Ever hated a Rangers player?

CoatbridgeBear

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I wouldn't say hate, but I had a strong dislike for both Egil Ostenstad and James Beattie.

Both pish, both didn't deserve to play for our club. 

Tbf to Ostenstadt, there were a fair number in that team that were simply dreadful. Vanoli, Capucho, Bernard and Jeffers. 

What a horrific side, still gives me sweats thinking about how bad they were in that final season with Eck.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Kirk Briadfoot and Ricky Foster 

hate the 2 of they cunts 

i hope they die 

2 pricks 

ps btw it's a personal level with broadfoot

Took this a while ago at the School across the road. thought you would like it.:troll:

.655zia.jpg

Kirk looking interesting and dashing.

12 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Tbf to Ostenstadt, there were a fair number in that team that were simply dreadful. Vanoli, Capucho, Bernard and Jeffers. 

What a horrific side, still gives me sweats thinking about how bad they were in that final season with Eck.

Vanoli was a half-decent back up left back. Dreadful is a bit unfair. The rest? Yes, they were dreadful.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Kirk Briadfoot and Ricky Foster 

hate the 2 of they cunts 

i hope they die 

2 pricks 

ps btw it's a personal level with broadfoot

Captain Kirk? He's clearly not quite right and was an awful player but seemed a relatively inoffensive sort?

17 minutes ago, gsa said:

Captain Kirk? He's clearly not quite right and was an awful player but seemed a relatively inoffensive sort?

Did Kirk not put that prick and I Ranaway supporter McLean of West Brom firmly in the picture about his political beliefs. Fair play to the big man. 

Naismith now after his conduct at his press conference he crawled into like a right little rat 

billy dodds gordan dazielle and Ian Murray there conduct since leaving is a fuckin disgrace 

Ricky yes voting prick foster in his second spell (i was at the game last night i Donna know what happened with him if someone could enlighten me) 

barry Ferguson 2nd spell i hated the cunt his attitude from start to finish undermining managers and players being a right arrogant prick (btw i am beginning to see bits of this in Halliday) 

1 hour ago, Billythebear77 said:

Ian Black, foster both cunts off the highest order!....the semi against the tarriers when they beat us 2-0, black especially was non existent!...plastic hard man, plus his cowardly tackle on Jelavic at swinecastle....CUNT!!!

Hearts player aside 

as playing for Rangers goes Halligan does everything black done and gets away with it 

2 minutes ago, bluechip said:

Did Kirk not put that prick and I Ranaway supporter McLean of West Brom firmly in the picture about his political beliefs. Fair play to the big man. 

Remember that bit of skill Kirk did in an old firm game against the Irishman born in Scotland McGeady.