New low even for the Daily Record

K.A.I

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

A FURTHER NEW LOW:

"Neely, who died two years ago aged 62, has been accused of raping and abusing boys while working as a scout for Rangers and Hibs in the 1980s and 90s."

And here is the msm agenda. If the bheast club cannot be protected, and it can't, then tar others none more so than ourselves.

The above remark is from today's daily rhebel. It can be construed that he was accused of raping and abusing at both clubs, or raping at Rangers and abusing at Hibs.

The club and 1872 MUST challenge this as there are no such allegations of rape whilst at Ibrox.

Sickening but predictable from the gutter press.

This deliberate use of language designed to implicate us in the rape and abuse (which occurred at Hibs) has to be challenged publicly and in the strongest terms!  No wee bottom line fake apology for 'unintended confusion' will do here. Come on to hell Rangers Board - grow a pair! ?

10 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

How does it not say it? just curious as this bit is a stand-out

If you surmise that he raped boys, outwith and not linked to our club, whilst a Rangers employee then the quote I provided still fits.

So not necessarily stating he raped boys at our club.

The ambiguity is not a coincidence.

The interpretation they want the reader to make - youths raped at Rangers- is clear.

Edit 

Sorry re-read your post, it does say what you queried, it doesn't say kids at Rangers were raped which is what I thought you'd said.

My mistake.

Probably the worst thing about their story is, that they know what they are doing when inferring we were part of that story.
The board have to bring lawyers in "if only to highlight what these cunts are doing and why,which we all know is to deflect from the state aid hush club.

Pervert scout Gordon Neely frightened boys into staying in his room during 'ghost weekends' at castle

The paedophile terrorised dozens of youth footballers with tales of "evil spirits" during trips to an outdoor retreat centre in Perthshire.

BYMARK MCGIVERN

06:00, 14 DEC 2016

UPDATED06:38, 14 DEC 2016

Get Daily updates directly to yourinbox

+ Subscribe

PERVERT Gordon Neely used a team of pals to frighten boys during “ghost weekends” at a spooky castle as he groomed them for sex abuse.

The paedophile terrorised scores of youth football players during trips to an outdoor retreat centre at Dalguise House in Perthshire.

He would then invite the petrified youngsters to spend the night in his room where they 
would be safe from “evil spirits”.

Neely, who died two years ago aged 62, has been accused of raping and abusing boys while working as a scout for Rangers and Hibs in the 1980s and 90s.

READ MORE

Rangers axed 90s talent spotter after teenager made abuse claim to policeman father

And the Record can reveal that the ghost weekends were a major part of the grooming rituals he used to gain power over them.

Victims told us how he enlisted friends to act as “tarot card readers”.

Others dressed in white sheets and ran around in the dark, leaving the kids at their wits’ end with fear.

Dalguise House

One source, who was 10 when he first went to Dalguise in the 1980s with Edinburgh youth side Hutchison Vale, told how he called his dad to bring him home early.

He said: “I just said I was homesick but it was because I was terrified of Neely.

READ MORE

SFA bows to pressure and agrees to hold independent review into child sex abuse in Scottish football

“Older boys who had been to Dalguise before me would always say, ‘Watch what you’re doing if you end up in the showers with him’.

“Everyone talked about it, so I don’t believe it when they now say they weren’t aware that something might have been going on.

“Neely would tell ghost stories and he would really have everyone scared. I remember seeing young boys screaming and in tears.

“He would say Jacobite soldiers had died on the site and that their dead bodies would come out.

“He would then say to the boys that if they were scared or homesick, they could go to his room.

READ MORE

Ex Craigneuk Colt reveals pervert Jim McCafferty tried to wrestle boys naked

“I always remember him saying, ‘My door’s always open’.”

The source returned to Dalguise with another club three years later.

He said: “I couldn’t believe it when Neely was still there after everything that was said about him.

Inside Dalguise House

“He was always well-dressed and he was charismatic. He used that to his advantage.

“I was a bit wide, so I knew there was something not right about what was going on and I would tell other guys to steer clear of him.”

Another man, now in his 40s, was taken with a group of boys to Dalguise House three times.

He said: “We all idolised Neely and that’s how he got away with it. I also can’t stress enough how serious the ghost stuff was.

READ MORE

Pervert kitman Jim McCafferty abused boys as far back as the early 70s, a brave victim has told the Record

“Neely put this plan into action that needed accomplices to carry it off. He would have people in the woods with white sheets over their heads and torches illuminating them to give this ghostly effect.

“Every one of us was in tears and utterly petrified.

“Even if you took the sex abuse out of it, the emotional effects of all the haunted stuff were severe. We were all left feeling ashamed that we were manipulated like that by an old pervert who was trying to worm his way into out trust.

“It seems obvious now that we were being groomed in a very deliberate way.

“We were put through all manner of terrors and Neely would always be the guy driving out the evil spirits. He would be the one with the hugs, the one we could go to if we couldn’t sleep.”

The source also recalled how he and a group of boys were taken to Dunkeld for fish and chips one night.

