New low even for the Daily Record

K.A.I

6 minutes ago, KingKai said:

I saw this story this am. Had a photo of the gates next to it, and in fact the story was even under the sub heading of 'RANGERS FC'

The story had NOTHING to do with Rangers FC. The Rangers 'STORY' regarding Neely was 

a) He worked for us

b) He was found out

c) He was sacked

d) He was reported to police.

Nothing short of biased reporting.

It's truly disgusting, as (I think) K.A.I. said, they know they will get made to make changes or remove images etc, but the chance to get a story put up tainting our Clubs name for a few damaging hours....it fucking makes me want to go tonto

Edit - Cup Final stories are another prime example!

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers fan: You're club is vile and you should be ashamed until the truth is uncovered and the people responsible punished and victims compensated

Celtic fan: You're right and we should all be behind this 

In Reality

Celtic fan: Can't believe you're using this as point scoring 

And some rangers fans agree with them :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, A.T.G said:

Rangers fan: You're club is vile and you should be ashamed until the truth is uncovered and the people responsible punished and victims compensated

In Reality

Your turning into one of my favourite posters. 

8 minutes ago, 55Bear said:

It's truly disgusting, as (I think) K.A.I. said, they know they will get made to make changes or remove images etc, but the chance to get a story put up tainting our Clubs name for a few damaging hours....it fucking makes me want to go tonto

Edit - Cup Final stories are another prime example!

I think the best example you can give, over and above all that and what sums them and their Rangers/PUL hating upto a tea is the fact they have that fat sex-case Johnny McFarlane as their "Rangers blogger" ... the cunt that pays into Hibs games and supports them, slags Rangers fans any time they say anything truthful about Celtic, voted/campaigned for YES and blamed Rangers fans and bigots for George Square the night of the referendum result.

The Daily Record and their aides are no friends of Rangers. The Rangers board are no fans of Rangers either. 

2eex3qd.jpg

This is the pic from my earlier post. A story about abuse which has absolutely nothing to do with our club, but BBC Scotland just have to put a close up photo of a Rangers player on the page. Why not a small image of the whole programme if they have to show it at all?

Should we just ignore it? The Rangers photo, the subliminal messaging. This is not about point scoring it's about defending our club.

We are being shown on more site pages than a certain other club whose employees admitted abuse was going on and actively covered it up.

12 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

In Reality

Nail on the head:541:

The apologist element in our support are making the bheggars job easy for them.

Just now, plumbGER said:

Nail on the head:541:

The apologist element in our support are making the bheggars job easy for them.

They really do mate it's amazing to think some of our support think they are ok, I made that mistake several years ago on a personal level, never again

1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

Did you miss the bit about not buying it and not giving them any internet hits ? They die if the protestant population blanks them.

Our board are going to do fuck all , most of them leak stories to them.

Pish the RC which have a bigger majority in Glasgow is keeping them alive along with the PedoCeltic contracts. We need some to read the online article but most will read the cut and paste to stop the hits 

2 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

2eex3qd.jpg

This is the pic from my earlier post. A story about abuse which has absolutely nothing to do with our club, but BBC Scotland just have to put a close up photo of a Rangers player on the page. Why not a small image of the whole programme if they have to show it at all?

Should we just ignore it? The Rangers photo, the subliminal messaging. This is not about point scoring it's about defending our club.

We are being shown on more site pages than a certain other club whose employees admitted abuse was going on and actively covered it up.

And weirdly i havent read any stories even mentioning that. the only thing ive read is a quote from billy mcneil saying it was an open secret. thats it. its a disgrace and id quite happily see that shithole close down forever and their scummy wee club die. 

We know what the media are like up here,and we do need to fight back as supporters

16 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Your turning into one of my favourite posters. 

Appreciate that mate, whatever differences fans have about the field of play (which to be honest there is none at this point in time :lol: :power_of_anguish:) none of us should have differences when it comes to protecting the club we love

Whatever criticisms the scum have, at least they are united in their hate for us and protection of their own

1 hour ago, OhW said:

If nothing has been done by Saturday we need to let the board know what we think at the Hearts game. 

Exactly a protest outside the doors prior to ko should highlight to the board and the mhedia that our club won't be used as a deflection tactic from the biggest scandal in Scottish football (Celtic and pedophillia).

C1872 where the fuck are you as our brand is being chipped away at on a daily basis ???

13 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

2eex3qd.jpg

Totally agree there's only one subliminal message being shown there

1 hour ago, A.T.G said:

They really do mate it's amazing to think some of our support think they are ok, I made that mistake several years ago on a personal level, never again

I tolerate the ones i need to tolerate but cut out the niceties with any i see bad mouthing Rangers or the PUL.

The demonisation has got the better of me and i have fell out with a lot of people recently regarding it.

