*** The Official Rangers vs Taigs Match Thread***

RFCRobertson

Just now, DeanMK said:

Tavernier has been a weak link for us today. 

Gutted they got back in this because we could've been out of sight in the first 25 minutes. 

That weak link set up the opener.

Agree with the second part but how many times have we said that this season. End of the first half was a refreshing change though as we finished it the more dominant team.

2 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Wilson has been a standout? 

For them maybe. 

I think he has played a lot better than you would think, all their threat is coming from the left, not having much Joy going at Wilson plus he has managed to play a better outball than Kiernan and Hill

I hope he pops up with the winner, anycunt really, I'd take a last minute winner off Martyn Waghorns left baw

9 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

It seems to be the same story, play well for 20 mins then chuck it.

What do we think can we get a draw? I can only see them getting stronger, Brenda will have it sussed

if we play the 2nd half  like we did up to the point they scored then we'll get the 3 points but looking at them getting stronger as the game goes on i think its pretty much 3 points to them, all that hard work chucked away by idiots who can't do the basics and defend properly

1 minute ago, Jakes Pal said:

Although it is not quite in the Corinthian spirit, we should be targeting the lego muncher now. We all know that it will not take too much to set him (and get him) off.

McKay needs to target his runs past Brown as he did when their lanky centre back took him out.