owned by Richard Desmond?

On 30/06/2019 at 19:38, magic8ball said:

Ooft. I don't think there were many victims over there. But if the USA courts try and trial them for a cover up and lose that opens a massive can of worms for them. 

Hopefully allows the victims a better level of compensation than the pityful amount our courts would. 

And if this destroys the club in the process then the manky bastards deserve that too. After all they covered it up to protect a good name (haha), and of course to save a few Bob 

It's open season over there as the won't fuck about like the have in Scotland just because they are a big football club.  

Is this the floodgates starting to open as the full media in the UK will be reporting on this so Scotland can't just bury its head in the sand and ignore it anymore..

It's time juctice was done as this has fuck all to do with football rivalry as it way way passed that, we are talking about decades of children being abused while those in power at the time covered it up, and our media and politicians have been doing likewise the last 20 years.  

Archived