Is this the Most Depressing Transfer Window Ever ?

Juniorsparkie

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Vwbear said:

Yous mad ? 2012 when we lost the nucleus of the squad and the rat Naismith kicked us right in the goolies with his press conference 

We still haven't recovered from that very issue, on top of punishments and sanctions and continually omitted in the mhedia we lost £millions in players

Imagine for a moment we had say 3 new players in the mould of  Aluko, Davis, Jelavic even Naismith, Shagger, what a window that would be, so far we have a fucking loan move 

We lost a complete squad with Internationalists but we HAD to be dealt with for Integrity to prevail,  craig whyte got Jealvic cash, we got fuck all for a Title winning team

More reason to put pressure on our board, unacceptable buying more season tickets at greater cost than any other club in the country to be lied to about the main issue, Winning Team On The Park 

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

I don't think 3 of them ever kicked a ball for us.

Basically. Vuckic was best of a bad bunch at the time. Remi Streete I recall playing about 40 minutes then came off injured and never seen again. Shane Ferguson I think made 1-2 sub appearances I may be wrong.

Most interesting one was Gael Bigirimana. Loaned to us and was fully fit but couldn't play due to some sort of medical restriction. Could play in England but SFA rules prevented him playing up here or something. Very strange.

If Berahino happens (a long shot I know) this would be a successful transfer window in my eyes, couldnt care what shite we sign afterwards. The guy is much better than dembele, who is touted to go for north of 20 million (doubt it), so fuck knows what Berahino would go for!

2 hours ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

Not even close. 

Cunts are just blinkered about everything because of how poor the season has been, if we were within 5-7 points of Celtic no one would think that about the window.

Do you not think if we were 5-7 points behind Celtic we'd be looking to bring in players to lower that thus being very bothered about the transfer window? 

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Do you not think if we were 5-7 points behind Celtic we'd be looking to bring in players to lower that thus being very bothered about the transfer window? 

No, I think we'd be bringing in the exact same or similar players but the majority wouldn't see and issue as MW's signings would've worked out so would trust him.

2 hours ago, Rangers No Other said:

We still haven't recovered from that very issue, on top of punishments and sanctions and continually omitted in the mhedia we lost £millions in players

Imagine for a moment we had say 3 new players in the mould of  Aluko, Davis, Jelavic even Naismith, Shagger, what a window that would be, so far we have a fucking loan move 

We lost a complete squad with Internationalists but we HAD to be dealt with for Integrity to prevail,  craig whyte got Jealvic cash, we got fuck all for a Title winning team

More reason to put pressure on our board, unacceptable buying more season tickets at greater cost than any other club in the country to be lied to about the main issue, Winning Team On The Park 

And do not forget the imposed transfer ban was deemed illegal by the courts, the fact we are back at all is solely down to the loyalty of the fans.

4 hours ago, B1872 said:

The most depressing has to be January 2015. Selling our best player and bringing in 4 injured loan players from Newcastle reserves. ??

Spot on! That was the worst ever. I think we also had to hand over all of our Championship winnings to that bastard Ashley if we had got up that season too, just to rub salt into the wounds! Shocking.

6 hours ago, Juniorsparkie said:

At present nobodies in, we are linked with prospects, we get our own bad mouthing others on different forums and a huge thread about pishy toilets and hot water.

Fuckin Depressing.

Bears going to Germany ?? keep safe.

Fuck me.

You only start supporting us since we got back to the SPL?

4 hours ago, Albertz Laces said:

Basically. Vuckic was best of a bad bunch at the time. Remi Streete I recall playing about 40 minutes then came off injured and never seen again. Shane Ferguson I think made 1-2 sub appearances I may be wrong.

Most interesting one was Gael Bigirimana. Loaned to us and was fully fit but couldn't play due to some sort of medical restriction. Could play in England but SFA rules prevented him playing up here or something. Very strange.

2 of the loans were left backs ?

Following season i was at Chelsea Newcastle at st james park and the lad looked a player muamba marked pedro out the game 

Just now, Juniorsparkie said:

So was mine

You haven't answered mine.

You may have just started supporting Rangers in the last 12mths, don't know?

To start a thread asking if this could possibly be the "most depressing window ever" suggests you obviously weren't around over the last few years as you would know they were pretty shite.