This Club handles things correctly.

William McBeath

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I'm wrong mate as I've just realised the record are running with the story. I'm thinking the press knew about this but decided to keep printing non stories about us as deflection 

I didn't know there were rumours of a super injuction in the first place :lol: 

was it to stop all talk of peadophillia at the scumdome?

2 minutes ago, gogzy said:

I didn't know there were rumours of a super injuction in the first place :lol: 

was it to stop all talk of peadophillia at the scumdome?

It was their reporting of things like the young rangers fan who got bottled and they said they were looking for a man wearing green that and other reports where the media failed to mention the word celtic

8 minutes ago, linfield1690 said:

It was their reporting of things like the young rangers fan who got bottled and they said they were looking for a man wearing green that and other reports where the media failed to mention the word celtic

This just about covers it Gogzy

15 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Cannot believe they cunts allowed Hibs and Falkirk to employ him yet they knew what he was. 

They didn't think to tell Hibs or Falkirk? Or even the fucking police. All to save face.

Scum, utter scum. 

How do we know they knew mate? I can't see it anywhere in the article

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Spot the difference...

IMG_1541.PNG

IMG_1542.PNG

Tell you what, horrifyingly I think that the extent of the depravity and was going on there is only starting to unravel. There is no way that type of stuff that fucking cretin is describing was going on unknown to others or without other adults in attendance. It's sickening. 

I'm sure Penn State got all their trophy's taken off them for all the years that they covered up the abuse and also a $400 million fine. Now correct me if I'm wrong but that was for the cover up of one paedophile. These bastards have hid and harboured 5!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, B1872 said:

I'm sure Penn State got all their trophy's taken off them for all the years that they covered up the abuse and also a $400 million fine. Now correct me if I'm wrong but that was for the cover up of one paedophile. These bastards have hid and harboured 5!!!!!!!!!!

Torbett,Cairney, Cullen and now Mccafferty.  Who's the 5th ?

50 minutes ago, BF2 said:

The amount of cases coming out on a daily basis at the moment is staggering.

That's what got me too especially with the media trying to link us to it all. Think I've jumped the gun with this thread title though as it sounds a bit like point scoring when I meant it more a an angry defiant statement.

Any chance of somebody changing the thread title or creating a new one as this one has run its course? There is more stuff coming out all the time sadly.