Lee Hodson

RFCJoshy1690

For me he has to start tomorrow. Easily impressed in the few appearances he's made. It's puzzling he's the most assured right back we have and can't get a look in, it's a wonder why we bought him and lee himself must be wondering what he's got to do to get a start or even why he signed. It's an easy choice for me tav has been woeful at times and Wednesday was a shocker from him

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, RFCJoshy1690 said:

For me he has to start tomorrow. Easily impressed in the few appearances he's made. It's puzzling he's the most assured right back we have and can't get a look in, it's a wonder why we bought him and lee himself must be wondering what he's got to do to get a start or even why he signed. It's an easy choice for me tav has been woeful at times and Wednesday was a shocker from him

As I've said before manger would never drop tav. 

3 minutes ago, RFCJoshy1690 said:

I don't like you 

13 minutes ago, RFCJoshy1690 said:

He let a player step by him like he wasn't there to go on and score, Kiernan does it every week and starts but Warburton has his favourites.

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Sold a goal recently but on the whole better defensively than Tav.

Doesn't look confident going forward as MW likes the backs to do.

That said, given Tavs 2 errors the other night, I'd agree with OP and hope to see him at fullback.

Did you just agree with me and not give me abuse? ? (Baby steps joshy, baby steps) ?

33 minutes ago, RFCJoshy1690 said:

Did you just agree with me and not give me abuse? ? (Baby steps joshy, baby steps) ?

Don't think I've given you abuse before. I maybe have and if I have I do understand why. You were initially irrelevant then became a cocksocket. 

But like  a broken clock you can still be right. And like a clock it is only about twice a day.

Doesn't mean you're not a twat. Cos you are, baby steps joshy washy.

5 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Don't think I've given you abuse before. I maybe have and if I have I do understand why. You were initially irrelevant then became a cocksocket. 

But like  a broken clock you can still be right. And like a clock it is only about twice a day.

Doesn't mean you're not a twat. Cos you are, baby steps joshy washy.

:hanged: