Ever hated a Rangers player?

CoatbridgeBear

1 minute ago, BEE said:

Other two are self explanatory, can't remember Murray doing much wrong after he went back there - I remember him getting undue stick though.

He had a right mouthful at us a game in 2009 at easter road the 1 1 game 

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Kirk Briadfoot and Ricky Foster 

hate the 2 of they cunts 

i hope they die 

2 pricks 

ps btw it's a personal level with broadfoot

Always thought Broadfoot was a prick and a remember an incident with the fans when he was basically asking us for a square go at Rugby Park. A have met him though after that and he was brand new. Am also good mates with a few of his mates from Drongan and they all seem to get on with him so my opinion has kind of changed.

2 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Always thought Broadfoot was a prick and a remember an incident with the fans when he was basically asking us for a square go at Rugby Park. A have met him though after that and he was brand new. Am also good mates with a few of his mates from Drongan and they all seem to get on with him so my opinion has kind of changed.

If its personal between individuals that's always going to happen 

my mate was right into a daft bird years ago and she shagged Charlie adam he still boos him on tv for stoke ?

Hate is prob a bit strong but Ian Black was someone i could never take to whike playing for us, an arrogant looking prick with zero to back it up...betting on us to draw with east fide and his constantly standing over free kicks only to make a mess of them.

2 minutes ago, bluchoo said:

Hate is prob a bit strong but Ian Black was someone i could never take to whike playing for us, an arrogant looking prick with zero to back it up...betting on us to draw with east fide and his constantly standing over free kicks only to make a mess of them.

Arteta davis and Ferguson all done that aswell 

Never hated any Rangers player, certainly any whilst playing for us. Sure there have been many who just weren't good enough or who's career with us just didn't work out but it's difficult to hate a player who just isn't good enough. I don't think they intentionally played badly. They just weren't good enough or lacked the mental strength to play for us.

Some players past and present occasionally react to a bit of stick from fans or say or do stupid things but whilst several have said or done some cuntish things I think it takes a lot to hate someone who has played for us, for me anyway. If we give stick to players when they're not performing and they then score and give a bit back it doesn't bother me. It's a bit of a dick move but I'm not going to hate someone over it or hate someone because I disagree with their opinions.

7 minutes ago, billsim1984 said:

Remember having a really strong dislike for Hamed namouchi. Hated how he was always picked in big games and rarely seen in league games etc. Also because he was fuckin garbage. 

Of that era I couldn't stand him he was awful but has a very strange cult following (people who think they have a football philosophy) would love him where as I preferred my holding midfielder to be like ricksen Thompson even edu strong athletic brave and in with the tackle first 

5 minutes ago, Vwbear said:

Of that era I couldn't stand him he was awful but has a very strange cult following (people who think they have a football philosophy) would love him where as I preferred my holding midfielder to be like ricksen Thompson even edu strong athletic brave and in with the tackle first 

Used to argue with guys on our bus about him all the time lol. You just knew goin to a champions league or old firm game he'd be playing. He was fuckin dreadful, first name on the team sheet of my worst all time 11 lol. 

Just now, billsim1984 said:

Remember having a really strong dislike for Hamed namouchi. Hated how he was always picked in big games and rarely seen in league games etc. Also because he was fuckin garbage. 

I kinda felt sorry for him. I felt he had ability and there was a player in there but I thought he was continually played out of position and also continually played through a sustained period of absolutely horrible form. Only the gaffer seemed to have confidence in him. Was all very strange.

1 minute ago, billsim1984 said:

Used to argue with guys on our bus about him all the time lol. You just knew goin to a champions league or old firm game he'd be playing. He was fuckin dreadful, first name on the team sheet of my worst all time 11 lol. 

10 minutes ago, Vwbear said:

Namouchi and Hemdani aren't the same guy - fucking racists.

3 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I kinda felt sorry for him. I felt he had ability and there was a player in there but I thought he was continually played out of position and also continually played through a sustained period of absolutely horrible form. Only the gaffer seemed to have confidence in him. Was all very strange.

Each to their own mate but I just never saw it. 

2 minutes ago, billsim1984 said:

Still a good bear Clark. Saw him at tynecastle when we were there afew weeks back. Don't know if it'll make any difference just thought I'd share. :lol:

A know the wee mans a Bear and that and I have fuck all clue why a couldn't stand him ??.  

12 minutes ago, billsim1984 said:

Thank god i am not the only 1 I remember his debut against Dundee United away 2005 0 0 on bus back people were raving about he never wasted a ball he was fuckin brutal I just didn't see it 

I have a theory on hemdani. Wee bazza had a big influence (le guen asside) and I honestly think Barry had more to do with him being in the team 

Just now, billsim1984 said:

Each to their own mate but I just never saw it. 

I think (in my unprofessional opinion!) we have a history of playing players, particularly when we play young offensive players, out of position just to get them on the park and as a result we never quite know if they would have gone on to have a successful career with us. I'm not saying superstar level or anything but certainly a good decent player. Sadly it never quite happened for him, and many others.

His confidence looked shot every game he played. He must have got to the stage where he dreaded the line up being revealed as he knew he would probably be starting!

Had a big dislike for Ricksen, when he first signed me and my mates saw him and his wife & kids at the Odeon Cinema and when we went over to ask for his autograph he completely blanked us. Met him a year ago at the Big Ibrox sleep in and all was forgiven.