Neely

He said: “We parked the bus at the chippie and Gordon went into a house next door.

“We could see a woman through the window looking at tarot cards and he would come on to the bus and tell us the spirits were angry.

“We drove back to Dalguise and he said he would have to put the lights on the bus out so the spirits wouldn’t see us coming.

READ MORE

Daughter of Jim McCafferty abuse victim pays tribute to tragic dad who died before he could walk her down the aisle

“We would see these lights in the distance running through the woods and in out minds they were ghosts, just like Gordon said.

“It was like some brainwashing programme to make us feel dependent on Neely to protect us.”

The source said he was sure officials at Hutchison Vale must have known what Neely was up to.

He added: “It was allowed to go on for years – it’s a disgrace.”

Club leader Tam Smith said: “I got there in 1986, by which time Neely had gone to Hibs. I agree that there should be an inquiry that gets to the bottom of things.”

Dalguise House was purchased by children’s adventure holiday providers PGL Travel Ltd in 1992.

A company spokeswoman said any football club activity happened before their time.

26 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

This deliberate use of language designed to implicate us in the rape and abuse (which occurred at Hibs) has to be challenged publicly and in the strongest terms!  No wee bottom line fake apology for 'unintended confusion' will do here. Come on to hell Rangers Board - grow a pair! ?

The fucked up, the way they write it implicitly says ""Neely, who died two years ago aged 62, has been accused of raping and abusing boys while working as a scout for Rangers and Hibs in the 1980s and 90s."

Now unless he was actually accused of any of this while he was at Rangers, then they have written a falsehood and we should pull them up on it.

Club1872, earn the money given to you by thousands of faithful fans and make a fucking statement about this at the very least.  Use some of that "project" money to hire a lwayer and fight these cunts.

44 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

It doesn't actually SAY that but it leaves that very much open to interpretation. Which is enough.

Agree with your other points.Certainly enough to demand a clarification /retraction.

It actually says ...has been accused of raping and abusing boys whilst working for Rangers and Hibs as a scout...

Not much left to interprate there imo.

Why oh why is anyone surprised by what this fucking rag prints. This rag along with others has been at it for years ffs. Don't buy it,dont click on any links to it and drive this piece of shit into the ground financially. Until this rag is no longer published they will continue to print pish on a daily/weekly basis plain and simple.

17 minutes ago, gogzy said:

The fucked up, the way they write it implicitly says ""Neely, who died two years ago aged 62, has been accused of raping and abusing boys while working as a scout for Rangers and Hibs in the 1980s and 90s."

Now unless he was actually accused of any of this while he was at Rangers, then they have written a falsehood and we should pull them up on it.

Club1872, earn the money given to you by thousands of faithful fans and make a fucking statement about this at the very least.  Use some of that "project" money to hire a lwayer and fight these cunts.

100%.

D'Art, this is when you/C1872 are needed to put pressure on the Rangers board to do do something about this. 

Our board should be the ones we are quite rightly venting our anger at. They have made one statement on it which is fair enough but they need to be more vocal at defending our club. If there is an issue we deserve to hear it from them not some scummy newspaper. Why the silence? 

Why the fuck are they not starting a law suit against hibs for knowingly allowing a pedo to put Rangers youngsters in danger. The allegations that the ex hibs chairman knowing has just been made apparent. 

Rangers and Hibs in the 1980s and 90s.

Why has the reporter felt the need to date the events but has put reference to Rangers being the first team to be affiliated by this vile pedo. At least the cunt could of got that right. 

19 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Our board should be the ones we are quite rightly venting our anger at. They have made one statement on it which is fair enough but they need to be more vocal at defending our club. If there is an issue we deserve to hear it from them not some scummy newspaper. Why the silence? 

Why the fuck are they not starting a law suit against hibs for knowingly allowing a pedo to put Rangers youngsters in danger. The allegations that the ex hibs chairman knowing has just been made apparent. 

How do you know they aren't?

1 hour ago, gogzy said:

Their wriggle room here, and it's quite deliberate, is that strictly speaking the accusations could refer to his time at either club, or even in stuff he did outside of work while working for the clubs. [Edit - the individual accusations that is. He is suspected of one incident of inappropriate behaviour at Rangers, following which we sacked and reported him].

This doesn't cut it though, their inference is clear and they should be pursued for that.

Another thing, did he not work for Hibs first? I thought they got rid of him but covered up the offences which led to him having a clean slate when we employed him. Anyone who believes they've accidentally put Rangers' name first is naive at best...

8 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

What's stopping them saying?

if they did it would shut up a lot of fucking chancer reporters like that fucking idiot from the daily record. 

Nothing is stopping them saying.

They haven't said they aren't exploring legal avenues either, have they?

Did Rangers send boys to this Dalguise house which is what this story is all about? Also the fucking idiot admitted that Dalguise house ended in 1992 yet indicated that the abuse happened in the 80's and 90's at this house, does he have evidence of him committing these crimes 1990-92. 

It does not take a fucking rocket scientist to defend this, so why aren't they!!