• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Not what I meant, I mean it in a way that if you sing about something it is taken in a banter way and we need to stop it

I think we can get more of point across about how much abuse these cunts have covered up by having banners which hit home the level of this scum for example...

Singing Big Jock Knew is seen as trying to piss them off by slagging their hero even though we know he is very much apart of the original problem and one of the sweepers. I think we would have more effect if we had 100 banners reading "The Kelly's knew about Torbett and covered it up" or "There are articles proving Celtic lawyers paid off victims" etc etc now i know that's out there mate and would be a nightmare to produce but this is the kind of angle we need to go down. It is shite that it looks like point scoring even through the message is clear that we know they are rancid bastards but we need a new angle to go down and really get these cunts the publicity it deserves because no one is listening and the silence in scotland is appalling.

Fair point but both singing and informative banners would be ideal. Banners at the start of the match and singing throughout. Constant singing, about their paedo cover up.

1 hour ago, 55Bear said:

So what's your point? We shouldn't sing about them?

Never said that. I love a chorus of "The bears are having a party, the tims are shaggin weans", or "Big Jock Knew" or "Jimmy Torbett (Savile) he's one of your own" or "Glasgow celtic paedophiles na na na na na naa naa"  and I hate how our "banter" is considered offensive, more offensive than the offences committed by the vile paedophiles at their disgusting club.

Just saying

6 minutes ago, Falcoholic said:

Never said that. I love a chorus of "The bears are having a party, the tims are shaggin weans", or "Big Jock Knew" or "Jimmy Torbett (Savile) he's one of your own" or "Glasgow celtic paedophiles na na na na na naa naa"  and I hate how our "banter" is considered offensive, more offensive than the offences committed by the vile paedophiles at their disgusting club.

Just saying

Well that's aright then!

Once again, the media are trying to implicate Rangers in any scandal that happens.  If it had been our club that had the Paedos working for them there would have been outcry in the papers, tv and radio. 

The paedodome should be shut down, all boys clubs associated with them dis-banded and the people in charge at the time of the offences charged and tried in court for knowing this was going on and doing nothing about it.

We were relegated for financial problems, these fenian scum are ruining peoples lives and the SFA are doing fuck all about it.   to me it stinks.