Their hatred of us has brought out a hatred in me that up until the last few years i had well contained (despite my dad hating the bastards aswell)

In my job i deal with all walks of life so need to keep a sensible outlook at times.

It's difficult bringing up my boy with the resentment i feel towards THEM, in the PC mad world i have to try shield him from the heavy stuff whilst establishing my views and opinions with him.

We get demonised and made the scapegoat all the time now, maybe that will be the next thing the bheggars will call us, vicTIMs.

28 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I think the best example you can give, over and above all that and what sums them and their Rangers/PUL hating upto a tea is the fact they have that fat sex-case Johnny McFarlane as their "Rangers blogger" ... the cunt that pays into Hibs games and supports them, slags Rangers fans any time they say anything truthful about Celtic, voted/campaigned for YES and blamed Rangers fans and bigots for George Square the night of the referendum result.

The Daily Record and their aides are no friends of Rangers. The Rangers board are no fans of Rangers either. 

Unbelievable how high the cards are stacked against us. They're a fucking infestation (not just the taigs).

Are there any known Club1872 representatives that frequent any of the forums? I really believe it's going to be down to us to create a movement. Find a point of contact and bombard them with any falsified damaging reports or stories, no matter how small. There should be war on but we appear so silent.

The VB's do a great job in some of their articles. That one on here the yesterday was tremendous, but they never seem to penetrate any further than the fans laptop screen.

1 minute ago, 55Bear said:

Unbelievable how high the cards are stacked against us. They're a fucking infestation (not just the taigs).

Are there any known Club1872 representatives that frequent any of the forums? I really believe it's going to be down to us to create a movement. Find a point of contact and bombard them with any falsified damaging reports or stories, no matter how small. There should be war on but we appear so silent.

The VB's do a great job in some of their articles. That one on here the yesterday was tremendous, but they never seem to penetrate any further than the fans laptop screen.

D'Art is .. 

Though as someone said last night he's getting marginalised perhaps in the organisation. I thought when he joined he would be the one real Bear fighting our corner in that organisation, maybe he is, maybe he isn't - if he is and his voice isn't heard he should quit straight away and go public. 

6 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I tolerate the ones i need to tolerate but cut out the niceties with any i see bad mouthing Rangers or the PUL.

The demonisation has got the better of me and i have fell out with a lot of people recently regarding it.

Their hatred of us has brought out a hatred in me that up until the last few years i had well contained (despite my dad hating the bastards aswell)

In my job i deal with all walks of life so need to keep a sensible outlook at times.

It's difficult bringing up my boy with the resentment i feel towards THEM, in the PC mad world i have to try shield him from the heavy stuff whilst establishing my views and opinions with him.

We get demonised and made the scapegoat all the time now, maybe that will be the next thing the bheggars will call us vicTIMs.

Couldn't agree more mate honestly, I tell my boys to treat everyone with respect but never trust them, folk may laugh and call me paranoid but I'm telling you, when I lived in the East End I had never witnessed anything like it

H** this H** that, it was never just me, it was H**, even compliments were "for a H** you're a really good guy" ... rancid bastards

19 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

D'Art is .. 

Though as someone said last night he's getting marginalised perhaps in the organisation. I thought when he joined he would be the one real Bear fighting our corner in that organisation, maybe he is, maybe he isn't - if he is and his voice isn't heard he should quit straight away and go public. 

What chance have we got....:power_of_anguish:

20 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Couldn't agree more mate honestly, I tell my boys to treat everyone with respect but never trust them, folk may laugh and call me paranoid but I'm telling you, when I lived in the East End I had never witnessed anything like it

H** this H** that, it was never just me, it was H**, even compliments were "for a H** you're a really good guy" ... rancid bastards

Sounds like living in Scaberdeen. I once got introduced to someone as a H** 

19 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

I know exactly what you mean, heard it all here in Greenock/Inverclyde.

They really don't like when they call me a H** and i respond asking if they are a beggar.

Straight off the Club1872 'About Us' page. There we are look....right at the bottom....

It's only really the last 12 words that are relevant here.

Our Vision

Independence

Our vision is a completely independent body which looks to preserve and defend the interests of the supporters of Rangers Football Club and places the supporters right at the centre of everything Rangers does.

Scale

Club 1872 sees the existing fan groups uniting to give Rangers supporters in general more clout and allowing us to benefit from economies of scale, both financially and in terms of voice. Together we are much stronger.

Shareholding

Simply by uniting, Club 1872 already holds over 5% of the shares in Rangers with 10% a very realistic short term goal.

Financial Strategy

By appealing to Rangers diverse and worldwide supporter base, Club 1872 will have the capability to attract more members than an individual fan group and in turn will generate substantial funds which will be invested into shares or Club 1872 projects – completely of the Club 1872 members’ choosing.

The Fans

Club 1872 will create and encourage community, family, engagement and support. Support for ideas, a forum for discussion and moreover support for Rangers supporters and their reputation in the press and beyond.