Scotland's right back

Bearsden bear

Patterson is a half decent player and has singly handedly won Hearts points numerous times this season but he seriously needs to work on his defensive aspect of his game. Still a young boy and hasn't peaked yet. Barry was on another level today and most wing backs would struggle to handle his acceleration and pace.

7 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Still don't know how he escaped a booking for that challenge on McKay.

Doest look like a natural full back to me either. Not athletic enough

The worst one was that Djoum on Halliday that we didn't even get a free kick for. Dirty bastard knew exactly what he was doing with his studs. Also that centre back kicked McKay in the face towards the end, bunch of thugs that team

9 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

The worst one was that Djoum on Halliday that we didn't even get a free kick for. Dirty bastard knew exactly what he was doing with his studs. Also that centre back kicked McKay in the face towards the end, bunch of thugs that team

They are absolute hammer throwers. 

All season we've been waiting for Wee McKay to take a player on for pace. at last yesterday he did and showed Patterson for what he is just a dirty bastard who could have got McKay seriously injured .football now is about pace which Wee Barrie has in abundance and Patterson hasn't also Patterson got a turning circle of a  fukin cruise ship .

It was funny seeing him raging at Holt when Holt skinned him to win the free-kick that led to Kiernan's goal. Holt & Paterson went through the Hearts academy together and are still good pals, it was probably at that moment he realised how much better his pal is doing :D 

Would actually love the right manager to be in place and the team full of Rangers players.

Playing for your country, like in European competitions, improves players and increases their value. Helps attract better players if playing alongside internationals, and a great incentive for youths too.

Wishful thinking I know, and I despise the bheast sided current set up, but maybe one day....

13 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Never been a fan of him and dont quite understand the furore and hype around him

I don't think there is much hype to be honest. Whenever I've heard anything about him it's usually saying how pish he is.

McKay absolutely roasted him yesterday. 

Speaks volumes that in the last Scotland game vs England Patterson didn't start and instead Anya played right back. That's right Anya the attacking left winger got played at right back instead of Patterson. That's how weak the Scotland right back position is at the moment.

2 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

Speaks volumes that in the last Scotland game vs England Patterson didn't start and instead Anya played right back. That's right Anya the attacking left winger got played at right back instead of Patterson. That's how weak the Scotland right back position is at the moment.

Think Strachan also tried to get Hutton back in the squad after being left out.

8 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Would actually love the right manager to be in place and the team full of Rangers players.

Playing for your country, like in European competitions, improves players and increases their value. Helps attract better players if playing alongside internationals, and a great incentive for youths too.

Wishful thinking I know, and I despise the bheast sided current set up, but maybe one day....

Its bizarre that there are scottish players in the english premiership,but strapon still picks the same shite and would rather go to the championship for players. strange