Union Bears

ElBufalo20

I like their displays and most of their songs and think they do a great job

But they should realise no one cares about this gay ultras stuff and it's never going to catch on. I don't remember the whole crowd ever joining in with their ole ole songs, if they sang more traditional and loyalist songs they'd have more folk joining in. We've got dozens of great songs but some reason the UBs are intent on just copying pish chants from the tims and other clubs, it's cringey.  I can't stand the gala bingo shite and neither can the majority of the support

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, BL11 said:

I dont believe that singing about them or their heroes should happen at Ibrox. I don't believe that by effectively advertising them or their 'causes' at our home venue benefits our Club in anyway whatsoever, therefore I don't partake in any singing that mentions them. 

The obsession that some of our supposed 'fans' have with them holds us back. 

There's no obsession , I hate the smelly tramp bastards with an absolute passion and I think they need told loudly and publicly what we think of them, so in your opinion I'm one of those 'fans' as you describe it , I'll continue to be one of those 'fans' as you describe it and you can carry on with singing tiptoe through the tulips or some shite or join that other apologist wankpot bp9 in a joint crusade to turn the entire Rangers support into a submissive downtrodden shower of fucking gayboys . 

42 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

There's no obsession , I hate the smelly tramp bastards with an absolute passion and I think they need told loudly and publicly what we think of them, so in your opinion I'm one of those 'fans' as you describe it , I'll continue to be one of those 'fans' as you describe it and you can carry on with singing tiptoe through the tulips or some shite or join that other apologist wankpot bp9 in a joint crusade to turn the entire Rangers support into a submissive downtrodden shower of fucking gayboys . 

This all day long!

2 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Tiptoe through the fuckin tulips ! ?? 100% bud, that cabal in the directors box have organised this lot to be middle of the road bridge builders, never catch on but ! Superb ! ???????????????:sherlock:

17 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

When we score the fans, most of the stadium, belt out Derry's Walls and it sound brilliant.  As the OP says UB try hard to get the atmosphere going but sometimes if a thing is not broken, don't fix it!!  Hullo, Hullo..........

Same thing happens with Derry's Walls when we concede. I actually think it can be spin tingling at times when you have the silence following a goal we've conceded and then the defiance of Derry's Walls being belted out.

10 hours ago, BL11 said:

The orange tunes are shite. Dull and uninspiring pish and UDR4 especially so. 

Any song mentioning the bheasts, B Sands, or IRA should be binned. 

Gstq

Aye, Rangers fans all over the world have been singing them and listening to them for 144 years for fuck all. I mean some would even say that they're part of our tradition and heritage the crazy fuckers

29 minutes ago, Skelf said:

Yes they make good noise etc and commend them for their effort etc. What annoys me at times when the rest of the stadium os belting out BMG or derrys walls they continue  with what they are singing. 

This. There was a point yesterday when the stadium was singing derrys walls or fathers advice fairly loud, and after it ended I could still hear the UB area singing one of their european style chants. Think they enjoy having a big bounce together in their area than try and get the rest of the stadium to sing with them.

17 hours ago, Teddybear123 said:

It was fuckin brilliant when they all went silent and then all of a sudden exploded with 'GLASGOW RANGERS... DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DAAAAA'

I'm in BF2 and the rest of the stadium was belting out a completely diffrent song no one outside of bf1 was singing the ultra shite.

6 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Great atmosphere yesterday but still the UB's get criticised. Seems like some pay more attenton to them than the game and are determined to find something to moan about.

They get the stadium rocking right from the start. Its from their noise that other parts of the stadium join in and even start some songs. Maybe some songs don't work but at least they keep trying to make an atmosphere. More power to their voices and imagination. 

But what is it with the over policing/stewarding in their corner. Heavy handed nonsense that the club should be taking action on.

The only time ibrox is rocking is when the Copland sings.

Nobody joins in the woa woa garbage outwith bf1.

17 hours ago, Teddybear123 said:

It was fuckin brilliant when they all went silent and then all of a sudden exploded with 'GLASGOW RANGERS... DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DAAAAA'

Is that not Madness's One Step Beyond. Me & my boy used to sit next to the UB, & after a goal it would be all "shhh shhh", then one guy would shout "One Step Beyond" then everyone jumped up going  mental with the da da da..............