CoatbridgeBear

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Ever hated a Rangers player?

NO - never hated any Rangers player, have total disdain for a few ex-players mind.

Same here mate . Quite a few I've changed my opinion on when they pulled on a Rangers shirt , and more than a few that I have nothing but contempt for due to their actions after leaving our club .

Hate is a strong word to use on a bear .I keep that for the real enemies and there are plenty of them

.There are plenty of players I've hated on the day or eventually want rid but I try to either wish them the best or gladly wipe them from our history .

.Never been a fan of jump the dyke players though .

been a few over the years that I took a dislike to thinking they were shite and should never have been at the club. but I have only ever hated after they left and spit the dummy for whatever reason and again that's been a few traitors all spring to mind atm though think butcher is up there with them

54 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Ever hated a Rangers player?

NO - never hated any Rangers player, have total disdain for a few ex-players mind.

?

43 minutes ago, Fred H Crawford said:

Same here mate . Quite a few I've changed my opinion on when they pulled on a Rangers shirt , and more than a few that I have nothing but contempt for due to their actions after leaving our club .

?

37 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Hate is a strong word to use on a bear .I keep that for the real enemies and there are plenty of them

.There are plenty of players I've hated on the day or eventually want rid but I try to either wish them the best or gladly wipe them from our history .

.Never been a fan of jump the dyke players though .

?

11 minutes ago, bluepeter said:

I've never hated a player who played for Rangers. Been disappointed in the actions of a few after they left though.

?

Says it all for me too gents .....?

:UK:

1 hour ago, Vwbear said:

Naismith now after his conduct at his press conference he crawled into like a right little rat 

billy dodds gordan dazielle and Ian Murray there conduct since leaving is a fuckin disgrace 

Ricky yes voting prick foster in his second spell (i was at the game last night i Donna know what happened with him if someone could enlighten me) 

barry Ferguson 2nd spell i hated the cunt his attitude from start to finish undermining managers and players being a right arrogant prick (btw i am beginning to see bits of this in Halliday) 

What has Murray done? Met him at a gig and also at Dumbarton hospitality, couldn't of been nicer.

3 hours ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Never thought I would,  but fucking ricky yes-vote foster. Ugly sheepshagging fuck showed exactly what he was last night! Can't believe we funded this pricks lifestlye, twice too!

I missed the majority of the game last night, what did Foster do to piss everyone off?

Just now, BEE said:

What has Murray done? Met him at a gig and also at Dumbarton hospitality, couldn't of been nicer.

A couple of times he had a go at our fans during games when he was back at hibs where he belonged at hibs 

same as dodds with Dundee United I thought he was a prick even before he got his bbc Scotland gig 

as with dazielle like @K.A.I said with broadfoot its a personal matter 

1 minute ago, Vwbear said:

A couple of times he had a go at our fans during games when he was back at hibs where he belonged at hibs 

same as dodds with Dundee United I thought he was a prick even before he got his bbc Scotland gig 

as with dazielle like @K.A.I said with broadfoot its a personal matter 

Other two are self explanatory, can't remember Murray doing much wrong after he went back there - I remember him getting undue stick though.

2 minutes ago, HeHaw said:

I missed the majority of the game last night, what did Foster do to piss everyone off?

I seen some afters he had with players that doesn't bother me I understand playing football you can get into spats during a game I have no problem with that 

my problem with foster is he is a yes voter going out with a yes voting bitch that was shoulder to shoulder with salmond and sturgeon