Don't give Mark Warburton a single penny.

Vanoli

10 hours ago, Vanoli said:

He doesn't deserve it. He doesn't deserve to be here. He's done. 

King has plenty to answer for, but this clown has even more. Our budget dwarfs that of Hearts, and we haven't even landed a fucking punch on them tonight. We can't beat any of the top 3 teams - we don't have the quality or the guts to do it. 

The man has squandered just about every penny he has been given. If there is anything there to invest, don't give it to him - it will set us back just as far if not further than the money Ally squandered. If there's no replacement available just now, give him the wages for a couple of loans to limp us over the line in 3rd or 4th. Not a penny more. Save whatever we have for a real football manager; because this guy is no more than an ideologist, who loses grasp on reality more and more every day.  

We can keep peddling myths about how promising what he's trying to do is, or how we try and play the game the right way all we want. It's delusion. He doesn't belong here, his team don't belong here. We're falling behind Celtic every single day he stays, and he can't be trusted with any funds we could conceivably get our hands on to try and bridge the gap. 

Just shows, sporting integrity pish was always a timmigrant fallacy - money doesn't make bad players into good.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, eskbankloyal said:

Really?

We should perhaps ask why Garner was signed only after he switched agent...

that might go a long way to answering our problems.

££££££

are you suggesting a brown envelope was handed to someone with a grey bouffon hairstyle?......

Just now, thehost said:

is this you fingering the board

or you getting the nod from the board to finger the football management side?

in any event both should be despatched, and pronto

hahahaha!

If you think I would take a "nod" from anybody then you are seriously deluded.

I'm calling it as it is.

4 minutes ago, thehost said:

just seems a weird time to suddenly announce something 5 months after the event.

Who is the agent?

It's the first time I've mentioned it on here you mean?

Can't remember his name but it's the same as Tav & Waghorn. The agent isn't the issue though, it's McPartland IMO.

1 hour ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Great argument back there. Put some good points there.

We signed 12 players in the summer. Paid a transfer fee for 1

I dont argue with idiots they only bring you down to there level.

Hodson and Garner thats 2 we paid for, Rossiters 250k fee as well as the Accrington compensation. Fees are a small parts the wages of Barton and Senderos could have bought another player.

The money he has had is more than the total transfer fees from every club in scotland, outwith Celtic, for the last five years combined!

To say he hasnt had money or a budget is laughable, ok its not a budget to compete with them but it is substantial enough for now to be a clear 2nd place team.

3 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

It's the first time I've mentioned it on here you mean?

Can't remember his name but it's the same as Tav & Waghorn. The agent isn't the issue though, it's McPartland IMO.

oh I thought it might have been that tim that used to get all our player willie McKay was it? he seemed to supply everyone at one point. Mind you I am so current that he could be dead.

3 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

Lets say that I bet the full fee didn't end up at Preston

well lets be honest members of the current board have history in this, notably Boumsoung, Cousin & also use of an Italian agent at the tail ends of Smiths first time in charge.  I believe Rangers only got a quarter of the fee that left Hulls bank account via an offshore account for Cousin