Kenny & Hill to get contract extensions

RFCRobertson

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Papers today confirming their new deals ... should be renamed skint no ambition FC 

celtic have ten in a row wrapped up, don't they? 

I'd rather have Hill than shymoonvic or whatever his name is.  Kenny can still do a job for us. Not a bad short term solution IMO. 

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

Probably, but football is a funny ol' game. We'd need a lot of luck on our side and cash, things we never seem to have lately. 

What Celtic do is irrelevant. We must show patience and rebuild our club, if fans won't accept that then we don't deserve our club. 

What Celtic do isn't irrelevant at all 

I'd go further and say those who are willing to settle for distant second for the foreseeable don't deserve our club 

2 minutes ago, kanjo said:

I'd rather have Hill than shymoonvic or whatever his name is.  Kenny can still do a job for us. Not a bad short term solution IMO. 

With a talented defender next to him maybe pull it off but we don't and won't spend on one so Hills another short term cheap option while we refuse to spend on proper talent 

5 hours ago, K.A.I said:

What Celtic do isn't irrelevant at all 

I'd go further and say those who are willing to settle for distant second for the foreseeable don't deserve our club 

'Settle for' suggests there is an alternative. Care to offer one? Or is it just, 'King get to fuck and we'll get someone else will millions to throw at the team'?

That kind of sharp thinking could have another Green/ Whyte in charge.

3 hours ago, kaiser1041 said:

For me these 2 should be thanked and moved on both have been great servants but we need the type of quality in the squad that we don't have in both positions 

This.Hill not here long enough to be considered as being a great servant but both should be gone at earliest opportunity.Both today were shown up for what they are but weren't alone.Both are part of the problem along with the rest so why keep them when you can get rid as they are out of contract.Very few if any deserve to be kept but the sooner you can get rid of the majority of this squad the better not prolonging the agony by extending the contracts of bang average over the hill players.

Hill would be a few months shy of being 40 years old by the end of his Rangers contract if he was given an exension that's not exactly building for the future. Just goes to show how shocking the signings were last summer when Hill is probably the pick of the bunch so far.

Also Miller will be 38 next season as well expecting him to lead our attack week in week out is just daft.

Both have done a fine job for us and have shown enough to be exempt from criticism imo,  but that's not the point here. This is just further confirmation of the extent of this board's ambitions for our club. If they aren't capable of attracting the investment we so desperately need then we need to ensure  they're replaced with people who are.