what do people really think?

deco19761

13 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Can't believe that it would cross the mind of any normal person that victims of child abuse could be seen as traitors or attention seekers.

Same here. Can't see how anyone would even question whether it should be covered up or not. Any right minded person would want these animals exposed and dealt with 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, jim beam said:

I have the utmost faith that our club has has no issues regarding any one employed at the club in the past or present that was engaged in sexual abuse.

If any employee was suspected of indulging in this sick perversion that they would be sacked immediately and the police informed.

There is only one club and church in Scotland steeped in this perverse pursuit of adolescent male booty and both begin with the letter C.

Theres also a similar club that starts with H

5 hours ago, He's blue he's white said:

Yeah for sure the right person needs to be at the helm...But I also believe that the important factor is too get it started as then survivors will feel almost they have the permission to come forward and as others have said when a few are brave enough to come forward,  others will follow.

Spot on mate :541:

10 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

What's this about the lawyer mate?

I think the FA  had hired a QC who had previously defended the Catholic Church in a historic abuse case. But i think they have since changed QC?

Same rules for all. Football is a sport. Sex abuse and cover-up is a crime which many sporting bodies will be accountable for.

Horrible thing to happen at any club, but any crime, cover-up or failure to pass relevant information to the authorities about this should leave the clubs open to punitive fines, titles stripped and/or demotion, and punitive damages for any individual affected.

From the reports so far my club has dealt with this well in the past, unlike others other who did not. I hope there is nothing else in the woodwork.

Unfortunately at this stage we can only imagine the full scale of this. Time will tell.