lets talk about sanctions and punishments

Just now, Blue Nosed Babe said:

If I could I would make a law allowing for prosecution of companies who failed to notify the police when they became aware of child abuse at their organisation. The fine would be unlimited. 

Yes this would be good now some may come on here and say im jumping the gun here but remember thats not how it works in scotland we were punished before we have been to court so a hefty fine and a 3 year ban. Of their fans from their shithole and throw them to div3

Nothing is going to happen to them, They will receive no sanctions. I hope more people have the courage to come forward and expose these heinous acts and the perpetrators are punished. As for the Beasts from the East nothing will happen to them. Sickening but the likely outcome. 

1 minute ago, Hamie said:

The punishment and fines should match the crime. 

harbouring a paedo is one of the worst crimes imaginable. 

Doing it twice..... 

The have had at least 3 now torbert, photographer and now the kit man.

Not to mention pictures of Big Jock and fucking Saville.

Rancid peodo bastards.

38 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

Nothing is going to happen to them, They will receive no sanctions. I hope more people have the courage to come forward and expose these heinous acts and the perpetrators are punished. As for the Beasts from the East nothing will happen to them. Sickening but the likely outcome. 

This.

We all know nothing is going to happen to the taigs, the Scottish media/police will not allow it.

We will be made the bad ones because we are speaking out about it but we know it will get said we are using child abuse to try to get one over on them....

Sad as fuck children suffering at the hands of that evil club will go unanswered.

If it turns out there is a ring and it involves Crewe , celtic and any others i would expect the English FA to hammer them and the SFA would be under severe pressure to mete out same punishment.

If it was isolated in Scotland i think they would wriggle out....the connection to Crewe is what will nail the lot of them.

10 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

Dont think they can ignore it mow mate

Lawwell and Petrie aren't going to investigate their own clubs - no chance! Also I find it strange with them saying it's financial considering they found the money to hit us with illegal sanctions. Unfortunately it's getting swept under the carpet and it's as if it never happened. Nothing will come of this!

31 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Lawwell and Petrie aren't going to investigate their own clubs - no chance! Also I find it strange with them saying it's financial considering they found the money to hit us with illegal sanctions. Unfortunately it's getting swept under the carpet and it's as if it never happened. Nothing will come of this!

Then, there should be calls for an independent inquiry. It is shameful to use financial constraints as an excuse. Our board could lead the way, along with fan groups lobbying MSP's to force SNPIRA's hand.

The victims in all this are being treated with utter contempt as before. Those in power are as corrupt as they come. There must many nervous people, but we learn nothing. It's all about self interest and no other cunt matters to them and this backwater should be ashamed of itself. 

Depends on exactly what has happened at each club, but as a general rule any club found responsible for cover ups should be fined heavily and compensation paid and subject to examination of their youth wing and if necessary shutting it or imposing safety measures. Perhaps relegated. Perhaps titles stripped. That includes Partick Thistle, sellic, Chelsea and whoever else. Even if we turned out to have done anything improperly. Fines should be bigger for bigger clubs, so that they can reasonably pay it without going under. Relate it to turnover or something. Oh, and jail individuals involved.

Obviously there'll be some clubs where it's been worse than others, where it's happened more than once or whatever else. That should also be reflected in punishments. The circumstances at each club will probably be different, so there should be an element of treating each incident on it's own merits.

Judge Judy speaks.

I'm starting to think this is going to turn out to be so widespread, and so many clubs will be involved, that it'll be put down to a 'cultural issue' or some shit, and where individuals will be punished, clubs will not and instead new codes of conduct and safety measures will be developed by the FA/SFA to be applied across the board.

5 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

If I could I would make a law allowing for prosecution of companies who failed to notify the police when they became aware of child abuse at their organisation. The fine would be unlimited. 

"Section 5 of the Children (Scotland) Act 1995 creates a statutory duty to report any suspicions of child abuse i.e. a duty to do what is reasonable in all the circumstances to safeguard the child's health, development and welfare. Failure to report concerns, turning a blind eye or failing to protect a child may result in legal action."

Not too too far off your own law.. Pedo mcafferty left celtic with them citing "personal reasons" in 1996 when this act was in place. 

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

The Sfa won't have a choice if more and more gets exposed.. Right now they'll do nothing

They will do  nothing because they will not have the name of the immoral Jock Stein sullied and the glitter fan club literally run  the SFA anyway 

4 hours ago, GWR1979 said:

Rancid peodo bastards.

Add frank cairney,he was upto no good on a boys club trip to the usa,families paid off,read about it a few years ago

Surely this will creep up soon 

4 hours ago, GWR1979 said:

Rancid peodo bastards.

Add frank cairney,he was upto no good on a boys club trip to the usa,families paid off,read about it a few years ago

Surely this will creep up soon 

25 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Depends on exactly what has happened at each club, but as a general rule any club found responsible for cover ups should be fined heavily and compensation paid and subject to examination of their youth wing and if necessary shutting it or imposing safety measures. Perhaps relegated. Perhaps titles stripped. That includes Partick Thistle, sellic, Chelsea and whoever else. Even if we turned out to have done anything improperly. Fines should be bigger for bigger clubs, so that they can reasonably pay it without going under. Relate it to turnover or something. Oh, and jail individuals involved.

Obviously there'll be some clubs where it's been worse than others, where it's happened more than once or whatever else. That should also be reflected in punishments. The circumstances at each club will probably be different, so there should be an element of treating each incident on it's own merits.

Judge Judy speaks.

I'm starting to think this is going to turn out to be so widespread, and so many clubs will be involved, that it'll be put down to a 'cultural issue' or some shit, and where individuals will be punished, clubs will not and instead new codes of conduct and safety measures will be developed by the FA/SFA to be applied across the board.

I agree to an extent,only the clubs that knew of stuff and didnt report will be and should be punished